Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! _
PostSubject: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Ok girls

This place has been quite for a while now so im starting a new thread for all of girls who are going to the Brum night out and wanna lose a bit weight. Its 6 weeks this weekend I think so I would like to lose a stone (which I prob wont do so ill aim for half a stone!). Ive started the vibro plates this morning and going tyo go on them 3 times a week which can help you lose a dress size in 3 weeks apparently.

I already lost 3lb because of my tonsilitis and not being able to eat anything and ive bought loads of fruit and veg.

How you ladies getting on?

x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm in hun! Just been reading on fb about all you lot on your power plates - I think I'm gonna see if there are any near me? The diet is going well - just need to keep it up and tone up a bit. I've lost just over 1 1/2 stone since Jan and am aiming for that to be 2 stone by brum night out. That will leave me 1 stone to lose before the wedding Very Happy

It came off quite well at the start but it is getting much harder now so I'm down to losing about 1lb a week at the mo. I have 6lb to lose and 6 weeks to do it so here's hoping.

Good luck ladies!!

xx
Back to top Go down
helz456

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:42 am

me me me me!!!! I still haven't found a treadmill but maybe I would be better off just getting out walking?! Its not always possible though with Megan etc! I deffo want to lose a good stone before our big night out! Shocked
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:47 am

me and mara started the power plates today too Smile

ours is £10 for 5 sessions and they have to be takn in a week Shocked

have never felt anything as weird in my life, i came off burning and my skin was itching from being jiggled so much!
Back to top Go down
xxKatxx

xxKatxx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 am

what are the power plates? x
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 am

me please...Very Happy i've lost about 1/4 a stone (from havins gastroenteritis...) but would like to loose the other 3/4 before brum Very Happy fruit/salad/veg here i come Very Happy ... Party
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:40 am

Me too!! hope to lose a stone... erm cant see it! ha 1/2 a stone and suppose Il have to settle for. Smile

bought loads of special K yesterday... time to eat cardboard!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:46 am

I'm not going on the night out but i'm loosing weigh is that ok lol

What exercises are you doing on the power plates girls? just out of interest!

I've lost 5 lbs, Looking at another 2 this week i think x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:50 am

I would like too but i dont really know what i can do i dont eat much as it is adn not really unhealthly think il just feel better when ive toned up abit but i dunno where to start x
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:05 am

Id be scared to go on power plates, scared things would fall out!! haha

I like doing exercise once Im into it, but its finding the time for me, or 2mins to myself to do it.
also I like my food, so diets are soooo hard for me! I think im just ment to eat my weight in food Laughing
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:09 am

ATM kel, no different exercises she wants us to get used to them first but there is a poster in front showing you what to do.

i actually thought i might have to get off after 5 mins!

then i thought i had peed myself as they were jiggling me so much.

but all in all, feel good that have started them, size 14 here i come, and i would be seriously happy with that, although in all fairness i am not going over board dieting, i just wannna wiggle my wobbly bits a little bit furmer lol
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:46 am

i'm doing quite well, its give me a good incentive. I start power plates tomorrow but have been doing a lot of power walking up hills the past few weeks with the buggy and i can tell a difference already. Although just got in from work so having a wine and pizza Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:53 am

Oh i need to lose 5lbs and maintain my weight. I have my good and bad days depending on wat i do.
I just need to tone up, i havent done no exercise since being pregnant , i used to ride a bike for 7 hours at work (stops included and tea stops lol).

When i go back to work hopefully will be on my bike again so will be toning these legs up.
My OH loves cooking so that doesnt help lol. Mindue i had fresh cod and salad yesterday which was healthy.

Char
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 am

well my appetite is just none existing atm. i had chicken salad for dinner and made lasagne for tea but coiuld hardly eat any. so ive just had some nice cake and ice cream Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy prob not the best thing to be eating but i cant have used that many calories today on a bit salad and a few bites of lasagne!!

i think ill go back on th vibro plates tomorrow and then maybe saturday.

not diet related but i had myself a nice subed today to help me feel better - its amazing wat a few uv rays does for ya!! x
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:03 am

I so cant wait for the summer to get my milk bottle legs tanned. How better do ya look with a bit of colour. alien

Char
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:10 am

you will have to take me as you find me Very Happy

I don't do diets and I need to exercise to lose weight so will get around to it one day.
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:35 am

i've just got dance central for the kinnect , half an hour each night will work wonders, i'm knackered!
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 am

i will be whatever i am on the night lol im sick of dieting/eating nothing/exercising (i worked in a sports centre for a yr--- thats all i did, treadmill, rowboat etc ) Sad borrrrring!! i will eat healthily and see what happens...it got me to lose 2 stone and a half in 8 month, so must be working lol
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:19 am

Can i join!? I only want to loose about 6lbs but need to tone up, ive been doing well since Jan but fall of the wagon every now and then (i blame the cake!) But ive been to the gym every night this week, walking the dog 1-3 times a day and have an active toddler! Im not eating super healthy but just normal meals and cutting out the cr*p!
I havnt read this whole thread yet but i will Smile
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:00 am

go you terri Very Happy well done for the gym hun, i cant seem to find the time or the cash Sad wish the weather wud hurry up and become sunny then i'd be out all the time with the doggy!! Smile come on half a stone!! xx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 am

oooh can i join???

i still have about a stone to lose...am doing a really intense weights/cardio mix program at the moment so i don't think i've much chance of actually losing any weight...hopefully i'll lose inches though!

i'll only be halfway through by the brum meet though
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:21 pm

ive lost 5 pounds ! Very Happy
its really motivated me this night out and i already feel tons better, I've been doing lots of power walking and do the kinnect on the night when ava's in bed, still not had a chance to do the power plates sessions. How's everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:36 am

Ive lost a stone now!! Need to update my ticker but im really proud of myself!! Would love to lose at least another half a stone before brum!!

Well done pinky!!
xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:43 am

well done chick, mines a stone in total too i kept 9lbs off after my gastroenteritis, i feel so much better.
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:43 am

I've lost 5lbs since being back at work so I'm doing more walking. I'm hoping to shift 3 stone by end of July for my friend's wedding so a stone by Brum would be marvellous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!   Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Life :: Healthy Living-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Brum Night Out - Shedding the Pounds!! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words