Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

misbehaving for mum only??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

misbehaving for mum only?? _
PostSubject: misbehaving for mum only??   misbehaving for mum only?? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 am

so, over xmas lewis has turned into a monster, he doesn't listen, he shouts, he points at us and random strangers and shouts, runs off which he's NEVER done before, swipes things off the shelves in shops...the list goes on

this has been getting progressively worse in the last 4-5days....when we go to the supermarket he will pinch, scratch and try anything to stop me holding on to him...when sam takes charge he tries once and gives up...yet 2days ago he walked around asda with sam...deliberately reaching out to kick me!
sam took him to the council offices yesterday with him on his own and says that he walked nicely, sat nicely during the appointment, didn't whinge once...he was back to 'nice' lewis

today i took lewis to the hospital on my own for my GTT and for the 2hours i was waiting he was screaming, whining, shouting, pointing at people, destroying anything he could and when we left he tried to leg it away from me, dragged around the shops screaming and refusing to stand, swiping things off the shelves etc and no matter how much i told him off, firmly told him no, explained what he did wrong, even so far as to kick him back(gently! lol) for kicking me, he still acted like a little shytebag

now i don't think it's the typical bored of mum and excited to see dad etc cos sam is always about and is as involved as i am...so does anyone have any ideas what the heck is going??on because i'm really at my whits end...i barely get any sleep, am starting to 'feel' pregnant and i just can't deal with the way he is being Sad
Back to top Go down
Natkat

Natkat

About Me!
My Name: Kat
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: misbehaving for mum only??   misbehaving for mum only?? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:10 am

Aah you poor thing that's not nice. Do you think he's twigged that you're pregnant? He probably doesn't really get it but knows somethings changed with you and thats making him feel insecure and act up? I know Milo never really got on with my oh until i was pg, since then they've been inseperable, and i do think some of that was Milo knowing something had changed with me. Have to say since I've had Noah Milo has been his super adorable self with me again so it didn't last very long Smile
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: misbehaving for mum only??   misbehaving for mum only?? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:23 am

I was wondering that. Perhaps his feeling a bit insecure because he can sense things are changing
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: misbehaving for mum only??   misbehaving for mum only?? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 am

He knows somethings up hon. Even if you dont realise it you are prob different somehow to normal. He may not know you are pregnant but he knows somethings different about mum and is acting out cos its confusing him. C wa a toad to me when I was pregnant, at one point i posted on here convinced she hated me as she didnt want anything to do with me. It did take a while after Awen was born but once she worked out a) awen wasnt going anywhere b) I still loved her and c) normal non prego mummy was back she relaxed and was much more secure in herself

No simple answer sorry it may be there a bit from now til squishy comes and a bit afterwards but you will get Lewis back soon
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: misbehaving for mum only??   misbehaving for mum only?? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 am

i really hope you ladies are right and after squishy is born he goes back to normal, although that's still 14weeks!!

had a lovely morning at home together, we cuddled, played trains, watched some cartoons...took him into town and he was back to being a monster Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: misbehaving for mum only??   misbehaving for mum only?? Empty

Back to top Go down

misbehaving for mum only??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Toddler Talk-
Latest topics
» Spotting
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
misbehaving for mum only?? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words