Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) _
PostSubject: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:42 am

It eaten through about 8 bags of crisps and eaten a whole bag of doritos. I am now going to tesco to buy some mouse traps Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:43 am

I have one that likes cake Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) 103177 Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) 879168 xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 am

You need a cat!
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:10 am

eeeek!!! x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:12 am

Is this a serious post or r u trying to blame to mouse lol?
Try using Mars bars to catch them (put it in the traps) seriously they love it its the best way to catch um!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 am

No i am being serious lol xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:14 am

Well try the mars bar then....for you or the mouse Razz
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:53 am

Oh no. Last time we had a mouse i let the cat in an she found it within 2 mins! cat
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:58 am

Tell your bloody landlord to sort it Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Icon_lol Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Icon_lol

x
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:03 am

Laura wrote:
Tell your bloody landlord to sort it Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Icon_lol Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Icon_lol

x

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:08 am

Better still.... catch the little fecker and post it through their letterbox

x
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:09 am

Laura wrote:
Better still.... catch the little fecker and post it through their letterbox

x

LMAO ahhh Laura i love you for making me laugh Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:23 am

Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) 633833
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:51 am

A m m m m MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Affraid *runs and hides*

xx
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:42 pm

omg donna, have u caught it? x
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:45 pm

could you not borrow a cat lol Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:00 pm

We had them at the start of the year. I had to stay at mums a cpl nights cos I was so bloody Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Affraid . Unfortunately there is rarely one so if you catch one keep the traps out. We ended up catching 3 the first night and then a week later got a 4th in the attic (had heard it running about at night all week).

We caught them in ordianry traps with chocolate & on that glue stuff (though you may need ben at hand with a hammer to 'deal' with them after Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Icon_sad )

Good luck. Have you saw the sonic plug in repellers you can get? We have them in most rooms & though we did still get mice they did stay in one area of the house so they do work a bit. x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:02 pm

I'm very thankful for my cats after reading this post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)   Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Theres a mouse in the house (and its a greedy fecker!!!) Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words