Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( _
PostSubject: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:08 am

Scan was at 430pm - except it wasnt Crying or Very sad I live about 5 min drive from hospital and was sitting in car at 415pm waiting for stuart to come out, flicked through my notes - 20 week scan = 27/07/11 @ 4pm Crying or Very sad

Ran into house and screamed at him to get in car, sped to hospital, parked like a maniac and ran in. Apologised for being late (was just after 420pm) and the receptionist was nice enough & said the 430pm had just gone on in and MAYBE they could squeeze me in at end and to take a seat. Waited for 10 min (with Stuart fuming in silence beside me) and they another sonographer came out and told us no we were too late. Sad They are so busy atm they are fully booked and dont know when they will be able to fit me in. I asked if it would be next week and they said they couldnt say because they are booked up weeks in advance and are going to have to figure something out. They took my mob number and said they will ring me, but dont know when so im left in limbo now.

Came home and cried for about 2 hrs. Stuart is raging as he asked me numerous times when it was and I just had 430pm in my head. He says he's cross but is dropping it as nothing can change whats happened. I rang the local private clinic as am so worried the scan is gona be too late to do measurements im willing to pay private - the cocks wont do it until I have my NHS scan - whats the $%&^*(& point in that???

So pissed off at myself. Crying or Very sad Caitlin is being a little cutie 2nite but and I feel bad crying when I have a healthy happy toddler to entertain me for next few weeks. I was so stressed about this scan and now am even more stressed. I cried after Caitlin 20 weeks scan as the pics were crap. I know they trivial things to cry about but I really hate 20 week scans now. What if they cant do it til 25+ wks? eh?
Back to top Go down
XLeanneX

XLeanneX

About Me!
My Name: is Leanne
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:12 am

Oh no, try not to beat yourself up. These things happen. Keep ringing and pestering them everyday until they fit you in. xx
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:14 am

They should be able to do all the measurements and stuff anyway. They did them at our later scans. Its a shame they couldn't fit you in. I'd phone every day and nag them for a scan and then hopefully they'll get so fed up of you calling that they fit you in quickly. It so easy to get the time wrong. I've done it more than once. I'm just lucky that I turn up to everywhere really early
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:15 am

oh no, hopefully they'll fit you in shortly , these things happen don't be too hard n yourself xx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:22 am

Im being a bit mental about this - im in floods again thinking about it. Stuart has calmed now and is being a bit kinder to me. I bet im the only person in the world that has forgot to go to their 20 week scan. Im imagining all crazy stuff now - like how am I gona manage 2 kids if I cant even remember an appointment for the 2nd one. Can just picture bubs asking me in 10 years time what happened at his/her 20 week scan and me having to say 'mummy forgot to go pet!'

Btw im fully aware that my hormones are contributing to this dramafest im feeling right now!!!
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:36 am

Awww hun Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( 466645 It's so easily done, I'd blame Stuart for not checking the time Laughing They will fit you in hunni, just keep pestering till they do and these measurements don't have to be done at such an exact time like with the earlier scan so don't worry. Hope Stuart is looking after you and being extremely nice! xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:16 am

Awww hun, what idiots that they wouldnt let you go in because you were a little late.

Lets face it, if they had any common sense they would have just got the next person on the list in before you and the could have squeezed you in. They sound like idiots.

Dont beat yourself up, keep pestering them daily until they fit you in hun xx
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 am

aw dont blame your self hun easy mistake to make honestly like laura said keep on at them to squeeze you in xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:58 am

oh this sounds like me. i got all my appointment times wrong. i did what you did and checked my book and then found out i had the wrong the time.

but i would have thought they could have seen you as you were due to be seen so there was space. any i bet if you did get there on time you'd have had to wait 20-30 mins to be seen anyway.

dont worry about missing it and i'm sure you and your baby are fine xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:39 am

Oh snoops, what a shower of shites they are at your hospital. Surely you not turning up allowed for ohers to go in a bit early (hence the 4.30 being in at 4.20) they should have just slotted you in. Bloody bastids!!!

Oh and just for the record I get all of my appointments wrong!
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 pm

oh no that's pooh hun Sad

don't worry about the measurements though - when I had my 20 week scan he wanted to see me again in a month to check some things again... so that's 24 weeks and he'll be measuring a part of the brain... it doesn't matter that much when they do the 20 week scan *hugs*

They will fit you in eventually and maybe the longer you wait the more obvious it will be whether your having a blue or a pink Wink
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 am

oh no hun i hope they fit you in soon, dont worry you are allowed to be ditsy when you are pregnant x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Got it rebooked for mon at 230pm, they rang yday morning 1st thing. I dont know why they couldnt tell me that on Wed and saved me a night of tears/stress. Oh well least im getting it done on time, il be 20+6 fingers crossed. x
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:08 am

Glad they've rebooked it. Probably was just an evil receptionist who wanted to make you suffer
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 am

The receptionist was actually lovely on wed, and when she rang yday. It was the other sonographer woman who was snooty with us. She scanned me with Caitlin and I didnt really gel with her. One of those people that are great at their jobs but as much social skills as a brick!

Really hope I dont get her on Monday! x
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:27 am

Glad you got it rebooked. It's fine having it a bit later. With Immi I was 21wks but they couldn't see everything they needed to cause she was lying funny so had another one at 22wks. In Sussex they prefer doing the 20wk scan later.. so 21wks, whereas here with this little one I was 19wks.
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:10 am

oh snoops you sound just like me.

i had a really important cons ap this week which i missed. it the.final one to see how bub is comin into the world. it was for Wednesday 27 but for some reason i had it drummed into my head it was o on a Thursday. i got a call three hours later asking where i was. they are now fully booked till after my due date.so I've got to go and see.him Tuesday in labour ward and pray he isn't busy.

hope every thing goes well tomorrow xx
Back to top Go down
EmVar

EmVar

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:14 am

Glad they got you booked in Snoops. I think I would have had an all out strop at the desk tbh cos you know it's possible they can't see everything they need to see so they have to have slots available for bringing people back anyways. There was no way they would have not scanned you - they have targets and things they have to meet. Think they were just being mean because they could Mad

Happy, I hope the cons can see you. Is it just a case of turn up and wait? x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(   Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Empty

Back to top Go down

Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Im such an idiot - 20 wk scan :-( :-( :-( Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words