Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! _
PostSubject: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:09 am

Went this afternoon and all is fine. Got all the measurements really easily and all looks healthy. Measurements ave out at 20+4 and im 20+6 so pretty spot on. The only slight thing she commented on at the end was that she was going to have to put in report that one of the kidneys is larger than the other and at the upper end of normal range. She said not to worry but as these measurements are millimetres of difference. I dont need rescanned and she is happy its all ok (Im still tempted to google mind you!)

Asked about sex and if she would even pause over top of legs but she refused saying they arent allowed Rolling Eyes So looks like we getting a surprise. Kinda hoping I need growth scans again at the end to get another peek but prob wont if BP behaves. Darn!

So all in all VERY happy and releaved everything looks healthy, slightly miffed I dont know sex and also the pics are a bit crap. Got about 8 and there's only 2-3 I can tell whats what. the rest are random eg an odd arm, a section of spine, top of head etc. Stuarts moaning that he couldnt make anything out and she went too fast, though he did think he saw a winky quickly (I do not trust this info as she had to show him the face about 5 times before it registered Laughing )

Im trying to tell him if we go private we can find out sex and get some great pics but as yet he is not convinced! Im going to be tormented looking at baby clothes and being unable to buy any as I know il not put beige or lemon on it when its born
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:17 am

Aww glad it went well! Don't google! If it was a problem then they'd need to rescan you so it's all good, if you google you'll be convinced that there is something awful wrong by the time you've finished! Shame you couldn't find out the sex but I'm sure the surprise will be lovely! I know what you mean about the neutral clothes though, I'm desperate to know what I'm having so I can buy pink or blue things! xxx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 am

yay well done for making it this time Wink

I wouldn't worry about the kidney thing... like Ive said this baby has a large but in the normal range brain something (it's some part of the brain) but Im like well there is a NORMAL range for a reason so whether its at the top or bottom or middle of that it's still in the normal part... its like saying yes it's a normal size sofa but its the longer side of the normal range... riiiight ok so its normal.

I could not go without knowing the sex though so hats off to you if you manage to not find out!
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:57 am

yay glad it all went well! but sucky u couldnt find out the sex. but all good every thing seems dandy xx
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:15 am

Glad everything went well
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:27 am

Glad it went well hu, I reckon its a boy! Smile xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:28 am

Snoops, why not tell stu that you only want another scan so that you can save money. Because if you buy loads of beige and lemon you'll not use it as you will end up going out and buying pink or blue once lo is here. If he argues to say then you shouldnt buy any beige or lemon and you should wait til lo is here tell him that you have to have loads of clothes for hospital.
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:24 pm

glad it went well i have a friend whos baby had one kidney larger than the other and she had to have loads of scans etc so i dont think they can be that concerned if you are not getting any more, x
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 pm

BabyMilly wrote:
Snoops, why not tell stu that you only want another scan so that you can save money. Because if you buy loads of beige and lemon you'll not use it as you will end up going out and buying pink or blue once lo is here. If he argues to say then you shouldnt buy any beige or lemon and you should wait til lo is here tell him that you have to have loads of clothes for hospital.

Ha ha. That sounds like the kind of logic I'd use. Its true though. We didn't buy much stuff but we certainly didn't use much of it once he was here. Think we only bought 3 things but we could get away with that as mum still had some of my niece's and nephew's clothes
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm

just seen this, glad it went well hun,

if you want the scan, then go for it hun, i didnt mind not knowing and if we manage to get bfp again, i wouldnt find out then, but can totally get why you want to know, i just love a baby in white
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 am

Argh what a pain they could not tell you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!   Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Actually remembered 20 week scan this time!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Actually remembered 20 week scan this time! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words