Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

New mummies/mummies to be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

New mummies/mummies to be _
PostSubject: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Hey all
This is in wrong place but ive put it here to make sure its seen as hoping someone can help me out, Awens taken a shine to a muslin i got free in a pack somewhere and im not sure where to get another.

Its a small thinnish one about 10-15cm square, very light muslin with hemmed edges and rounded corners and multicoloured red green and yellow elephants on it and the label says JJ Cole. I cant remember which pack it came in.

Shes a pickle with her hands when feeding and likes to have it to hold on to so was hoping someone might have one they dontn eed or want so shes got one to use when im washing the 1st one. If anyobe does could you let me know and can drop you couple quid plus some postage for it as you would be doing me a favour

Cheers, fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:18 pm

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_120349_10001?rw.cm=google,cse,&cm_mmc=icrossing-_-PriceGrabber-_-Product+Feed-_-

Is that them? Feck they are expensive! If thats the right one I could keep an eye out on ebay/amazon for you. x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:21 pm

I think they are pretty big but 122cm x122. Must be full size blankets. Im guessing its more 50 x 50 you have?

Edit doh you said it was 10-15 cm!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Cheers snoops i got that link from vicki but looking at it thats a blanket, this is just a thin little burping cloth like the mussies you get in packs from mothercare etc and put on your shoulder to catch urp when you are winding em. It literally is 15cm square and v thin material i can actually see through it if i hold it up. It came free in a bounty pack i think so ive googled and ebayed for it but cant find it as i suspect it was made just for the bounty packs. Ive also emailed JJ Cole. I could prob just use another urp cloth but this ones so thin and light she really likes it she holds it against her face while shes feeding
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Do you think she'll take to any other kind? I know Boyes (dont know if you have shops there) do a pack of 5 muslin squares I think for £3.45, if you havent got one locally I'll get some for you? xxx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Oh but when I get the bounty pack when Dexter decides to come I'll send you that one hun so at least you'll have a spare xxx
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:02 am

I had a tiny one from comfort I think it was. but was plain but small. with slikish edging. I dont use it as its small, if you think it would be any good??

erm cant say Iv seen the one in a mag.. il have a look out for you, but if its a small one you want welcome to this one... scratch if I know where Iv put it...
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:16 am

I think this one came in one of my pregnancy bounty packs, im fairly sure it was the one i got early on in the pregnancy.

Cheers anyway suse im sure i have some small mussies upstairs ill look and im sure i have a comfort one that sounds like that one em from when i had C so will have to look it out so dont worry too much about searching for it

Lol i paid out to buy her a gorgeous taggies doggie and got a spare of that so of course she wants the freebie i cant replace!
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:51 am

It was a freebee in a magazine and I am fairly sure I still have the one I got! Will have a look later and let you know!

Xx
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 am

haha always the way hey!! lilie had this sheep which is a bearington bear ment ot be a collectable, she had numpty knows blankets and snuggies nope she wanted this sheep!!! well lets say I had to find another when one was in the wash, and the only place I found that had them was blinking USA cost me a fortune!! she now has 2 of the dam things!!

poor hollie is forced to have a muslin cloth haha
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:09 am

The only one I got free was a comfort (washing softener) one in my bounty pack with Aimee. I will have a look for it and see if it's the same x
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:05 am

Found it! Pm me your addy and I will send it!

Xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:28 am

Just got your text kinks. Duh to me thinking it came in a bounty pack forgot once in a blue moon i buy a magazine! Iv text you my address, so so grateful thanks honey. My tiny person will be thrilled, she may even urp on it lol. Plus can give the other one a proper wash rather than a quick rinse in some soap between feeds.

Em tell me about it, bloody bedtime bunny for c was a one off buy ad whe i realised i needed a new one i couldnt buy it in the shops anymore, i got v lucky on ebay with that as they are now only on there once in a blue moon and for 20 quid a pop!

Hence me buying awen 2 taggy doggies and sleeping with em to smell like me so she wud take to em, typical she wants this mussie instead. Think the doggy is too big for her atm
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:38 am

Glad you've got one sorted x
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:24 am

No worries Hun! Glad I can help!

Xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New mummies/mummies to be   New mummies/mummies to be Empty

Back to top Go down

New mummies/mummies to be

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
New mummies/mummies to be Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???