Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! _
PostSubject: Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!!   Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:28 pm

We go this music group on a thurs, sitting with the mums chatting. One pointed out the guy who was santa (came yesterday for them) was a little girls dad. Then one mum told us the story... Well my heart broke & the more I watched them together I was actually crying had to leave the room.

Their a elder couple but I'd say he was 50 /52 at very most. Anyway they couldn't have kids, trying for years, she fell preg &had a boy. But he died only few months old (don't know why or how) :0( so they tried to foster. Finally got a little girl who I would say was bit younger than lillie. She was there all dressed up so cute. Such a cute little girl, think that makes it hurt more. Anyway they tried to adopt her but.... They told them he's too old to adopt they can only foster!!! They've got her over Xmas but in new year she's got to be rehomed!!! Broke my heart!! This man was the only man there he was on the floor playing with her, cuddling her (god welling up now!!) you could see the love there. (this is after when he finished being Santa) I don't know how they keep so strong knowing she's going to be taken from them too.
Now I was one for not liking older people having kids (not starting ww3! Lol) I mean ppl going for Ivf in their 50s etc. But watching them yesterday surely it's better having a loving home even if for few years. That poor little girl found a loving family desperate for their own lo now can't as too old :0( I just wanted to take her home with me!!!! Xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!!   Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:33 pm

God its a hard one isnt it. Thing is kids who are being adopted have often had so much disruption in their lives they wanna make sure when they are adopted that is absolutely cut out so i guess they have to impose an age limit somewhere. But i agree it must be heartbreaking to be in a situation like that where theres clearly so much love and it cant be channelled because of age. Very hard indeed. I suppose atleast shes going to have a wonderful christmas poor kid Sad
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!!   Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Aww that is so sad. I feel the same as you really that i don't really like the thought of people in their 50s/60s going for IVF but that is so sad. Poor little girl has been through enough (as have this couple) and now she's going to be taken away from a loving home. Sad x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!!   Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 pm

That is so sad Crying or Very sad

There are some people out there who dont care about their kids and then some people who deserve one more than anything dont get the chance.

x
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!!   Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!!   Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:27 pm

This subject is really close to home for me but i wont go into it x
Its really sad he cant adopt i just wonder if there ones that take children in and then they go when they have to then they foster again if that makes sense xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!!   Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Brought me to tears, life is so cruel!! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words