Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( _
PostSubject: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Grrrrrrr it's so unfair, I absolutely love anything peanutty and before I was pg would have a slice of toast with peanut butter on everyday and now I can't Crying or Very sad

It's just typical, when I was pg with Libby I always fancied things I couldn't have like brie, pate, runny eggs etc. then when she was born didn't even eat it!!! As soon as I found out I was pg with this one I fancy it all again!!! Mad Mad Mad

Sorry pointless post, now I've got to decide what to have for brekkie again Rolling Eyes xx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Unless you have allergies my mw said its ok to eat now. I ate it in my 2 pregnancies x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Do you have a history of allergies in your family hun? Excema/asthma/peanut allergy? If not then the guidelines have changed and you can eat peanuts Very Happy

I ate peanuts right through my pg with Hannah (not excesively - just now and then) and all is fine but we have no history.

xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Yeah the thing is my MIL 'claims' she is allergic, I don't know if I believe her but don't really want to take the risk. Oh well only another 22 ish weeks to go Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Aaw best to be safe than sorry then hun. If it's any consolation I'm not pg anymore and I still can't have it coz of this stupid diet!! Mad Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Oh no Debs!!! Sad

Does Paul or Thomas eat it? Simon has a slice of toast with it everyday and I can smell it, he gives it to Libby and she comes and sits on my lap smelling of it - it drives me mad!!! Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 pm

It was one of the few things that I could muster when rife with sickness, had it at least a dozen times (one slice, thinly spread) and I've had a good few pb&jam sarnies since getting appetitie back.... plus I now have a huge urge for snickers Shocked which has been given in to a few too many times - but Jen is hooking me up with some almond snickers, God lover her Wink I love you

There is a very mild history with asthma (one family member) and hubby gets hayfever... so am cutting down rather than cutting out. Didn't touch a speck with bean - times change Embarassed

"claims" she has it - pmsl Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( 89354
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:58 pm

yea my friend who is preg again got told you can have it.. its all cjamged now.. when she was preg the first time (her daughter is 3 weeks older than paige) we both got told not to touch it. now shes been told its okie to have it n its okay for her little one (15 months) to eat it x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Grace - Almond Snickers??????????????? OMG I will have to hunt those down, Snickers are my other fav peanutty thing to have I could have at least 1 a day.

I know things change all the time, but I didn't touch the stuff with Libby and she can eat anything, if I had peanuts with this one and it developes an allergy I'll never forgive myself. xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Advice is always changing isn't it Rolling Eyes think they've done new research or similar.

Don't get too excited Susan, I e-mailed mars and apprently there is no uk market for it... unless you fancy paying about £2 a bar off e-bay or similar... Mad
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Haha £2 a bar - I dont think so!!!! Laughing I'd need about 100 to keep my going!!!!

It's so annoying with the changing advice, for example like in our situation, the advice only 2 years ago is completely different to what they give you now - BUT they've scared you with the first advice so you just kind of follow that (if thats makes sense - I am proper brain dead at the moment Laughing ).

My mum is going over to Germany in February so I'll see if she can have a look at the different chocs etc. over there Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 am

Aghh no it's awful when you want to eat things your not "allowed"! I used to crave Mussles, red wine, brie and peanut butter so I feel your pain! xxx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 am

That's one helluva recipe there LisaG - a cupcake in the making perhaps Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( 981624 Laughing
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:18 am

Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( 128142 Not all at once, bleugh!!!!!! You should have told me that at the time, would have put me off! x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(   Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Ohhh!! I really fancy peanut butter :o( Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words