Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Mrs Mari/boot critic!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Went to M&S last night and got my winter boots Smile

I honestly dont know how you have been having so much trauma over purchasing them. Idea to go to M&S popped into my head yday afternoon, had a 10min nosey online at their boots, went to stiore & tried 1 pair on - and bought them, job done!

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limited-Collection-Lace-Hiker-Boots/dp/B005G0NQ00?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_5&nodeId=835441031&sr=1-5&qid=1319185140&pf_rd_r=182STWWR9V1X9A77M447&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=835441031&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

I bet you say they aint leather/too furry/too weird Rolling Eyes Laughing

You had any luck finding the perfect pair yet? Im thinking of going back to get these one's too - didnt have my size in stock last night

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limited-Collection-Knee-Buckle-Boots/dp/B005G0N1HI?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_23&nodeId=835441031&sr=1-23&qid=1319185371

I mainly wear leggings and they would be going over them.
Back to top Go down
EmVar

EmVar

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Oooh I like the fur ones!
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Why thank you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 pm

i ilke them too cept my fat legs would never fit in lol

good job snoopy! Smile
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Jade they would! I have calfs a rugby player would be proud of and they fit me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 pm

They're very snoops and I've seen a few pairs in our m&s that are also quite nice. I do like the way that you just pop out and buy some. I researched for about 6 weeks before I made a choice Smile

I'm now researching a winter jacket, it'll be another month or so before I decide on the perfect one.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:34 am

too high!!! laces AND buckles wtf are you thinking woman?????? the first ones look like you have stamped on a russian!!!!!!!!!!!

other than that, lovely Very Happy

yeah im the same as pen, the fun is in the agonising Laughing i still reckon its soing to be these http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/hush-puppies-knox-boot/3243324?origin=category

but everytime i go to buy them i find an excuse not to spend 100£ (even though ive spent over 200 on elijah recently Laughing)
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:52 am

Mari, these are nice
http://www.surfdome.com/the_north_face_boots_-_the_north_face_janey_boots_-_black-50661
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:05 am

dont tempt me further Wink Laughing they are nice, but i already have my childs snowboots from next haha (although i discovered that they create static so i get electrocuted round tescos?!!)
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:19 am

Stamped on a Russian indeed Rolling Eyes Guessing you saw that first hand on one of your geography adventures Stirrer

Well I wore them today and they are so comfy and snug! How are they too high??? Do you mean the length? Iv long legs & they maybe 4-5 inches below my knee.

The one's you like arent that different to the 2nd pair im thinking of getting. You are too damn fussy woman!!!

Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:29 am

Pmsl at geography adventures Smile
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:45 am

the heeeeeeeels not the calf! too high i am a flat footed platypus Sad

hahaha yeah when i was burrowing through snow with the splendid bruce parry, and getting tattooed using only polar bear tusks and eskimo spit i saw a lot of russians being stamped on, and thats definitely how you make those boots. definitely.
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:46 am

Mari they are bloody flat! Honestly flat as a pancake. I dont do heels either. What do you want them to be like - slippers????

Btw you got a PM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:43 am

hmm the furry ones might be but the buckley lace ones certainly aren't i can see with my actual proper eyes!!!!!!

haha thank you for my pm, very kind Wink
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:26 am

These?

I really like these

http://uk.thenorthface.com/tnf-uk-en/footwear/women/women-s-abby-iii-boots.html#item=women's_abby_iii_boots_2
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:30 am

^^^ Guarantee she comes back with some quip about skinning an eskimo or something! Too furry for her... I think she has forgotten she lives in Scotland and not Dallas!!! Cool
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:34 am

snoopy21 wrote:
^^^ Guarantee she comes back with some quip about skinning an eskimo or something! Too furry for her... I think she has forgotten she lives in Scotland and not Dallas!!! Cool

Haha yer snoops I agree but see it as a challenge now! Even mr babymilly is interested in mari's mission to find the perfect boots. He did like yours though xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 pm

they are also lovely, but still too furry, my next ones are furry so i want to be able to wear these ones when it isn't freezing......

and as for you snoops! how could you shatter my illusion? check these bad boys out!!! http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Lane-Boots-Womens-Royalty-Cowboy-Boots/4738983/product.html?cid=133635

see i want to be able to wear them under or over trousers cos i just don't have the arse for leggings and dont have the excuse of pregnancy Laughing
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:50 pm

I love cowboy boots and have a pair that I bought about 4 years ago, I still wear them and even had them resoled!

So are the cowboy boots your current favourite?
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 pm

hahaha no the nordstrom hush puppies still are, i checked my bank balance and i have enough - i think maybe i will make mr.mari do it hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 am

How about these Smile
http://www.bankfashion.co.uk/product/bank-faux-fur-trimmed-platform-boots/56835/
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:09 am

hahahahaha ahhhhhhh my perfect boots Mrs Mari/boot critic! 270211
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:28 am

hahaha I knew it - I saw them and thought of you, I can just see you ploughing through the scottish snow on your long walks x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:42 am

i can use the heels to stamp animals to death on the way so we have something to picnic on!!!
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 am

Mr Mari please buy Mrs Mari the boots she wants, or at least take her card and do it for her when she is sleeping. Im getting worried that at this rate it will be flippy flop season by the time she makes her mind up!!! sun1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Mrs Mari/boot critic! _
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Mari/boot critic!   Mrs Mari/boot critic! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mrs Mari/boot critic!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge :: Member Messages-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Mrs Mari/boot critic! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words