Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Theres ways round a reward chart you know

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

Theres ways round a reward chart you know _
PostSubject: Theres ways round a reward chart you know   Theres ways round a reward chart you know EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Busy batch cooking this morning so left beebies on and C with an oaty bar and a fruit shoot while Awen was sleeping and I was next door in kitchen. Was suspiciously quiet so came in to check to find she had climbed on the case on my sewing machine, retreived the packet of stickers from the folder on the wall and was busily sticking them to her reward chart. Each one was perfectly aligned inside its own little box and she had gotten to 5 before I caught her. When I walked in she proudly announced, 'look mummy I got 'tickers'

I peeled 3 off but let her keep 2 because in all honesty it was all i could do not to piss my self laughing on the very spot. Had to leave the room to giggle madly before explaining Mummy puts the stickers on not caelyn and needless to say have moved the sewig machine

Let the battle of wills enter full blown warfare

Last edited by marioandthestuntbubs on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres ways round a reward chart you know   Theres ways round a reward chart you know EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:45 pm

lol - that really made me laugh. I suppose she should get a reward for being so smart. I really don't know how you managed not to laugh and give her a pat on the back.

You're certainly going to have some fun with that young lady.

xx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres ways round a reward chart you know   Theres ways round a reward chart you know EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:39 pm

lol excellent, i remember rich doing this, you have to smile at the thought pattern.

at the moment we are doing a £1 for everyday i walk into the bathroom at night and find no clothes, after a week he on £2, he informed me i should do it for dad too as he always leaves his pants in there, i have to agree with him lol
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres ways round a reward chart you know   Theres ways round a reward chart you know EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Haha, that girl is just too clever!! xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres ways round a reward chart you know   Theres ways round a reward chart you know EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm

ClareandRuss wrote:
lol excellent, i remember rich doing this, you have to smile at the thought pattern.

at the moment we are doing a £1 for everyday i walk into the bathroom at night and find no clothes, after a week he on £2, he informed me i should do it for dad too as he always leaves his pants in there, i have to agree with him lol

Sounds like a good idea, i went into my son's bathroom last night and found 4 pairs of dirty boxers on the floor!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Theres ways round a reward chart you know   Theres ways round a reward chart you know Empty

Back to top Go down

Theres ways round a reward chart you know

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Theres ways round a reward chart you know Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words