Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Tummy pains *updated*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Natkat

Natkat

About Me!
My Name: Kat
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:16 pm

I woke up with really bad tummy pains this morning, bad enough that I couldn't get back to sleep, so I tried going to the loo, weeing was fine and no pain, tried a number two, was fine but like rabbit pellets Embarassed TMI and not much. Toilet Sick

Got up, had breakfast and the pains got really bad again - like contractions but in my tummy, not my womb if that makes sense? Not braxton hicks as my womb didn't feel hard, and the pain was all over my tummy. Kind of double over can't move legs pain, which was a bit worrying. But then after a minute of so, it gets better again. Tried going to the loo again, and it was a mix of rabbit pellets and then softer, but not quite the runs. TMI TMI (I'm so sorry Embarassed eh? ) but not normal either. Thought the pains had gone away after that so thought, well maybe i just needed a poo! Laughing but now they're coming back again, although not quite as painful, and I don't need to poo. Very Happy

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Pretty sure it's not food poisoning as i don't feel sick, i still have energy and the pain isn't constant, it just comes and goes like contractions, and i'm not rejecting everything i'm eating. (just ate lots of cake to test that out Very Happy) Haven't eaten anything I don't usually eat.. although i did eat a lot yesterday, could that have caused it? eh?

I had a really busy weekend, lots of rushing about but not sure that would affect my tummy like this..

My oh has taken Milo out for a walk so I can rest and has offered to come home from work and take me to hospital if needed, but i don't want to go to hospital if i don't need to! Very Happy

Last edited by Natkat on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 pm

I would say trapped wind or constipation - nothing to worry about. Have you got antacid's or peppermint?? x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:12 pm

I would agree with Meg hun, between 10 and 20 weeks I would get REALLY bad trapped wind and it would make me double over in agony. If it persists then might be worth a quick word with your MW (mainly to put your mind to rest). Hope it eases soon for you hun xxx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 pm

ugggggh i am having sore tummy flashbacks! i would agree with the ladies (if you are SURE it isn't baby related and haven't had discharge etc yuckies!) that it is probably trapped wind/constipation things, it used to be so so sore and come in sort of waves (but not contractiony waves, tummy waves and in my thighs like you said). maybe bran flakes or similar? and perhaps deflatine if you can get such a thing in japan! both are safe to consume lots of and might help Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 am

Sounds like you need a really big fart to me. Tummy pains *updated*  251770

lots of bran, orange juice, peppermint tea and veg should clear it.
Back to top Go down
Natkat

Natkat

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:32 am

Aww thank you everyone! Thanks!
I feel so silly for worrying(not to mention it's mighty embarrassing!) but I thought it's better to check than explode in a big boom of gas Laughing

I think I've pulled a muscle in my bump too, (from hefting Milo around, bless him) cause i've I've a kind of shooting pain at the bottom left and top right of my bump, so i think the combination of the two feels pretty bad.

OK, if my gas lets me stand up straight tomorrow i'll be off to stock up on bran and orange juice for lots of happy farting! Ooh, and it's oh's day off tomorrow, so I can get my revenge on him by farting at him aaallll day long! Fart2
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:46 am

I would have said trapped wind too. A couple of days ago I had really bad windy cramping, it lasted a couple of days anyhoo one eve it got so bad that I had shooting/stinging pains in my tummy (slightly higher than my belly but lower than my ribs) It had me doubled over too. I heard peppermint tea was good for windy probs, but didn't have none so had some Camomile tea and that worked a treat and was t'umping away all eve Embarassed Laughing Felt loads better since and i'm not even pg Laughing
Back to top Go down
Natkat

Natkat

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:30 am

Well, felt much better today, then on the way home from work this evening got really bad cramping pains and had to run to the loo as soon as I got in the door. I was shouting with pain, much to the amusement of my oh Laughing
Had the runs Toilet Sick Embarassed affraid so not too sure that it's constipation? Dont get it

Sorry for worrying so much.. I really miss my anti-anxiety meds (as I'm clearly coping so well without them! Rolling Eyes ) I'm really careful about washing my hands after going out/changing nappies/cooking meat etc, but i'm worried I've done something wrong and it'll damage my baby Rolling Eyes . I know this is the loony anxiety part of my brain talking, so i have to ignore it and ramble on here so you lovely ladies can tell me I just need to Fart2 , or to give me a Snap Laughing

And it's too early to really feel kicks etc, so I don't have that reassurance..sigh.
Stupid stomach!
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:42 am

TBH hun it sounds like you have a touch of IBS, not just trapped wind or constipation. If you have a history of anxiety you often find that the two go hand in hand. x
Back to top Go down
Natkat

Natkat

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 am

That's true, hadn't thought of that! Mind you, the anxiety didn't start until the pains started, rather than the other way round.. but pregnancy does odd things to your body doesn't it! As long as it doesn't sound like I'm missing something really obvious and dangerous I will calm down and eat lots of cake! Laughing Thanks xx
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:57 am

I have IBS and sometimes I just can't fathom what's causing it. Sometimes I get crippling pains, and all the other end issues lol. Other times I get the pains and bunged up. Or I can just have pains and everything be normal. It drives me potty. Maybe keep a record of what you're eating and drinking and see if it makes any sense. You don't have to be feeling anxious to have IBS it's just quite common for people who have had/have anxiety issues to get it too x
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:36 am

hun i've had a bit of this with constipation, i'd go to docs and get checked out it could just be baby needs more of your vitamins and is stopping you going to the loo.

i'm on meds for constipation thanks to iron tablets and have days where i have to run to the loo.

hope your feeling better xx
Back to top Go down
Natkat

Natkat

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Thanks guys! Called my doctor for advice, she totally agrees with all of you! Very Happy Got some medicine to get my stomach working properly again and that's really helped. No more pains, yay! Jig Thanks you all for being medical geniuses! (And, as any of you who are on my Facebook might have seen, my bump has halved in size Embarassed haha)
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:53 pm

half baby half fart!!!!! Laughing you crack me up lady Wink
Back to top Go down
Natkat

Natkat

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:03 am

mariheartselijah wrote:
half baby half fart!!!!! Laughing you crack me up lady Wink

lol!
Yeah, I've had to completely rework my figures - it's now 33% baby, 33% cake, 33% fart.
blushlove
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 am

hahahaha so cute drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Tummy pains *updated*  _
PostSubject: Re: Tummy pains *updated*    Tummy pains *updated*  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tummy pains *updated*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Tummy pains *updated*  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words