Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

I've just got back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: I've just got back   I've just got back EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:59 pm

I've just got back from the Dr's and she had a feel of my tummy and it is very tender Crying or Very sad I asked about a blood test but she said it was unnesersary (sorry I cannot spell that word!!) and I said I need answers all she could say was keep doing pregnancy tests every 3 weeks and she is referring me to hospital to have a scan. The scan is to look at the cyst and see what is going on in there and to have a look to see if they can see any signs of a pregnancy.

She has also given me my asthma pumps back as I've had 5 attacks in 2 weeks, I'm not sure if it is stress related or to do with this virus I've had (or a combination of both!) I had a bad one last night, all I was doing was slicing bread!!

So all in all the appointment has given me no more answers, just have to wait on an appointment for a scan date. I feel like doing this to her I've just got back 392568 Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: Re: I've just got back   I've just got back EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Aww sorry hun, hope you get your answers soon

Look after youself though hun xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: Re: I've just got back   I've just got back EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:09 pm

That's crap you don't know any more! Hope you get a scan appointment soon.

Wow that's alot of asthma attacks why did they take the pumps away in the first place? x
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: Re: I've just got back   I've just got back EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 pm

They took my pumps away 2 years ago as I'd not had an attack for ages so we thought I might have grown out of them and I didn't want to keep getting them if I didn't need them so they left it on file I had them in the past but didn't need them now (until now anyways) Hubby said he thinks it is stress related because I've been wheezy for a few weeks now it's just kicked off recently, 3 of those attacks have been in the past week, 2 of them were really serious I stopped breathing and had to force my self to calm down and breathe through them (1 of the serious ones was last night I was cutting bread and suddenly I could not breathe, I was gasping. Paul said it was like what a fish does when you take it out of water!)

My new Dr is crap, I'm so annoyed cuz if my old family Dr was still there (he retired!) then I think I would have some answers now. There was none of this faffing around with him and my new Dr is only recently qualified as she has to keep referring to her book!

My dad (adopted not biological) has said when I get my appointment, if I get it with at least a week notice he is going to drive down and take me there and keep an eye on the kids whilst I go in and be there with a hug and a stiff drink if I need it afterwards xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: Re: I've just got back   I've just got back EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:50 pm

could it be weather related too ??? change in season? whats do u mean by pumps... inhailers? i have 3 diff kinds and steriods and my nebuliser. my asthma gets out of control sometimes and at the drop of a hat :@

can u get a 2nd opinion from another doctor?? i never seem to see the same doc at my surgery Sad
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: Re: I've just got back   I've just got back EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Yes that's what I meant by pumps. My brown one is the preventer I think it is steriods I take 2 puffs every morning and night (and tastes rank) and the blue one I take 2 puffs whenever I start to feel wheezy. I've already used my blue one once today! A

t our surgery you only get to see your Dr, no one else unless it is an emergency then you get to see the duty Dr. Dr Stowell (she is sometimes the duty Dr) wasn't there today so I had to see my Dr xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: Re: I've just got back   I've just got back EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:43 pm

i have a blue, purple, brown and my tablets :/

see we cant pre book appointments, if we want to see a doctor we have to call up at 8.30 when the lines open... if u dont get thru by 9.30 chancer are u wont get an appointment and u have to tell a white lie that it IS actually an emergency and they stick u in the 11am hour time slot for the emerg patients
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: Re: I've just got back   I've just got back EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:55 am

^ Same Laura, it's a pain in the behind. And God forbid if you want an end of the day appointment Rolling Eyes oh, and wait time is always at least 20mins, been up to and hour before Mad

Surprised she'd not do bloods just to check hormone levels though scratch - did she do a urine test or offer to? My gp has some fancy-ass dip sticks that test for a few things at once (protein, sugars, even blood present in urine) - I'd have thought she'd want to rule out things like water infections too? Just my wandering thoughts on it though! Smile At least she's referred for scan - hope it doesn't take long for you xx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: Re: I've just got back   I've just got back EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:19 am

Sorry your still no wiser hun! Your asthma may be down to the weather, I've been using my inhalors alot recently because it's turned so damp x
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: Re: I've just got back   I've just got back EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:09 am

Nope no urine tests nothing!!!! When I went into see the emergency dr a few weeks ago she did a urine test, she has that fancy machine too, it does a print out and everything came back negative. I was surprised I thought she would've at least done a urine test at the minimum but she just said do a HPT every 3 weeks and wait for a scan appointment to come through Sad x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

I've just got back _
PostSubject: Re: I've just got back   I've just got back Empty

Back to top Go down

I've just got back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
I've just got back Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
I've just got back Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
I've just got back Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
I've just got back Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
I've just got back Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
I've just got back Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
I've just got back Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
I've just got back Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I've just got back Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I've just got back Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
I've just got back Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
I've just got back Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
I've just got back Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
I've just got back Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
I've just got back Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words
hot or not
ChatBox
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
ToS | Privacy Policy | Tickers | Amazon Shop | FAQs | Website