Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

why cant i look nice :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

why cant i look nice :( _
PostSubject: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 am

i just wana look nice and not be scared to go out and have people look at me thinkin how big i am Sad
i just wana be able to not embarrasse my girls and ian Sad
im goin to a kids bday party tomoz not seen any of them mums in ages and im dreading it as will all think how fat i have got or somethin prob just laugh at me Sad

i hate not having friends sometimes gets lonely Sad
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:24 am

my sister is the same as you, she is quite big and has the same anxieties...but i'm pretty harsh about it

if you don't like the way you look only one person can change it...that is you...sorry, i know you're probably looking for reassurance but i like to be truthful

i get told 'youre so lucky' because after 2kids i'm still only a size 12(went up to a 14 though) but i hate my weight...i feel like people look at me and laugh at the 'fatty' but i'm working my @ss off to change it.

and the friends thing...i feel for you there
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 am

Are you fat or do you just feel fatter than every one else....
You have two beautiful girls a man that loves you and thats what matters..

I feel fat, but I have 3 children and certainly don't expect to be a size 8 wearing pencil skirts and stilettos... im a 12/14 and have extremely chunky legs and bum Crying or Very sad

I know how you feel, i'm going to a wedding reception soon and I always feel like the poor relation.. bigger, less toned and uglier than everyone in the room and uncomfortable in what im wearing.. Its lack of confidence. But unfortunately as Kenty said we are the only ones that can make a difference.
Wear something you feel comfortable in,
watch Gok Wan he is the master *bows to Gok* I love Gok if only he wasn't Gay he'd be mine Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 am

Sorry your feeling down, tbh I think everyone has days when they feel like that. I have not been so slim for a long long time and yet when I look in the mirror I see nothing but fat!
I doubt very much people see you the same way you see yourself and as for embarrasing Ian and the girls, well you are so wrong!
You are clearly putting alot of pressure on yourself and it's making you feel poo!

I'm with kenty on the whole only one person change you and that's you!
Try making small changes to your diet and add a little more exercise and you will notice a difference and you'll feel amazing for it! Which will spur you on to continue looking at your life style!
I started cycling, could barely do 2 miles the first time, now I feel like the energiser bunny!!! Lol

Don't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure no one will be laughing at you at all. Unfortunatly paranoia gets the better of us all sometimes!
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 am

char i dont rekon people stare at you .. you are avery pretty girl..thast why they stare if they stare Smile and when i met you ..you looked lovely and i would love ot be a permeant freind with you but a bit of water stops us lol
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:46 am

Char don't feel like that - you are a lovely looking girl - anyone who judges for a bit on extra weight is clearly so shallow that they aren't worth bothering with, you don't want those people as friends!

Trust me - even the girls you think are 'prefect' have issues with the way they look - no one seems happy with the way they are

I am skinny, I hate it - yet I know there are girls who look at me and wish they were that thin - yet I don't want to be, but they would never see.that! So when you think people are looking at you and thinking stuff...chances are they are thinking about the way they look too!
x
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Lisa & Alfie

Lisa & Alfie

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:58 am

Totally agree with Lisa!
I have days like that and i'm a size bloody 8! I don't think there's one person on this planet that is 100% happy with there body/appearance.

The girls won't be embarrassed of you at all hun, you're a fab mum they won't care! And ian, well he wouldn't be getting married to you if he didn't think you were beautiful would he?

Chin up sweetie and try focus on the positives Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:27 am

aw hunny!! like the rest have said dont think anyone is 100% happy. I keep telling rob how im having a boob job after this one and tummy tuck. (like we can afford it!)

but I do believe beauty is your confidence... I love to people watch Embarassed and I see stunning bigger women but its only because im 'watching' (sound like a stalker lol) I see it, where they would normaly disapear in the crowds.
then people who walk with cofidence and dress smart & are skinny and I look at them and think they're nothing to look at what so ever. only because of their confidence.

just need to love yourself (hark at me) And like Lisa said Ian wouldnt have married you hun, he loves you for being you.
just let the positives out shine the negatives!! sunny x x x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:15 am

First of all, your girls will never be embarrassed of you. Those little girls are smiling from ear to ear in every single picture I see on here and fb and are very happy kiddies.

I agree with what all of the other ladies have said.

We all feel bad when we look in the mirror sometimes and everybody has hang-ups, we wouldnt be normal if we didnt.

x

Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:03 am

Aw hun, I kind of know how you feel, I'm the biggest I've been for a looonnnggg time and am set to get bigger Sad But to put it into perspective I have been a size 6 and no I wasn't happy then either, I still wanted to be smaller Shocked

Like Laura said, of all the pictures I've seen of your beautiful girls they always look happy. You are a fab mum and they will never be embarrassed of you. I really hope you feel better soon hun. xxx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why cant i look nice :(   why cant i look nice :( Empty

Back to top Go down

why cant i look nice :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
why cant i look nice :( Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words