Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? _
PostSubject: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:10 am

just wondering for when eli is a bit bigger - did you try any of the soft rocking creatures??? (by creatures i mean horses, snails, whatever else rocks haha) and what kind of age were they actually useful? did your little one actually use it/enjoy it or was it a space-stealing item???
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:17 am

We bought Imogen this one last xmas, so she was 6months...
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3483992/c_1/1|category_root|Toys+and+games|14417629/Trail/searchtext%3EMAMAS+PAPAS.htm

Really good price for it. She does love it when she plays with it but i wouldn't say that its her favourite toy though. It's fairly small so doesn't take up that much room so i don't mind having it around. Theres a long age limit on it too which i liked.. she had it at 6months and we held her on it and now she can pull it out and get on it herself. My 3yr neice loves to sit on it when she comes round too.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:24 am

We got the same one for Tay last xmas (result they delivered two Laughing ) But she doesnt like it at all Sad Never used it, but its in her room for decoration lol!
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:29 am

hm! i don't want a decoration toy Laughing but its good to know it can be used from a young age. we have stuff for eli that he hasn't grown into yet so it wouldnt be until at least the beginning of next year so i am just idly thinking Laughing
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:30 am

we've got this one...
http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-luxury-rocking-animal-zeddy-zebra/644988700/type-i/
but we haven't tried it out yet, we're giving it to Arwyn at christmas. it's pretty small so won't take up too much room
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:31 am

We got Randolf Last Christmas

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-rocking-animal-randolph-reindeer/6449792/type-i/
Fantastic price, very cute, bean still likes to sit on him - moreso as he's got older Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 am

ooh they are both cute, zeddy is fuffing expensive though! randolph is awesome, eli won't know he is a xmas animal will he Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 am

We got caelyn a giraffe like the mamas and papas one.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nattou-Oasis-936415-Rocker-Giraffe/dp/B001G0N1MW

But id say its only the last month or two shes even remotely interested and even when she gets in it the rock is pretty crud so she gets bored quickly. So we shipped it to the grandparents house as a back up toy and got this:#

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Bikes-and-Rideons/Rideons/Little-Tikes-Police-Cycle-Sounds-Rocker(0032267)?cm_mmc=CSE-_-ChannelAdvisor-_-GoogleBase-_-0032267&CAWELAID=614538869

Itz not as classy looking but by god does she love it, she rocks like shes gonna take off, likes pressing the buttons and loves the vroom vroom noise and the lights and siren. Well worth it and cos its slim it shoves away in the corner ok between use
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 am

We have him out all year round - he often gets called donkey/horse (as in can you shift that fluffing donkey!) - he has crinkly ears and a swirly pattern on his nose - not too Christmassey too with his green scarf! More cute moose Laughing (although a santa hat and/or crown from a cracker does suit him Wink ) He also makes an excellent toddler-height stool to stand on and reach photo frames and the like - although I think that's all of them tbh Rolling Eyes Laughing

There's this dudey dinosaur at argos too
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9237946/Trail/searchtext%3EMAMAS+AND+PAPAS+ROCKER.htm
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:45 am

Have to agree with grace on the stepping stone point, C at some point has been found standing on her bike rocker, her bike ride on (converted from a baby walker to ride on) her keyboard and when all else failed a pile of soft toys to enable her to get onto tables, shelves etc. If you get em learn feng shui really fast...
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:46 am

we got the ladybird mamas and papas one for £17.99 in argos clearance. Ive seen these in asda and they look cute though and a good price.

http://direct.asda.com/Rocking-Cow-Product/000710194,default,pd.html
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:04 am

more of a cute moose hahaha! dear god, we cannot be doing with any kind of vroom vroom peep peep beepity beep malarky, so the bike is out! hubby desperately wants to get eli on a real bike but i think he needs to at least be able to sit first...

ooh the cow and the dinosaur are both really cute - i see what mario means though it might be a 'bored easily' toy hmmmm.........
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:11 am

Izzy has 2, the snail one and the ladybird one

For a younger baby the snail is much better as it has a back for them to lean on and they can be strapped in

Lottie Lady bird is really only good when they are big and strong enough to sit, hold on and rock it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?   any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Empty

Back to top Go down

any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
any rocking horse/rocking creature reviews? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???