Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn _
PostSubject: Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn   Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

This was £70+ and we received it as a gift from baby's grandparents. I doubt we would have spent that much ourselves! But we have had such good use out of it and I would highly recommend investing in one - or one similar!

It is like a small play pen with bars over the top to hang toys from. It comes with a musical toy which also has the feature of either constant music or for the music to trigger when it is whacked (!) - really good for hand coordination and motor skills when baby is a bit older.

We just didn't find that the baby bouncer was a comfy spot for baby, not sure why he would only last about 10mins in there. But he would go a good 20+ minutes in here - if not longer - giving us time to eat etc.!

We briefly used it in the other 'positions' i.e. for tummy time but once he figured out he could roll out of it, he was off Smile

Then we took out all the plastic that supports the sides, took the bars off and used the remaining mat in the base of his 'big' play pen / travel cot - and it is still used to date!

Best price I have seen was recently at tesco direct - half price but now discontinued, but like I say there are always new versions of this and other companies making similar things - I would highly recommend it - baby is secure, safe and sound, the sides provide protection from drafts (esp. with being on the floor) and there was a good range of toys that came with it.

Only thing that let it down a bit was that the screws in two of the teethers went rusty !! Why they didn't have plastic (or no) screws I don't know - but after a few snotty e-mails to the company (USA based) they sent replacements and some bonus gel teethers.

Not sure how to post pics but this is the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bright-Starts-8505-Babys-PlayPlace/dp/B000TFGUCI

That's still £70 so have a shop around. Basically we would have only thought to have a baby bouncer, and a play mat, but this kind of small play pen that is suitable form birth was a welcome addition and a really useful gift. sunny
Back to top Go down

Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Shopping :: Reviews :: Product Reviews-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Bright Stars 'Play Place' from newborn Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words