Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

just got our Next delivery....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

just got our Next delivery.... _
PostSubject: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:46 pm

and I'm chuffed to bits with everything we got, should tide her over definately til next summer Very Happy

We got her these boots as well and for those that have little toddler girlys they are fab, Libby wore them half an hour in the house as I was worried how she would walk in them but she looked so comfy in them:
http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/girls/youngergirls/74/6?extra=sch&n=girls&pid=720-072&returnurl=%2fshop%2fcat%2dboots%2dgattgender%2dyoungergirls%2dgattdepartment%2dfashion%2d0%3fx%3d1%26nxti%3d0%26nxtv%3d0%23720%2d072&bct=%26quot%3bShop%20By%20Product%26quot%3b%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bBoots%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bYounger%20Girls%26nbsp%3b%26gt%3b%26nbsp%3bFashion

xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Oh how exciting! Im getting those boots for Tay, there are gorg arnt they! But shes a 4 1/2 atm so waiting still she can fit into a 5!
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 pm

I love loads of boots in Next, i can't wait until Ava's feet grow. bet Libby'll look mega cute in them!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:09 pm

I love those boots! They are gorgeous! x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Terri wrote:
Oh how exciting! Im getting those boots for Tay, there are gorg arnt they! But shes a 4 1/2 atm so waiting still she can fit into a 5!

Libby's only a 4 1/2 at the moment (according to Clarks) and the 5 fit her really well, got a but of growing room but not too much so Tayla might be OK in them too.

Yeah I've just got her whole wardrobe sorted and it had to go with these boots!! They look absolutely gorgeous on Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Oh well...im off to next this weekend then! Laughing Love um!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:51 pm

i have these boots, well not exactly cos they were last years but they are very very similar, and dita is a size 3, but the boots ae a size 4, i try make her wear them cos they are that cute but they just fall off every 5 mins lol
x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:53 pm

niccsy wrote:
i have these boots, well not exactly cos they were last years but they are very very similar, and dita is a size 3, but the boots ae a size 4, i try make her wear them cos they are that cute but they just fall off every 5 mins lol
x

Oh no!!! You could always put 3 pairs of socks on her Wink Laughing xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:58 pm

ah how did i not think o that!!! or stick tissue in the toes! lol x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:01 am

Haha it's funny you should say that - when they came I tried to put them on Libby and didn't realise there was so xme tissue in the bottom!!! Libby was giggling her head off and I thought they were too small for her Embarassed Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 am

lol, they proper pack em tho dont they!!! there was loads in mine!! i saw some absoloutly lovely grey boots in next and they had them in a 3, ditas size and i was like right im getting them, mum insisted i try em on her and good job they did cos they were so bloomin high i couldnt get the things on her!! At all!! i nearly had a paddy trying! it was a nightmare, i was so gutted!!!

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/girls/youngergirls/74/5

these are them, they dont open at all, it was impossible to get them on, i could only get her foot half way down lol
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 am

Oh no!!! I think I would have a paddy as well - they are gorgeous!!! Is the buckle just for show then? How stupid!! xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 am

ooo exciting - like nice deliveries Smile

We tried some wellies on but bean was walking like a space man - not convinced - am on the hunt for lower-topped ones! Laughing x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 am

niccsy wrote:
lol, they proper pack em tho dont they!!! there was loads in mine!! i saw some absoloutly lovely grey boots in next and they had them in a 3, ditas size and i was like right im getting them, mum insisted i try em on her and good job they did cos they were so bloomin high i couldnt get the things on her!! At all!! i nearly had a paddy trying! it was a nightmare, i was so gutted!!!

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/girls/youngergirls/74/5

these are them, they dont open at all, it was impossible to get them on, i could only get her foot half way down lol

They are the same boots my cousin gave me for Caitlin as her daughter had just grown out of them. I couldnt get them on at all. I though Caitlin was getting chubby. Glad to hear im not the only one who had that prob! Really badly designed! x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:39 am

The buckle does undo but doesnt really make a difference to the boot. It undo's but its still a full boot with no gap if you get me. x
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:27 am

their boots are lovely. we got paige the grey flower pull on boots.. got them in a size 5 (tad big..)

the first lot we got hslf of the silver flower print was rubbing off so we took them back n got another pair. they are soo lush!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: just got our Next delivery....   just got our Next delivery.... Empty

Back to top Go down

just got our Next delivery....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
just got our Next delivery.... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words