Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

just spent an extortinate amount of money

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

just spent an extortinate amount of money _
PostSubject: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 pm

on a new phone EEEEK

but luckily my work is covering the cost of it anyway so hellooooooo brand new samsung galaxy S2 in white Very Happy

have to wait for it to charge before I can play but woooohoooo haven't had a decent up to date phone in years!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Woo woo how exciting, I love getting a new phone,! Hope you have hours of fun Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Im just eagerly awaiting work re crediting my account at the moment lol

I have to charge it for 8-10 horus before I can use it so not gonna be having a play till tomorrow Sad
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:53 pm

ohh fab, you will love it, I love mine!

Make sure you buy some screen protectors!!! Only few quid on ebay and worth it by a long way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Lucky you! Im thinking of phoning for an upgrade today. My contract up in Dec but can upgrade now. Doubt they'l offer me anthing fancy. My contract only £10 a month cause iv been with orange for about 6 years and I always just accept a shite free phone to get as many mins/texts as pos.

I'l be lucky to get one of the older blackberrys but to me it will be amazing! Laughing I like the look of the new smartphones but tbh im a bit sick of touchscreens. Never really got the hang of it on my nokia.

Have fun playing! I never wait til its fully charged! x
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:27 am

ahh see I got used to touchscreen and now dont' think I could go back to normal buttons lol I deffo couldn't use a blackberry keypad so that was them out the window!

I dont normally wait for them to charge either but Ive a feeling this phone is going to have to last me a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time lol so doing everything by the book...
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:11 am

Yeh its is important, but also it gets better at holding it charge if you follow the instructions - mine was awful at first and I HAD to charge it at night or it would go off - whereas now I could leave it 2 days and it be ok, although I do always charge it at night!

When Dan got his iphone last year I hated it, couldn't get the hang of it at all, but I love the galaxy - Jade when you do texting etc change it to Swype and see if you like it - I love it! Much better than normal predictive typing!
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:16 am

swype? sounds interesting lol, I can't wait to have a play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 am

Yeh its cool lol

Basically you 'Swype' your finger around on the keyboard without taking it off, so move your finger to spell the word - its much faster once you get used to it ... helps if you know the qwerty keyboard!
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:35 am

So jealous thats the phone I want lol.
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Swipe is good I use it on my samsung. I have the galaxy mini. I LOVE my phone xx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 pm

lol swype sounds weird how does it know what letters you want?!?
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Oo sexy phone! trust you won't be able to out the darn thing down now. my battery on it is pants some times i have to charge before 2pm if Im on the net for long.. hut other that that its brilliant. i don't like the swipe though.
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:51 pm

It just knows somehow what word you want, or brings up the list like predictive does

Wonder why your battery isn't lasting so well Becci, I know Izzy playing her games on mine zaps it - she has played it for about an hour this morning and used about 25%
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:51 pm

ooooh Im just playing with swype now it's really cool! even my OH is impressed and he doesn't "do" technology
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:14 am

hehe well heres a tip - if ever the words seem to be totally not what you expect - check the language! To the left of the space button...Izzy has changed mine to random languages and i cant make any words correctly and think I am losing the plot!
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:31 am

haha Tyler won't be getting his hands on this! well hopefully not!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:54 am

Yeh right...so you think! Laughing
She uses it so well! Its crazy!
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:04 am

at the moment Tyler picks up my phone and just walks around with ti saying EHOooo NANNY

lol if it ever rings he always thinks its Nanny and that's all he does on it... for now Smile when he's a bit older and understands a bit more I'll let him "play" maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:12 am

hah Izzy is like that - my phone rings its either Granny or Daddy and if its not and Im trying to talk to some random dude from where ever and she is shouting 'Granny come get me, go to farm' or 'DAddy hurry come take me swimming' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:24 am

haha because we're 2 hours ahead I dread him ringing someone form home up in the morning as it'd be like 6 am... although Im sure hearing Tyler going ehooo nanny, would make some people laugh it's probably not for everyone!

bless them eh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just spent an extortinate amount of money   just spent an extortinate amount of money Empty

Back to top Go down

just spent an extortinate amount of money

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
just spent an extortinate amount of money Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words