Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Do you think its really their first time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Do you think its really their first time? _
PostSubject: Do you think its really their first time?   Do you think its really their first time? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:06 am

Will and Kate I mean.

Them being Christian I thought meant it should be, but I very much doubt it is. They've lived/holidayed together before.
Do you think William has many notches on his bedpost, or do Christians maybe have sex before marriage but only if they know its with 'the one'?

I know of a Christian who had 2 children at 17 and 18 before she got married, but yet after she got married refused to put a M&S halloween t-shirt on her toddler because it was against her beliefs. I wonder do most Christians just pick and chose, it is a normal human urge after all... and if they in a loving relationship why not?
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its really their first time?   Do you think its really their first time? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:14 am

No I bet they have had a bit of rudebed and Wil has done a bit of see a willy
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its really their first time?   Do you think its really their first time? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:25 am

Hmm just typed a long reply and my phone lost it.
I don't think its their first time and from what someone said the other day I don't think he is an acting christian so to speak

As for picking and choosing there is some debate about what you should follow anyway as much is based on the old testament and some is cultural such as the position of women. I'm christian and slept with someone before hubby although I was with him for a year. I go more for trying to avoid things you know are wrong but not stressing too much. It is supposed to be a religion based on forgiveness. There's probably many who think i'm completely wrong though
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its really their first time?   Do you think its really their first time? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:56 pm

would you marry him, if you didnt know the next few years would be at least exciting lol

although she could have put a ban on things for a few months, so they had a spark yesterday.

as for religion, who knows,
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its really their first time?   Do you think its really their first time? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:04 pm

No way! They go on holiday together and have been together for years. Is actually part of a Christian to be a virgin on their wedding night. This is church of England - created by henry 8th to allow him to divorce catherine and marry ann!

Anyway would you marry a man (prince or no prince) if you handnt had a test drive??I wouldn't!
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its really their first time?   Do you think its really their first time? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its really their first time?   Do you think its really their first time? EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:33 am

BabyMilly wrote:

Anyway would you marry a man (prince or no prince) if you handnt had a test drive??I wouldn't!
Laughing

Me and OH had this convo yesterday - I don't reckon either are virgins, they have been together for 9/10yrs..there's no way they have gone all that time without nukky nukky! If so I reckon they'd have got married A LOT sooner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its really their first time?   Do you think its really their first time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think its really their first time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Do you think its really their first time? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words