Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Who makes the decisions in your relationship?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Who makes the decisions in your relationship? _
PostSubject: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 am

Me and OH are pretty much the most useless people in the world when it comes to decision making!
I want to please everyone and often at the detriment to myself, and he just doesn't like making decisions lol
It does my head in! Even deciding whats for dinner can be a f-ing pain in the bum!

And here we are again, we both want to have another baby, and yet we would both love to go on holiday together alone next year but being pregnant wouldn't really be an option, but do you think we can actually decide which we'd like more?!
I do my head in!!
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 am

i usually make the big decisions lol!! u can ask my oh sumit and still be waitin for an answer 3 days later so i jst get pissed off and do my own thing haha!
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:23 am

ME !!!! End of Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:28 am

Me! Shayne can't pick out his own clothing ffs without my input!
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:30 am

Me! Rolling Eyes
I complain to OH alot of the time that he leaves every little decision up to me. He says that I pick what I want anyway and if he ever does decide something I tell him it was wrong and he was a tool for doing it (quite possibly true Wink ). We have nearly came to blows in Tesco at times because he's refused to suggest things for dinner No

There are times it seriously does my head in because it means im responsible for all the bad choices. I wish sometimes he would take over and be a man but most of the time Im quite happy being in charge.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 am

I make the decisions, but let him think they were his idea - winners all round!

x
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 am

Me, me, me!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 am

Unfortunately both of us, we have to compromise ALOT Rolling Eyes

At the moment Simon wants to move but I really don't - not sure how we're going to compromises on that one though scratch x
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:33 am

snoopy my oh is exactly the same! i get the blame for all the decisions if they r bad decisions, even if they have been his idea yet the good decisions well they were all him of course! even evan lol, he suggested ttc, and now if evan is in a great mood and happy he was daddys idea if he is being a total whingy grump all i hear is "he is all urs u wanted to have a baby" lol
Back to top Go down
hopadom

hopadom

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 am

Generally me, because it means he has less responsibilities Rolling Eyes

But with your decision Kelly...all I can say is if you really want this holiday then go for it because you probably won't get another chance if you don't! x
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:44 am

I make the decisions cause its quicker and a lot less painful! I do occasionally throw a total wobbly and tell him he has to pull his finger out and make some decisions but somehow we always end up back with me doing it all!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:46 am

Me!

Dan is terrible at making a choice - he is sat looking at the chinese menu this very second..and asked ME what HE should have Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:50 am

Me, David is too indecisive and laid back.
Back to top Go down
hopadom

hopadom

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:54 am

Pmsl Lisa!! x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 am

I asked my oh if he was hungry earlier and he said I don't know, says it all really son't it lol
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:58 am

MiniMeg wrote:
ME !!!! End of Very Happy

Same in our house! I rule Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:58 am

olliesmammy wrote:
I asked my oh if he was hungry earlier and he said I don't know, says it all really son't it lol

OMG what a divvy! Thats the exact kind of thing Dan would say!

Do you want a cuppa?
'I dont know'
errrr righto!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 am

LMAO! oh i'm glad my oh is a useless as everyone elses then!

Hopadom, your right i've got far less chance of getting away if there's two babies to think of!
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:02 am

Lisa wrote:
olliesmammy wrote:

OMG what a divvy! Thats the exact kind of thing Dan would say!

Do you want a cuppa?
'I dont know'
errrr righto!

things like that really get on my nerves ill say to my oh im away thru the kitchen u want anything and he says dont know what r u having? grrr either u want sumit or u dont!! or he jst doesnt answer for ages or will say anythings fine thats another that annoys me cos then u jst give them anything and they dont want it
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 am

that or you get 'er i don't know suprise me!'
WTF i talking about a drink here! wheres the suprise in that?
And it'll always be the wrong suprise lol
Back to top Go down
Lisa & Alfie

Lisa & Alfie

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:07 am

I'm the most indecisive person ever, so normally him. BUT when i can decide about something then what i say goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:12 am

Big financial desicions - he does
small- what we having for tea - I do
all others we decide together, and it usually takes ages to decide.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:51 am

I'm the decision maker in our house, OH is pants at making decisions

We're going out for his birthday next month and I said were do you fancy going? he said 'i'll let you decide' Wtf man?! its your birthday Rolling Eyes

That is a toughy though Kell, I don't think I could even make a decision on that one scratch Good luck deciding - You might have to head or tails it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:02 am

well we both talk about about an dhe gives me is opinion ont hings then the final desicion lays with me.. aprt from he is adamane he isnt gonna have any more children..well he said that with the last 3 lol
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 am

Do you want more kids emma?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the decisions in your relationship?   Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who makes the decisions in your relationship?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Who makes the decisions in your relationship? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words