Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit _
PostSubject: Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit   Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:32 am

Its snowing outside, my pressies are all wrapped and under my tree, our lights are on, theres a nice log fire burning and my lil chick is 'hiding' in her chest of happyland figures. Why the hell cant i get festive this year. Seem to have xmas fatigue, usually i write a lil message in all my cards and carefully wrap all my pressies, this year its kinda 'to x, from us' and 'papers on, that'll do'

On the bright side i had a feckin lovely morning, a certain wonderful person i know treated me to a spa sesh and neil drove me over despite the snow this morning. Had a massage which was nice, a facial which was lovely and a pedicure. Did have to laugh when she offered me nail polish, i dont think ive ever worn it and im 30, C would be as confused as ive ever seen her so i opted for a clear thing and some buffing. Face and and skin all feels nice and soft and hips and back not as bad as usual plus i got some doze time in after my 5am start with the C meister. Awen did get terribly irritated with me during the massage though and kicked the bejesus outta me, it was almost like 'WHAT...ARE...YOU...DOING...TO...MY...MUMMY!!!' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit   Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:43 am

I'm like that Mario, I haven't evenput my tree up yet I really can't be bothered and it's becoming blatantly obvious I'm the only one who is actually bothered as nobody else has volunteered Sad
Glad you enjoyed you morning sounds lovely
Xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit   Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 am

I'm the same too! What is wrong with us this year??

I just spent a couple of hours wrapping presents whilst watching a muppets christmas carol and then got all the decs down to sort out but spent most the time bickering with OH over stupid stuff and he obviously doesn't give a shite and I just cannot be bothered. Everything I do - Thomas undoes and OH just sits and watches him. Hannah is being a clingy moo bag and OH does nothing to sooth her so I've gotta do everything whilst caring for two particulary challenging kids (don't know what's wrong with them today either) and listening to moaning (OH), Whinging (Thomas) and screaming (Hannah) - NO F'ING WONDER i DON'T FEEL CHRISTMASY!!! Shocked Sad

Glad you had a nice day though hun - sorry for ranting on your thread - got a bit carried away there Embarassed Rolling Eyes

xx
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit   Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 am

We're a ferking happy bunch int we Sad 3 scrooges!!
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit   Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:41 am

you'll get in the spirt soon, spa session sounded lovely just what you needed as a pick me up, wish i had friends like that!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit   Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:36 am

Oh hun, I'm so jealous of your spa session!!! I've NEVER had one Sad

As for crimbo, well it is a week away yet so you never know you may wake up one morning this week and feel incredibly festive, although I have to agree I'm feeling very much the same this year.

I have noticed how alot of the posts on here about christmas are not always very chearful so you're/we're obviously not alone Laughing xxx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit   Some bastards stolen my xmas spirit EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:57 am

This is what you need hun..I highly recommend this will solve all your Christmas woes....

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com