Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

god its quiet on here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:37 pm

i am good, over 25 weeks now still feeling ok, the odd ache and pain nothing to bad, still havent got a name but prob wont decide till he is here anyway, i think i am all ready for him all i need is a moses basket and some drawers for his stuff so doing not bad, mil said she would get the moses basket anyway so that will help,
not back at the mw till 28 weeks it seems ages cos i last saw one at 20 for my scan and my own mw at 16 weeks it has flown by mind you

how is everyone else feeling? x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Shattered Crying or Very sad got my scan a week tomorrow can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!
My Name: Lucy

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:15 am

im good hun! had a well needed girls pamper night last night and a shopping day today where i bought my 1st ever pair of maternity pants! (didnt need them when i was pregnant with j). baby moves around a lot now which is nice for ben and jamie to feel! also i have 2 weeks off now from work as holiday so another bonus! have my 24 week mw appointment on fri so will get my 1st belly measure Smile sooo over all we're all doing pretty good in the railton household! Smile x x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:04 am

Hola Wave

It is very quiet on here isn't it..i do try and pop in every now and then though.

Well I heard babys heart beat today at 10wks pg Very Happy I am extremely happy I litrally cried all morning with shear happiness Laughing

Still not heard from my MW about booking in..rung them at 7wks and they said they'd be in touch within 2wks Grhh!!

Got my scan a week on wednesday.

Claire - you finding out the sex? I cant wait for my 20wk scan (just 10 more weeks Rolling Eyes ) I am so finding out the sex..the suspense would torture me Laughing
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:55 am

So pleased for you Zee, must be such a relief.

I'm ok, feels weird that I've finished work now, can't believe I have less then 6 weeks left. Baby is still wriggling around loads, I'm hoping he finds a comfy head down position soon. Restless legs are still bothering me and my energy levels are quite low now, but everything is ready for baby to arrive now so I can take it easy over the next few weeks.

Glad everyone is ok xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Hello Ladies,

Well still really early days for me, it seems you all are so far ahead lol. I have not rand MW yet will do after the wedding so next Monday/Tuesday hopefully get my scan Next month.

Not much to report with me really i go back to work tomaz and my last day is thursday Cant believe i will be a Mrs buy the end of week.

My stomach is really starting to pooch out now sunday couldnt come quick enough i really need to be fitting in that dress lol.

Sound like akk is well anyway, good luck with your scan today claire hope it goes well.

Char
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Not finding out no affraid always said i wanted a surprise Smile
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:46 pm

good luck for the scan claire what day is it? are you finding out? i think girl

glad you are ok lucy, i cannot believe you didnt need maternity trousers i have had mine on from about 12 weeks lol

awwww zee i am so chuffed for you, i would ring the mw again and tell them you are 10 weeks now mine usually book in at about 9

hope your enjoying your time off mandy i cannot believe you only have 6 weeks left, just sit back relax and wait for baba now lol

and char good luck for the wedding oh so exciting, glad you are feeling ok
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Mandy i hope restless legs ease for you , mine randomly stopped :0 )
I have to call hospital later to make sure its not too busy and i am still on for induction tomorrow
proper nervous ! x
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm

oh exciting chelle, just think that you will prob be cuddling your wee man tomorrow yay,

they induce you early up there, they wont touch you till you are at least 10 days over here x
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:17 pm

it is usually 10 days over that they induce you up here they had booked me on for friday last week but changed mind as was only 4 days over Sad i wont be suprised if i get some ogre on the phone later who cancels my appointment Sad
i really should be phoning early as they could say can you come in at 6 tonight if they are quiet but the kids go back to school tomorrow so really gotta sort that all out Smile
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:33 pm

just dont answer the phone then they cant cancel lol,
no but i hope they dont that would be so unfair after getting yourself ready for it tomorrow,
that is a strange time of night to do it at i thought it was always in the morning, get everything ready for the boys now just incase they say come in tonight i hope baba is here soon x
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:38 pm

i have to answer the phone as i have not got a time Sad i assume it will be 8am though as thats when i had to be in with D
yeah they either take you in at 8am or 6pm if nice and quiet , prob with the view to have you hopefully delivered by morning and near ready to ship off home Smile
ideally i would like to start contracting later on and once kids in bed go to hospital and be home by lunchtime tomorrow Smile pfft wishful thinking x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:18 am

Zee how lovely and reassuring to hear that heart beat! Smile

Char gosh how exciting this weekend will be for u! Can't wait to see some pictures and hear all about it! Are you all ready?

Claire good luck with your scan!!! Smile
Did I see u say that you and the kids dad had separated? I might have dreamt it who knows lol.

Mandy wow six weeks! Enjoy your time off Smile

Michelle arrr tomorrow wow, that's come around quick! Good luck Hun!!

Nothing much to report here, had my 28week me appointment was very quick and pointless. Lily is growing nicely! Kicking me to bits and gas the hiccups daily!
I've got an annoying cough which oh kindly passed on to me, problem is I can cough so much my stomach really hurts so I've ended up at the doctors. Its giving a higher than normal bp as well which is great lol.
Off up to Scotland at the end of the week to see mum and my grand parents so that will be nice! Other than that I'm pretty boring! Smile
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:15 am

meandmyboys wrote:
good luck for the scan claire what day is it? are you finding out? i think girl

14th May can't wait.. we said we're not gonna find out Smile
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:20 pm

oh yay not long now then, i was the same then i seen on the scan what he was lol x

glad you are ok kell, i hope you have a great time away, there is a cough doing the rounds in this house too i just hope it keeps away from me lol x

lol chelle, good luck today i hope he comes nice and quick for you so you can get back to d x
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Sorry ladies, feel like I've neglected you all.

I'm shattered Lucas isn't sleeping and I'm still working 2 days a week, I finish next tuesday but 2 hours driving a day is finishing me off.

I'm now next in the Banda queue to have baby and tomorrow I got 4 weeks left.

Little miss is still measuring small about 1-2 weeks, which I keep saying I'm ok with but secretly worrying about her.
Ad an horrendous mw appt last week, she slipped with her needle so blood was pouring everywhere which freaked Lucas out. She basically said it was my fault he had eczema because I didn't bf and I will this time, erm no I not and then asked if we seen any of rich issues in Lucas, which hurt the most.

Russ is so angry I was in tears after and we making a complaint, I've not seen same mw yet in ll appts I've had, after being looked after so well with Lucas I've been very disappointed.

Anyway I've got consultant appt next we'd, with another growth scan, russ is coming with me, will let you know how I get on xx
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:28 pm

cheeky cow, i bet there are loads of kids with eczema whos mums bf, glad you are going to complain she cannot et away with saying things like that,

yay you are next i dont think you will last the 4 weeks mind you i bet she will be early, hope the spd isnt playing up too much you will be glad to finish work x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

god its quiet on here _
PostSubject: Re: god its quiet on here   god its quiet on here Empty

Back to top Go down

god its quiet on here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
god its quiet on here Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
god its quiet on here Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
god its quiet on here Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
god its quiet on here Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
god its quiet on here Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
god its quiet on here Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
god its quiet on here Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
god its quiet on here Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
god its quiet on here Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
god its quiet on here Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
god its quiet on here Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
god its quiet on here Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
god its quiet on here Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
god its quiet on here Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
god its quiet on here Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words