Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Do you have a favorite?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Do you have a favorite? _
PostSubject: Do you have a favorite?   Do you have a favorite? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:15 am

Kid?? I know this sounds off, but there are days I just can relate better to one, than I can the others. I love them all equally, and have a special relationship with each, but Maddy is like my little side kick and we have even at her young age, so much in common. Maky of course is too young still, but my son and I, although we use to be super tight, have drifted apart. I think mainly due to his age and other influences affecting our relationship. But Maddy..eventhough we can fight and argue..she just seems to know when Mom needs a little more TLC or help around the house..and makes the effort. I hate to use the word favorite, as it sounds so wrong. I just see Maddy and I being really good friends apart from a mother /daughter relationship. IDK..can any of you Momma's relate? confused
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite?   Do you have a favorite? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 am

Lucas is too young, but with rich I think there will always be something special with him because we were on our own till he was 6.

But then Lucas was so wanted for so long, I've been upset tonight because he's not well, so he will always be my blessing, plus no matter how down I am he makes me smile.

But bubs no3 oh he/ she is our miracle so who knows how I will feel when they arrive, hopefully after Lucas first birthday lol.

All my kids will have something that makes for a special relationship. But yeah somedays rich is too much and I'm totally sure I will be saying the same about the others soon enough lol
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite?   Do you have a favorite? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 am

ceejay is my step son i love both him and gracie for totally different reasons

gracie is mine she came from me and will always be my baby, also i will protect her to the death

ceejay - i love him as he is marc's son and he has been in my life for 10 years but thats as far as it goes now
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite?   Do you have a favorite? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 am

They are each my favourite for different reasons. MJ, we tend to come and go with each other and can always sense when we need each other she can tell when I'm down and she's my eldest princess she is like her bio dad and prefers affection on her terms and when the babies are asleep we sometimes build dens and some nights we have sleepovers and (almost) midnight feasts lol. Drew is our miracle, without the drs and cons he wouldn't be here he is also the only boy in our house and he'll always be my cheeky, random lil squishy and Amelia is my fav because she hasn't yet learnt how to back chat to her mum lol and when I'm down she's there just looking at me listening to me and she snuggles into me or does something that makes me giggle. So each of them have their own qualities that I love the most xxxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite?   Do you have a favorite? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Jen, I totally get what youre saying. I'm quite sure it's to do with age and hormones Smile there are times lately when I've actually disliked my eldest, although I do love her deeply.

And my 14 year old son is a total nightmare at times, so much so that I'm hoping to sort out an arranged marriage for him when he's he's 15 so that some other woman can look after him and be his personal slave. Smile
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite?   Do you have a favorite? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Amelias my miracle. Shes such a determined little thing and has been from the start. Even now she has to try and do everything herself before she will 'let' me help. She genuinely amazes me every day and I love her to the moon and back. But I think I will always look at Ollie with rose tinted glasses on. He never got the chance do all these things so when Amelia is a stroppy hormonal teenager he will forever be my perfect baby boy lol x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite?   Do you have a favorite? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:29 pm

I think mine are a both a bit young yet, it changes by the day.

Hannah has always been the 'perfect' baby, she has slept well from day one, fantastic little eater, very loving and cuddly etc so she has pretty much been attached to my hip for the last 18 months, she's hilarious, extremely cheeky and keeps me amused day in day out and a clever little thing too. However I foresee a VERY difficult teenager Do you have a favorite? 548646

Thomas is my little mate though, he's very independant and just gets on with it, he's quite a quiet little lad but very kind hearted and caring and will sit and chat to me for hours. He helps me with stuff and makes my heart melt daily Do you have a favorite? 270211

I think as they get older myself and Thomas will clash a bit as we are very alike, we both like our own space and don't like being told what to do so I think we will understand each other very well. Hannah is just like her dad - a big softie, she will without a doubt be my littlest best friend like Maddy is to you.

I know 'favourite' is a difficult word but I get what you mean. I always thought my brother was my mum's favourite as we were growing up but now I have my own kids I can see it's more a matter of personalities (matches and clashes). I'm very much like my dad and we have always been extremely close because we are just interested in similar things and are both very different to my mum and brother. Me and my mum have got on so much better since I have had kids as we have more in common and I 'get' her more now Do you have a favorite? 517725

xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite?   Do you have a favorite? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 pm

My 2 are still too young yet but I can already see the difference in personalities!

Libby has always been stubborn, would only smile or giggle if you tried really hard (her nickname as a baby was 'moody munchkin Machin' Laughing , she's independant, clever, very determined and head strong. Some days she drives me mad with her tantrums and attitude and I just cannot wait for bedtime. But other days (most days actually) she is caring, loving, affectionate and amazes me how clever she is - just last night she had learnt to recognise 3 letters as we were reading her a bedtime story.

Dexter is such a happy little thing, I just have to look at him and he smiles, say his name and get a huge grin, and it really doesnt take alot for him to giggle. He's very laid back, not bothered about crawling - just happy to roll around for now (whereas Libby was crawling and cruising well before now).

I love them both in different ways and I often wonder what they will both be like as they get older.
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite?   Do you have a favorite? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:42 am

It's weird..I asked Matt last night if he still feels close to me..and if I show him enough and tell him enough that I love him. He sorta giggled at me and said - You're my Momma..and that he feels he should let ME know more that he loves and appreciates me. He said he never felt "less than" and knows that I love him and his sisters like crazy. He told me he trusts me with his life, but just because he doesn't come running to me for every little thing anymore..means he didn't stop needing me. How did my boy get so manly? Laughing I never want to become one of those overbearing mothers...or a interfering MIL. He also knows that I will relate more to his sisters later on in life..the girlee stuff, like shopping..makeup/hair..etc..but he doesn't feel threatened by that.

Glad you ladies "get' what I meant by faves..and relationships always change and evolve. I do love em all and would lay my life down for them without a second thought. Kayleigh..just wanna hug you after reading that. xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite?   Do you have a favorite? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a favorite?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Do you have a favorite? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words