Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Need some advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Need some advice _
PostSubject: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:25 am

Hi

You may remember that a few weeks ago i posted that somebody had told my mam that me and gav were palming alfie off on family while we went on supposed cocaine binges. i was fuming and so was gav. we have never touched stuff in our life - well maybe a puff on a joint before but thats it.

Anyway we went fishing and found out that apparantly it was my step brother that told this to my mam!! My step dad is an alcoholic and is going thorugh a bad patch at the minute drinking and my mam is trying to sort him out. So his son text my mam saying how she should leave his dad alone and concentrate on her own family as we are drug addicts bla bla bla bla!

As u can imagine i am not happy - an neither is gav. In fact he wants to strangle the bloke! The only thing is it was my mams friend who told us this and we promised her we wudnt let on we knew as my mam wud never talk to her again.

The problem is now its Alfies christening on 3rd October. We dont want my step bro to come because of the trouble hes caused but cant let on we know. Ive told my mam i dont want him there but shes having ago saying its my brother - family blah blah.

What shud i do? Gav is adamant he shudnt be there ad tbh i dont want him there either but i dont want my mam under anymore stress than she is alread?

Sorry its long winded!!

x
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Need some advice _
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:28 am

going to be blunt here

It's your son's Christening, You invite and un-invite who you damn well wish. It's not up to anyone else
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Need some advice _
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:37 am

Yikes! There are a few ladies on here that have or are currently going through family issues..and some of those issues would be certain family member's spreading ball-faced lies and rumors. I have a sister(s) that have done that..and I no longer speak with them. I will be frank...you need to confront your family member that is spreading these horrendous lies..and make sure everyone knows who it is..and what they said. I wouldn't sweep this under the rug because should the wrong person hear that you are a drug addict..they could very well open a can of worms with SS and have you and your OH investigated. DO NOT have him at your son's christening...why would you want someone there that is obviously trying to destroy your family and credibility..people like your step brother need to be confronted and dealt with..if your parents won't..then you and your OH should. Don't accept the unacceptable! Why is your mother protecting him..and not you? Sorry..for being so harsh sounding..just despise families(parents) that sit on their hands and allow certain siblings to say such horrible things and get away with it. xxx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Need some advice _
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:40 am

I don't blame you one bit for not wanting him anywhere near you.

I would try to find a way of letting your mum know that you know it was him who told her without getting your mums friend in trouble x
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Need some advice _
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:44 am

Yeah well i was thinking about saying that Gavs brothers heard that it was him spreading rumours and take that route.

I need to tell her that I know about it and i can explain why i dont want him there. i think at the minute i do sound rather mean if u dont know the background.

also - not only this but he is currently being investigated for having sex with a teenage boy (he is gay!) Hes due up in court in the next cuple of weeks. So not only will it be a shit stirrer but also a suspected peedo!! x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Need some advice _
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:44 am

(I'm so cross I typed my reply to this twice and it effing wiped it!)

Anyway, so a briefer version in case it disappears again - I reckon either way your mum will get stressed; if he is uninvited your mum might feel bad for a bit, but if he turns up you and gav are going to want to break his neck so that could cause loads more hassle and stress....

So I would tell him he isn't coming. I have no time for that kind of bullsh*t at all (I only tolerate funny bullsh*t Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Need some advice _
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Need some advice Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Need some advice Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Need some advice Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Need some advice Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Need some advice Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Need some advice Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Need some advice Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Need some advice Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Need some advice Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Need some advice Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Need some advice Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Need some advice Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Need some advice Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Need some advice Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Need some advice Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words