Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

my personal goal and success and mishaps!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! _
PostSubject: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 am

ok i think it s agood idea if we all have our own threads to post pics of our changing bodys weight losses or gains..so its easy to keep up with every body and use the main thread for chatting about our weeks and stuff.. im going to find my thinnnist pic and and then take one of me in my swim suit tomoro.. and then once a week put my weight and changing body shape on my little thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

at 16.. now i know i am young but i had ashleigh young lol
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]..
im next to my little sister i was 6 weeks preggers at 17 and a size 8 Sad

Last edited by emmaXx on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my 29th birthday!! Embarassed im determined by my 30th i will be at least a ten!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:29 am

Wow you were tiny!! Your so pretty too Smile I think you can you can get back to a ten no prob, what size are you now? I think a 10-12 will be a healthy size for your frame.
Thats very brave of you to post pics x
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 am

i am a 14 right now.. next week if i have lost a pound or 2..im gonna start doing pics with me in a shorts and t shirt so u can see the difference as its lost.. also to any teenage mums look at my body before u make that big decision ..my body is totally a mess x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 am

Think you look fab in all the pics to be honest hun x
Great idea about the posts xx
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:29 am

so today is a good day!!

breakfast.. actimil yougart and a crumpet
lunch..... golden vegitable rice and chargrilled chicken

and for dinner i am planning on having light choices chilli Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 am

woops wrong post!
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 am

Terri wrote:
woops wrong post!

im confused lol
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:30 am

Em you look fab in ALL those pics! I don't really have many pics of me thin or fat tbh - I avoid cameras like the plague. I'll see if my mam has any? scratch Tbh I don't care as long as the next pics I have taken I am thin (i.e. my wedding pics) Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 am

debs how long till your wedding.. u should deffo do one now and a feww every couple off weeks as once u start seeing a difference its an amazing thing to spur you on xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:23 am

I'm getting married 3rd September next year so 10 1/2 months Shocked

I'll see how these next couple weeks go hun and if I start to see an improvement I might do it as it will give me a little confidence boost Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 am

good luck debs Smile

so for today i had ..
breakfast.. beans on toast
lunch.. snawhich and a packet of crisps
dinner.. chicken breast with garlic sauce and home made oven made chips and beans..

fliuds 2 cups of tea all day so far .. Embarassed i know i need to drink more x
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:44 am

well today im a bit pissed off.. i have been good doing this.. it always happenes and puts me on a downer...

today .. 1 slice of toast poached egg
lunch.. chicken breat and bacon steak with potaoes
dinner rice and fish

i wieghed myself today and have put on 4LB Evil or Very Mad ..I KNOW ITS ONLY water retnetiona nd i always get it when i start dieting and it will all come off in one go ..but im still annoyed ;(
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:08 am

DRINK DRINK DRINK hun, get some water into you, it'll get rid of the water retension, your storing water because your body doesn't think it'll get any.

Even squash is better than nothing and wont make a difference to your calorie intake x
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:24 pm

yea i will im terrible for drinking enough in day x
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:08 pm

i dont drink much either hun. i always forget. i tend to have a drink at meal times but sometimes it can be 1pm before i have a drink. i deffo need to drink mor water - but its sooo boring :-(
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 am

yea i tend to get constipated if i drink to much water..weird i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my personal goal and success and mishaps!!   my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Empty

Back to top Go down

my personal goal and success and mishaps!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Life :: Healthy Living-
Latest topics
» Spotting
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
my personal goal and  success and mishaps!! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words