Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Getting really hard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Well I weighed this morning ladies and I am now 12st 4lb. That is exactly 5st lost since just before I had Hannah (Yes I really did go up to 17st 4lb affraid) less than a year ago cheers

I have 1st to lose to be at my pre-Thomas weight and a comfortable size 12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but it is now getting really really hard to shift that last bit. I'm doing SW extra easy plan and enjoying it. I have also cut my portions slightly but I don't want to change diets as we are in a really good routine with this one and finding it quite easy now. I have my power plate and am trying hard to use it for 3-4 10 minute sessions a day. I do a bit of walking but am finding it hard to fit exercise into my daily routine. Any tips would be appreciated - I tend to start off really well and stick to it for 3-4 days then something happens or we go visiting and I get out of the habit.

My goal is to lose this last stone (and possible the extra 4lb) before my wedding in September so please can you all give me a big kick up the bum to put that bit more effort in!

xx
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:05 pm

consider you ass kicked, Come on debs, you have done fantastically amazingly well, you can do it this last little bit should be easier in this weather as you can get out and about

i have faith, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Deb ive just seen ur Fb status, i think you have done amazing!! The last bit will always be the hardest but you can do it!! Try squeeze in a bit of exercise xx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:04 pm

yeah Debs agree with Terri you've done amazingly well.
Maybe now the weathers better it will be easier - you can go out swimming or to the park and get some exericse running after the kids Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Deb

you've done great!

I do loads of walking. I put ellie in her pushchair and walk to town on my days off. It's 30mins each way plus the browsing in shops. Home is up hill all the way and with 12 pints of milk it's hard work. Buts keeping my weight down.
I'm going to turkey in 2 months so I'm strictly back on extra easy as I want to be 8 1/2 stone when I go. I'm nearly 9st now.

I just focus on skinny people that I want to be as thin as.

Bet you look fab now anyway.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Deb

you've done great!

I do loads of walking. I put ellie in her pushchair and walk to town on my days off. It's 30mins each way plus the browsing in shops. Home is up hill all the way and with 12 pints of milk it's hard work. Buts keeping my weight down.
I'm going to turkey in 2 months so I'm strictly back on extra easy as I want to be 8 1/2 stone when I go. I'm nearly 9st now.

I just focus on skinny people that I want to be as thin as.

Bet you look fab now anyway.
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Wow Debs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I bow down to your amazing dedication and will power!!!! We're a similar weight and I'm trying to shift a stone and a half with the wonderful Kenty's help. So I'll be here to give you a kick as long as you do the same for me?! x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:38 pm

omg you've done amazing!!! think how fantastic you will look in your wedding dress Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] debs!!! do a bit of this[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and a smidge of that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and maybe one or two of these [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and you will be there Very Happy

(p.s 12 pints of milk???!! wow)
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Come on... you can do it... I am doing it with you!!!!

I know you will have lost it by the time your wedding comes. Stick with the meals you are doing and try to do some extra walking in the sunshine - those double buggies are a bugger to push uphill, so go and find one!

You are doing so well!

x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:36 am

Debs...that last bit is always the hardest to lose

i'm on the last 9lbs til i hit my lowest ever weight...and it just isn't shifting!

now if you're working your butt off, eating right, exercising etc, it's best to take a look at what you're eating/what exercise you're doing...are you eating too much, too little? over-exercising etc

if you like walking and find it hard to exercise cos of time...pop the kids in the buggy and get walking....i walk up to 13miles a day at least 3times a week...the kids love the fresh air, i burn up a good 1000-1400 cals a day which means i get to eat tons!

seriously hun...you CAN do it...it just takes alot of hard work and determination!
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Thanks ladies!!

Well weirdly I have lost another 4lb since Wednesday but woop!! So I'm at my Banda night out goal weight of 12 stone cheers. We have been really really strict on SW this week so it must've paid off coz OH has lost a similar amount. We are never hungry and feel and look so much better in our selves for it - I really cannot recommend it highly enough.

When I get my kids back (they've gone to nanna's for a couple of nights) I am gonna get the double buggy out and walk walk walk. Losing so much weight has defo taken it's toll on my body and I have loose skin and saggy bits everywhere so really need to tone everything up now.

Only thing I'm worried about now is my wedding dress fitting in June because I have already lost 1.5 stone since I was measured and I warned her I would lose a load of weight but I'm not sure she believed me (I'm sure she has heard it a million times and it hasn't happened) so hope my dress isn't too big. It is a corset top so hopefully it should be able to be pulled in a bit more? eeek!

xx
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Fab Deb well done!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Debs!

You're bloody fantastic!!! You are just so focussed on what you want.

I'm sure the dressmaker will be prepared for your weight loss. When I got married I had bought a gorgeous size 10 dress only to get a massive shock with a bfp after ttc for so ling and given up hope at 40!! Lol. Any way I was 24 weeks when I got married and that wonderful dressmaker made it fit!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:48 am

wow debs youve done soooo amazing!! i cant belive uve lost so much weight! ure totally my inspiration atm. well done x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:49 am

Thanks Amy

I've lost another 4lb since this post and am currently stuck at 12st (sometimes 12st 1 though if I've stuffed myself). It's slowed down massively and each lb I lose now is a massive achievement for me. I'm still trying really hard to get some excercise in. Now the weather is nice I play football and dancing etc in the garden everyday with the kids and generally jump and dance around like a loon - keeps the kids (and the neighbours Embarassed) ammused and gets the heart rate up so gotta be good. I've also started doing sit ups and some stretching excercise etc but think i over did it on Friday as I haven't been able to walk very well since Laughing

Hope SW is as good for you and Gav as it has been for me and Paul. It's just become our normal routine now so it's quite easy to stick too although the easter chocolate clogging up my fridge hasn't helped and is probably the reason I have maintained instead of losing these past few weeks Rolling Eyes. Also I've realised that when AF is here there is no point in torturing myself and have decided to allow myself a few extra syns at this time of the month because I need it to keep me sane Wink. Haven't weighed this week yet but all I'm hoping for is to maintain now - my goal was 12st by Banda night out so I have achieved that. Once next weekend is over next goal is 11st 7lb by my 2nd dress fitting on 15th July then anything lower than that is a bonus before the wedding Very Happy

Glad I can inspire you hun - keep me up to date with how you are getting on.

Good luck!!
xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:01 am

you've done incredible, i was 12 and a half stone on my wedding day and still felt fantastic. keep up your motivation and you'll get there xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Getting really hard _
PostSubject: Re: Getting really hard   Getting really hard Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting really hard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Life :: Healthy Living-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Getting really hard Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Getting really hard Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Getting really hard Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Getting really hard Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Getting really hard Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Getting really hard Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Getting really hard Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Getting really hard Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Getting really hard Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Getting really hard Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Getting really hard Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Getting really hard Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Getting really hard Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Getting really hard Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Getting really hard Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words
hot or not
ChatBox
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
ToS | Privacy Policy | Tickers | Amazon Shop | FAQs | Website