Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

This 'expressing themselves' milarky..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. _
PostSubject: This 'expressing themselves' milarky..   This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:08 am

For the past week O's temper tantrums are driving me up the wall Mad And i'm losing the will to live!

Every little thing he goes into total melt down.
"put your plates in the sink, eat your food, tidy your toys up, lest go get washed and dressed"...everything and I get this proppa breakdown - screaming and crying to the point I get sick of hearing it and put him in his room till he calms down. He's even started when we give him his milk on an evening (Something which he has alllllways loved)

And he's got uber clingy and wants picking up constantly, or wants me to stop what i'm doing so he gets my undivided attention from 8am-8pm Rolling Eyes He's also got really obsessive about his 'nunu', when he starts crying he demands his nunu! I think this may have started because of nursery, during the settling in period, I told them there's his nunu in his bag if he gets upset/inconsolable. But now he HAS to have it everywhere and he was never like this before, he only ever had it at sleep time.

Thinking about it - it seems to have really kicked off after about a week a nursery. But its only ever at home he creates this way - although my mum got a taste of it yesterday when she took him for an hour.

I don't even know why i'm posting it, I just need to get it off my chest really. lol. He's just never been this bad before..he'd have a little winge and carry on with what ever..but this goes on for ages now, where 90% of the day is filled with him wingeing/crying/tantruming. I'm wondering if maybe it is the whole situation with his starting nursery, feeling insecure about it all etc - what do you think?
Anyway, thanks for reading if you've got this far Smile
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: This 'expressing themselves' milarky..   This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 am

it could be because he is feeling a little strange about nursery, but it could also be just a coincidence and be another one of those 'stages' Braden is like this at the moment too, he throws himself down and wont move for quite a while! Braden currently spends 80% of the day layed on the sofa saying 'im so tirreeddd' and he cries when you ask him to do anything, its driving me bonkers, he shouldn't be layed out, if we go for a walk he asks to be carried, usually say no tho! i was hoping (but not really) there was a medical reason he was so tired but it seems not, well nothing they have found anyway!x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: This 'expressing themselves' milarky..   This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:35 am

Omg Nic, I could have wrote that myself lol, Oliver does the exact same with the flaking out on the floor, and has suddenly just started coming out with 'i'm soooooo tiered' which I thought was odd, cos we don't say it scratch Same with the asking him to do something and the whining I get in response affraid
Exact same with the walking out and about - he demands to walk now (which is fine by me tbh) but no sooner have we got down the road he does this 'ge'yup mummy!!' Erh, NO little man - you can walk...to which I get the full on strop Rolling Eyes

Today was his 1st day back to school after half term and he's been brilliant all day, no wingeing, whining or moaning cheers And seems to have calmed down with his nunu -and only wanted it on 2 occasions today. I hope it carries on this way.
Lets hope it ( omg I spoke to soon, he's going off on one now Rolling Eyes ) anyway, where was I?! erh yes, lets hope its a phase haha
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: This 'expressing themselves' milarky..   This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:41 am

Sounds like a combo of new surroundings and one of those funny toddler phases to me. C has been a lil sh*t for it of late. Whining and screaming and throwing herself on the floor and the 'i AM ferry ferry tired mummy!' And the carry thing is causing ructions here too. Ive banned all family carrying her cos the minute one of them gives in i get it in the neck for days afterwards when i stand my ground. She now gets Walk or Buggy Board! I think hers is all related to Awen/toilet training being the big changes in her life and hopefully will settle til she starts pre school at which point im sure she will be at it again. I am quite glad her dum dum is gone now though shes being enough of a pain about her 'ilk constantly wanting a bottle so dont envy you that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: This 'expressing themselves' milarky..   This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Empty

Back to top Go down

This 'expressing themselves' milarky..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Toddler Talk-
Latest topics
» Spotting
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
This 'expressing themselves' milarky.. Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words