Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

MMR - side effects??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

MMR - side effects?? _
PostSubject: MMR - side effects??   MMR - side effects?? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Girls im so worried I didnt sleep lastnight my head is going around and around!! Sad

So Hollie had her MMR and what ever else they put in the 13 month 3 jabs on Wednesday. (she was late as they lost our details once again!!) ANYWAYS she had them wed, she was fine after thursday she was off in the morn with a temp and snuggled up on sofa. gave her some calpol and by the aternoon she was full of it, running around really hyper thought oh its the calpol kicking in.

But she didnt stop, running around all day wouldnt ea her lunch and dinner wouldnt keep still. didnt think anything of it, She only had the one lot of calpol in the morn I didnt give her anymore. Now yesterday she was at my mums whilst I was in work,went to pick her up my mum was OMG em HOllie has been full of it, she been running around all day, only had 2omin sleep all day and she's like this. whilst I was there she was running up and down the hall, screaming shaking her head, runnig in to the wall and just being really hyper, said what the hell have you given her, mum said nothing out of the normal and hadnt given her calpol as she seemed fine.

Took her home omg she didnt stop hitting us and running off, hitting lillie pulling everything out laughing screaming. its like shes become a different child over night, compared to the chilled out child who sat ont the sofa or sat and played on her own happily.

Last night she just wouldnt keep still in her cot she was wriggling around, banging her head on side, so got her up and in with us as she was waking Lillie up. she just wouldnt not keep still in bed jumping on the bed smacking her head, jumping and diving on us this was at 12!!!! I was about 1am time she went off. Sad I thought it was over tired but I just dont know something tells me no. its been ever since she had the MMR.

So I STUPIDLY googled it! DUH and well Iv cried my self to sleep lastnight the stuff I've read and what people have said the exact happen to their kids and how they are now autistic, learning dif and suffer from hyperactivity. IF this is whats happened Iv done this to her Sad what can I do? I told myself lastnight maybe she's tired and see how she is in the morning, but again shes the same. she's just not the same hollie. do I take her to the drs? but what wil they do? im so scared if it is an effect from it and well she's like this for life Sad

anyone else heard about anything like this before? xxxxx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

MMR - side effects?? _
PostSubject: Re: MMR - side effects??   MMR - side effects?? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:59 pm

I know there was a big think about it a couple of year ago. But it was all proven to be nonsense hun xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

MMR - side effects?? _
PostSubject: Re: MMR - side effects??   MMR - side effects?? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:16 pm

There's no link to mmr and autism it was a doctor scare mongering so try not to panic yourself about that.
I'd see how things go for a couple of days, if she still acting the same there's no harm in taking her to the doctors! Also in sure it takes 7-10 days before symptoms show.
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

MMR - side effects?? _
PostSubject: Re: MMR - side effects??   MMR - side effects?? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:22 pm

There was a doctor a few year back who said there was a link between mar and autism, without conducting proper research,but because he was a doctor people believed him and it all flared up in the media, but he was discredited and its been proven to be nonsense. there are still people out there for whatever reason still think it's true, so please don't worry.
I would guess that maybe she felt really poorly before and now she's feeling better she's burning off that excess energy. Either that or she's hit her terrible twos and the timing us just a coincidence. Hope she calms own soon xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

MMR - side effects?? _
PostSubject: Re: MMR - side effects??   MMR - side effects?? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Just to add, the doctor who made the claims has been struck off or what he said xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

MMR - side effects?? _
PostSubject: Re: MMR - side effects??   MMR - side effects?? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Thanks girls, really been panicking! It could be a coincidence I guess.

What doesn't help my mums cousin was on the reaserch team for it, now not 100% if he was proving no link or when it first came out, but he said even though it's ok to give he never let his kids have it... Always played on my mind. I I'm and ah with Lillie if she should but decided well she has to or can't go to school.

Xxx thanks ladies driving myself insane! Xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

MMR - side effects?? _
PostSubject: Re: MMR - side effects??   MMR - side effects?? Empty

Back to top Go down

MMR - side effects??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
MMR - side effects?? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???