Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

What did you do today??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

What did you do today?? _
PostSubject: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:55 am

Well unless you live somewhere hot, I expect we have all seen enough rain today to last a lifetime No So were you all stuck in the house or were you brave enough to venture out?

We had a quiet day in the house watching Mr Tumble back to back on DVD Over React

Then Karl and I decided to sort through Cerys's toys, it was one of those jobs you wished you hadnt started, but we have a lot more room now (for more toys, I expect Rolling Eyes ).

Oh yeh and I've had the same washing out on the line for 2 days now as well Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:17 am

we were quite lucky, didn't start raining until late afternoon, so we took ava to the park and had a nice walk along the river.

I must start on the toy sorting soon, will probably have to do a boot sale Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 am

I started baby proofing the house although I didn't get very far. Fortunately except when trying to prove the hv wrong he seems to have forgotten how to crawl most of the time so there's no real hurry
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:36 am

It's rained here all day!

It got quite exciting when reallised we needed to nip to asda!

I sorted my clothes out and have two bin bags full of shite that I'll take the tip on Thursday when I'm off.

I hate the rain and am truley pissed off as it's almost mid summer and it's shite.
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:40 am

It has tipped it down here ALL day! We went into town and booked a holiday so that was nice as its something to look forward to with all this rain! Apart from that did loads of ironing and washing and watched ten million hours of Charley Bear Over React
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 am

hasn't rained here today Smile was quite mild

didn't do much this morning, elijah was up at 5 after i tried to put him down (having slept sitting up holding him all night) so hubby got up with him for a couple of hours so he was tiiiiiired all morning.

after lunch took the little monster to the park but it was sooooooooo busy we just mostly ran about on the grass, then to boring tescos which took up all afternoon by the time we walked home. cooked elijah's tea, felt immensly sorry for myself, played a bit then had a shower together.

bf little boy then snuck him into bed, hung washing up, did some dishes, made pizza sauce for tomorrow and went a bit mental with the garlic and basil oops...put baby back to bed, then 'accidently' cooked myself a pastrami and mushroom pizza which i then slathered in vinegar and i am now going to eat!!! then will have another little toy tidy and ignore the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 am

My day sounds very similar to your Leah, what with the Mr Tumble and the odd Toy story thrown in there. Sorted out the toy cupboard, and generally sat here being miserable Rolling Eyes
I did pop to the shops earlier as i'd heard on the FB grape vine that something had happened just up the road and they had cordoned off the main road, so went up for a wee nosey...and got piss wet through that made me slightly more miserable lol
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 am

Kate wrote:
It has tipped it down here ALL day! We went into town and booked a holiday so that was nice as its something to look forward to with all this rain! Apart from that did loads of ironing and washing and watched ten million hours of Charley Bear Over React

anywhere nice??
Back to top Go down
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:48 am

I have done sod all Laughing
Nothing but downpour today got soaked bringing the washing in that I put out on Friday. Did some coursework. Had a Flick free day so I was pissed by 2pm Embarassed Razz
Sobered up in time for Flick to come home. Am shattered now after running around after her and Max, off to bed to do a little more coursework and hope its not raining tomorrow x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:49 am

how come you have had time to get pissed and then sober up again and somehow i only seem to have managed to cook 2 meals all day????!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:56 am

i was on nights so i slept 9-12:30 then got up, oh made me a sarnie n then we went to toys r us n got the kids a new toy each, then we got ourselves a coffee maker from currys n then stayed in playing with toys n drinking coffee n watched stuart little =opx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 am

I had a huge row with Paul so I got dressed and went to my friends house and left him with the kids all afternoon while we discussed weddings and hen nights. I came home cooked tea, fed the kids, bathed them, put them to bed and here I am - BORED!!!!!

XX

p.s. Paul is still sat opposite me ignoring me - he thinks he is punishing me by not talking to me Rolling Eyes - little does he know it's like heaven not listening to his miserable arse moaning all night Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:03 am

Um yeah rain all day here, I have been working all day in it today and still at work now roll on ten lol x
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:06 am

I love the way men think they can punish you by not talking when actually it can be heaven to have some peace and quiet
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 am

BabyMilly wrote:
Kate wrote:

anywhere nice??

only week in majorca as can't persuade OH to fly more than a couple of hours as he gets travel sick! xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:28 am

It's rained here all day but I've had such a good day. Weather may not be your cup of tea but at 37 weeks pregnant this weather is perfect for me as I can't handle the heat when I'm not pg.

Day started off with a lay in!!!!! Went to sleep at 10 last night Rowan got up at 9am which has never happened. We chilled and all cuddled in bed till 10 then got up and had breakfast. We then all got kitted out in wells and waterproofs and went to Basingstoke canal. Spent almost 3 hours there just walking about and then had lunch in the cafe. We then went to the Farnborough airplane museum and watched planes land and take off and looked at the planes around the museum (Farnborough airport is right by the museum) then we got home and me and Rowan had a nap. I had an hour Rowan had 2 and a half hours then we went out for dinner and stuffed ourselfs silly. Been home about 40 mins now and have had a bath and just letting Rowan watch Timmy to wind down then he's off to bed and OH are going to watch mock the week.

I've had just the best day and it's been so relaxing
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 am

^^^^ sounds like a lovely day Very Happy

Yeh I love it when Karl ignores me Laughing I dont have to talk to him and can spend more time on here - Win Win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:07 am

we were rudely woken this morning by the phone ! mike had all the safe keys so they were needed ( they really need a better system )
sat and watched a movie with D , mike went to work ,D went to sleep so i watched come dine with me !
went to the park , very short visit as seen the rain coming in ,
dad and my nephew visited for half hour that was nice !
boys came home from weekend away and fluffed of out with mates so i fed D , mike came home and we have just ate our dinner i am contemlating to go for hot shower or bath ! i have a wee sore head Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today??   What did you do today?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do today??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
What did you do today?? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
What did you do today?? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
What did you do today?? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
What did you do today?? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
What did you do today?? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
What did you do today?? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
What did you do today?? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
What did you do today?? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What did you do today?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What did you do today?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
What did you do today?? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
What did you do today?? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
What did you do today?? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
What did you do today?? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
What did you do today?? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words