Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

just got that preggo sort of feeling!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!
My Name: Lucy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: just got that preggo sort of feeling!!   just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

hey again girls..
so i know we shouldnt really be trying now as i have this new job (alhtho only an xmas temp) but we havent used anythin this month just becasue things have happended very spare of the momment and OH has just said oh just leave it itl be fine! (u know what there like once they get going) lol! so anyway ive got this mensturation app thing on my ipod and i just checked it out of curiousity and and turns out the 2 times we did it unprotected was when i was ovulating!

now this was on the 2nd and 5th dec! ever since ive been havin LOTS of watery discharge (sorry tmi), feeling sicky, dizzy spells and tired! also i just feel as if somethings there! i know tht sounds really weird but like when i go to pick my little boy up or if OH like pokes me in the belly messing about it kinda hurts/feels weird! i know i must sound crazy but is it possible to feel anythin this early if i was?

also i had a party friday night just gone and i had a few drinks and the next day i couldnt stop bein sick and was pretty much falling asleep at work and on the bus home! i know that may sound like a hangover to some of u but i never and i mean NEVER am sick from alcohol..and i didnt even have that much (couple glasses of wine tops). and i remeber with my 1st i was pregant on my bday and didnt know and i had drinks then and was very poorly from it the day after!
now is this all in my head or do u think i cud be?

x x
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got that preggo sort of feeling!!   just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:15 am

Lita wrote:
Am I the only one that got early positives with the internet cheapies then?? Laughing

i got a bfp although i thought it was evap line 5 days before af was due on tinternet cheapies Smile
Back to top Go down
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got that preggo sort of feeling!!   just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm

well af is due 2day and as of yet theres no sign but its only am so could well be here by 2nite! and your right i dont really know when i ovulated it was just a guess from my ipod app thing that tries 2 work it out for you so not the most accurate!
suppose i can do nothin but wait now! lol.

x x x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got that preggo sort of feeling!!   just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 am

When are you going to test again hun? Good luck x
Back to top Go down
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got that preggo sort of feeling!!   just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 am

im gonna test in the morning i think! do u rekon thats a good time or should i leave it a bit longer? x x
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got that preggo sort of feeling!!   just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:41 am

I think I tested 2 days after being late. Good luck for tomaz hun

Char
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got that preggo sort of feeling!!   just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:46 am

Did you go on the average 28 day cycle?

When I first came off the pill my cycle was 5wk+ for 1st month, then gradually went down monthly to about 30day cycles.

You could do one tomorrow, it'll be like 4 days since your last test so enough time for any preg hormone to show in you urine if its there.
Otherwise i'd be inclined to test once a week untill af arrives Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got that preggo sort of feeling!!   just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

just got that preggo sort of feeling!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Conceiving-
Latest topics
» Spotting
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
just got that preggo sort of feeling!! - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???