Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

We need some good luck :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

We need some good luck :( _
PostSubject: We need some good luck :(   We need some good luck :( EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:31 am

Rob went for a job interview last week on Friday, and they said they would either phone to say he had got through to the next set of interviews or send a letter if he had been unsuccessful. We haven't had the letter, but then again we haven't had any post for a week now, so I don't think it's looking good. I just wanted this so bad for him as he has had his hopes dashed by the company he works for now, all he wants is a store of his own to manage. I'm on the verge of losing my job or quitting my job either way I won't have one for long as they keep cutting my hours (this week I only did 4!!)

To top it all off Rob fell down the stairs at work today, really bruised all his arm he can't move it much but can open and close his fist so we know its not broken.

We just need a bit of luck, sick of being skint lol x
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

We need some good luck :( _
PostSubject: Re: We need some good luck :(   We need some good luck :( EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 am

Sending some to you the only way I know how....

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com