Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

What are your plans xmas day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

What are your plans xmas day? _
PostSubject: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:03 pm

We are going to my mums for xmas dinner as she lives round corner. We will spend the morning at home opening prezzies, bacon butties yumm and xmas film. Prob go to inlaws boxing day. What are your plans? X
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Xmas day ians working from 1pm til boxing day we are staying at my mum and dads from Xmas eve till the 27 so we are having Xmas day on boxing day this year but we will have nice lunch and family time on Xmas day before Ian goes to work x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

The 23rd we are driving up to North Yorks Rolling Eyes To go stay at the Inlaws new house. Were having xmas day there, then boxing day at his Nanas or Auntys. Driving back on the 27th and having another xmas day on the 28th at home with all my family Laughing
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

we are visiting my mum in the morning then ohs mums for dinner in the evening.
on boxing day we are having my auntie, uncle and their kids round for a day of relaxing playing with all the kids pressies and having a nice dinner

cannot wait
x
Back to top Go down
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Well its Jacks dads turn to have Jack for christmas eve and christmas day this year (he is 10) so christmas eve will just be me and o/h , hoping Jack will be brought back christmas day morning other wise he misses out on a day at my mum and dads and christmas dinner (his dad lives alone, and most likely wont see any family, so no atmosphere and probably no xmas dinner). Christmas day and boxing day we are spending at my mum and dads, I look forward to it every year. After those days we probably wont be up to anything much just staying at home.New yeas eve we will have a little party indoors with food and drink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 pm

We are going out for christmas lunch!
we hate being put on the spot by both families to go so we decided it would be nice to go out and offend both sides Very Happy

i think we see one set of parents christmas eve and the other on boxing day

Terri, did OH say anything about them selling the bar???
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 pm

i efuse to go anywhere on christmas day do this year we have marc's mum, dad and son coming for lunch and the afternoon, Boxing day we are going to my mums then next year my mum and dad will stay christmas eve through til boxing day morning x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Jo, nope they havnt said any thing more about it and he hasnt asked Rolling Eyes He said he will talk to his Mam when were up there but he always says that!
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:45 pm

me lilly and oh are staying at my mums xmas eve so we can enjoy xmas morning all together (they live 20 miles away) then go home xmas day eve and off to my dads on boxing day as all of my dads side of family come to his which is nice as we are so spread out that we only see everyone once a year!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm

This year on Xmas day it's jut me, oh and Charlie, were gonna have a lovely chilled day cook a nice dinner and just enjoy the peace!
Boxing day is probably our real Xmas day, we have all three boys and are going out to lunch with oh's family.
I'll see my dad and sisters Xmas day for a while as well but not sure when!
My mum may be down from Scotland as well so she may be joining us.
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:21 pm

we're at home in the morning with the usual visits from family on the present run, we're going to my mums for lunch and on the evening, we get to spend time on our own for the first time ever!
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:32 pm

we will be spending the morning opening presents in the house until about 10.30 then we will go to my mam and see her and my family. at around 1 we will be going to gavs dads house to spend xmas day with his as its the first christmas since his mam died. we will prob spend most of the day there.

boxing day we will be going to my aunties for tea

x
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:07 pm

i love xmas day but i hate the feeling like being pulled fom all sides !
we will be staying home this year prezzies in the morning have our dinner then late afternoon my 2 older kids will be off t their grans for a couple of nights and see their dad/aunt etc
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:10 pm

We are here this Christmas so planning on having a jammies and duvet day. Full English breakfast (but with soda bread instead of fried) then when we've eaten that and I've got the veggies ready we are going to sit round and open prezzies and chill (and I'll be on the mulled cider) Very Happy Boxing day we're staying in so the kids can play with their new toys. Seeing family just before or just after Christmas.

The past 2 Christmases I've not had a drink as I've been pregnant and we'll be lighting candles for our Angel babies who are not here with us to enjoy the festivities.

Our 1st Christmas as the family of 4 we thought we'd never have.

I've got a bottle of Moet and Chandon Champers to crack open on New Years Eve Very Happy xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm having my mum round to mine for christmas dinner and we'll all go to hers for boxing day.

Its the first Christmas in 26 years that my mum hasn't cooked it Smile (well apart from a couple of times we all went out for dinner)

she can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:22 am

We are going to spend the morning with the girls opening pressies, listening to Christmas songs and having breakfast.

Then we are going to put Aimee down for her nap at 11.45 am and tell everybody (my dad, stepmum, my MIL, FIL, OH's nan) to come anytime after 12 o'clock.

I am doing a big xmas dinner at about 2ish for when Aimee has woken up. More present opening when she wakes up and has had dinner.

Then my mum and step dad are coming over at about 4ish - they were coming for dinner too, but my grandparents want to go to her house so they are having dinner there instead.

Boxing Day - not sure yet, my in laws are doing another Xmas day for James's brother, sister and their partners, and we are invited there, so may go along to their house x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:54 am

It's a busy one for me this year, which I find weird because in my family weve always stayed at home and we visit people on boxing day.

Weve got to open presents, have breakfast , go up the cemetery, visit mil, sil, fil all before oh goes to work at 11

Then hes home at3 for dinner and more prssies then the rest of the day will be at his nans, home for the soaps though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 am

im working nights on xmas eve so will get home around 9am xmas day, kids will be up and prob have had brekkie so when i get home we will open pressies, then go to my mums until about 12, bring home some of the pressies from ym mums and im hoping i can have an hours kip! then we are going to oh's mum to open pressies and will be having lunch there about 3pm, we will more then likely stay there til late cos oh's bro and family will come round and have more ppressies to open and if the kids behave we might even sleep there cos we like our wine! lol
Boxing day is oh's grandads birthsay so we will pop round or maybe all go out for a meal, not sure yet!
x
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 am

We're having our own family Christmas as we have at least the past few years - love it What are your plans xmas day? 270211

No intention of travelling over the holidays so we are going to visit some family this weekend and drop off presents too, then we'll maybe have my parents over to us between Christmas & New Year - or maybe in the New Year itself. Love hubby having time of work and being able to spend time as a family, it seems the weeks are spent living for the weekend which then go too fast! Plus, I have the perfect excuse not to be venturing out Very Happy

The last time we tried doing the whole visiting thing it was such a pain in the backside and no way to spend Christmas day - stuck in the car and getting stuffed with food (which you'd think was a good thing, but no...!) with no time to ourselves. So spreading it out and making us priority is no.1! Can't wait to see what bean makes of it all this year! Christmas dinner on the go, music in the background, presents, stockings, cursing the manufacturers of children's toy packaging and ooo a mince pie might feature in there too... then maybe a Christmassey walk but if we're too cosy that can wait until boxing day santa xx
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 am

me and my OH usually split up on Christmas Day but I wanted us to pick one family this year since we're a family. unfortunately my OH is working christmas eve and day nightshifts so he'll be sleeping during the day on christmas Sad so i'm staying over at my mummy's on christmas eve cos she's looking after Arwyn while i go out with the girls and we'll wake up there christmas day Smile will have to go visit OH's family too though at some point.
so me and Arwyn won't see Daddy on christmas day at all! Sad
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:11 am

I'm going to Matt's family Christmas Day and mine Boxing day, but in all honesty would much rather have it at home instead, we've told our families next year that we're staying at home, they just expect us to go so have given them lots of notice
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:03 am

We are spending christmas morning at home opening pressies listening to christmas songs and have breaky then were all going to my step sisters for christmas lunch and will spend the afternoon there aswell.
I think ohs family are all coming upto us for boxin day tho xx
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:07 am

We are having Christmas just here at home and a Christmas Lunch for two (well three hehe as im sure that little bou will enjoy it).

Matt is on call Christmas Day so he may/may not have to go into work.

We will be going to visit our families next weekend to take pressies etc up and then we will be visiting my Dad in between Christmas and New Year. xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans xmas day?   What are your plans xmas day? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your plans xmas day?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
What are your plans xmas day? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words