Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

I think I might push an old person tomorrow!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

I think I might push an old person tomorrow! _
PostSubject: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:27 am

I can imagine that you read that with disgust!

However some old people think they can push people and its ok!

Was talking to my friend next to a wall in the shopping centre today, she is 35 weeks PG, and an old fella with a walking stick comes up behind her, and pushes her out of the way and says 'you are in the way' Shocked So I said loud enough 'whats wrong with going around?!' - we weren't blocking the way he just decided he wanted to go between us and the wall

Then he mumbled something about blocking the way...there was about 15 feet spare he could have walked - so my friend shouted 'grumpy old person' Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:31 am

What a miserable old git!

I think your friend was very polite, you know it's only a few badduns that give the rest of them a bad name!
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:33 am

I know completely what you mean hun, people are so quick to judge the young ones, but the old people are sometimes just as bad. I had an old lady try and push infront of me on the conveyor belt at Tesco when I was about 18, needless to say I didn't say anything but I thought it just goes to show that some old people are damn right rude! xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:34 am

It is!

Funny thing was while we were talking a cleaner was behind us with one of those big sweeper brushes and another old fella came the other way and stopped in front of the cleaner man and just frowned at him for ages til he had moved along....hmmm ever though of going round the cleaner?!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:48 am

Can I come? I want to push an old person too! I think I might push an old person tomorrow! 445843

I have had nothing but rude old people pushing me about through my whole pregnancy! They think that because they are 'old' that they should be allowed to get away with it.

I couldnt care less how old or young somebody is... bad manners, is bad manners and I dont see why we should make exceptions for the old cranky ones!

Phew... rant over!

x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:07 am

I agree!!! Many many years ago I worked in our local Somerfield and it was guaranteed the rude people were the old people! Dont get me wrong I know there are some absolutely lovely, polite old people out there but the ones that are rude are awful!

I also think your friend was very polite, I dont think I would of been xx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:10 am

If you are allowed to push an old person..than I'm allowed to back my vehicle into their vehicle and shove them into a ditch! Old ppl should never drive! xxx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:51 am

this is one of mu pet hates!!!

the other day in asda we were sat at a table, lewis happily in a highchair eating, a lady with a walking frame at the table behind....this old woman comes walking up and actually pushes lewis, highchair and all, so she can get through, no excuse me or anything!!! she then went and stood over some guys shoulder glaring at him until he moved off his table, even though there were 10 other tables free

i hate how old people whinge about the younger generation being rude, yet they're the biggest lot of rude ass fekers ever!!!
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:20 am

LOL! I swear there are a tribe of ancient ones, that make it there personal mission to live out the remainder of their years to be assholes! Am seriously thinking of joining this tribe when the time comes! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:27 am

oh totally agree. I actually find it a total pleasure when you speak to a nice old person.

your friend was far too polite
x
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:27 am

ooh you just reminded me to tell adam this story too.
last week in tesco an old lady on a scooter rammed my trolley with the girls in, she said sorry........ then said it was my fault for not moving beacuse i was looking at some books, i told her saying excuse me would have done the same job which ended in an arguement in which her grandaughter called me an ignorant biatch and said i had got to have seen her out of the corner of my eye and was just being rude.....erm of course thats it i just wanted you to ram my trolley with my 6 week old baby in, silly me!!!!

grrrrrrrrrr old people can be so bloody rude!
rant over!
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:29 am

I've never known anyone tobe as rude as old people! Fair enough I think old people deserve respect just as I think anyonedoes but being old does not excuse having bad manners and being rude to people!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:40 am

JoAandGirls wrote:
last week in tesco an old lady on a scooter rammed my trolley with the girls in, she said sorry........ then said it was my fault for not moving beacuse i was looking at some books, i told her saying excuse me would have done the same job which ended in an arguement in which her grandaughter called me an ignorant biatch and said i had got to have seen her out of the corner of my eye and was just being rude.....erm of course thats it i just wanted you to ram my trolley with my 6 week old baby in, silly me!!!!

rant over!

OMG - even if she thought you had seen her she still should have said excuse me!

I hope you told her Edith was only 6 weeks and very fragile! I'd have been fuming!
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:55 am

i was and we had a right arguement in the middle of tesco! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:47 am

When we were on holiday in devon i was looking at something in the aisle at upermarket and this oldbloke was complaining he couldnt get round me! As i moved i commented, imay have put on someweight thispreg but im not so *$%£ fat iblock the whole 6 foot aisle
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:55 am

JoAandGirls wrote:

rant over!

omg Mad im actually fuming for you!!!

my friend was in tesco last week with her oh,he pushed the trolly round the corner and an old woman coming in the opposite direction bumped into him, he apologise...she went up and kicked him in the shins Shocked Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 am

OHHHH mmyyy word gemz, what a rude old bint, sorry to call names at an old person but honestly I owuld have called her a bint for that!
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:35 am

I cant believe how rude some old people have been to you guys!

I was in Tesco about to reverse out of a space recently and an old lady cut through the parked cars to get to her car. She couldnt fit her trolley through the space between me and the car next to me... so she the just tilted my wing mirror & then folded it right in, smiled at me and walked on. I dont think she was all there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 pm

some old people are so rude, when i wasi think about 38 weeks preg i was waiting outside debenhams in town for my sil to meet me, when this old man came up to me right in my face pointed his finger in my face and said ' its people like you having babies and ruining our society!!'
i was so shocked and peed off that i told him to basically do one!! i mean he looked about 80! i know i look young but how friggin rude!!

you would expect some oaps to have a bit more respect for others but sometimes i think they think there better than everyone!!

pmsl!
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:51 pm

anyone see how many times tesco was mentioned lol!!!!!

that must be the place to go if your old and cranky!!!
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 pm

lol jo was thinking the same Laughing x
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 pm

JoAandGirls wrote:
i was and we had a right arguement in the middle of tesco! Embarassed

Should have rang me, i have connectiion, i would have had her thrown out Razz You sure it wasnt Bens mam!!!!
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 am

When i was 9 days overdue some old woman pushed a trolley full force into my side Mad no sorry or anythin biatch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I think I might push an old person tomorrow!   I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I might push an old person tomorrow!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
I think I might push an old person tomorrow! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words