Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

would you buy this for a 2 year old?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

would you buy this for a 2 year old? _
PostSubject: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:00 am

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3487699.htm

I wanted to get her a little laptop for her birthday but I think all the ones for her age are a bit babyish and she wont get much use out of them plus most of them are character types such as peppa and she doesnt even watch much tv. they dont have the programmes she watches and I think the games would be based around the character.

I know she wont be an expert on all the games.
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 am

Id say go by your kid. I buy up for c for definate. Im after a leapfrog reading system for her - hoping to talk my mum into getting her it and that says 2 years plus but id let her have it now cos she is quite bright. If you think its ok for her go for it. If you think she might get frustrated with it leave it a while x
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:08 am

think it would be ok! Like Mario says you know your LO!

BTW Mario my 2 loved the leapfrog reading things! and Aron still plays with it now so definatly well worth the money!

xxx
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:11 am

ethans got the same 1... but in orange Laughing hes 3 and its still abit difficult for him but you might ave a super duper clever little girl so if you think she will get use out of it them go for it Very Happy if not you can always put it away until shes ready for it x
Back to top Go down
Gloworm

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:11 am

My mum bought this http://www.amazon.co.uk/VTech-My-Laptop-Pink/dp/B00267A6CW/ref=dp_cp_ob_k_h_b_cs_image_1 (don't know if it'd the same, but a different design) for Rosie's first birthday, purely so she could press the buttons.
She gets it out almost everyday and taps away, although at 18 months she doesn't understand it yet, she will do in time.
I'd say get it, it's somthing that she'll get used to - and they're quite fun for adults too Cool
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:17 am

if she finds it difficult im sure she will still get some enjoyment out of pressing the buttons and having her own laptop. shes already broken my ohs twice because he lets her bash it about

x
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:31 am

Laughing awww, get it. im sure she will love it no matter what she decided do do with it. will probably last her a couple of years too x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:45 am

My OH bought Thomas the same one but its Thomas the tank themed for his 1st birthday Shocked I was dubious but I have to say he loves his laptop. Obviously he doesn't understand it yet but he can get it to do all sorts of tunes etc and knows exactly which buttons to press. Then when he has finished he turns it off and it says goodbye to him, to which he replies Tata! and slams it shut Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 am

i love this, we have the my first laptop for Alice and although she still plays with it, looking at that i wish we had bought that instead it will last longer.

i am not sure anyone will want to buy her another laptop for the 2nd christmas running!
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:56 am

I do think hannah will really love it.

I mean I was going to buy her this http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Learning/Electronic-Learning/Peppa-Pig-My-First-Laptop%280070969%29

but its from 18 months and Im sure I read a review somewhere that someone said their 13 month old played with it no problem. she will be two and she is clever so I dont want to get her something that wont last her.

so Ive ordered it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:03 am

Kinkyangel wrote:
think it would be ok! Like Mario says you know your LO!

BTW Mario my 2 loved the leapfrog reading things! and Aron still plays with it now so definatly well worth the money!

xxx

Is that the full one with the pen claire? Im not sure whether to go straight for that one or to get the baby version 1st but c reads everyday as i use the brillkids computer programme for her so like steph dont wanna bore her with something she will outgrow quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this for a 2 year old?   would you buy this for a 2 year old? Empty

Back to top Go down

would you buy this for a 2 year old?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
would you buy this for a 2 year old? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words