Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Does any one have an Obaby stroller?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

Does any one have an Obaby stroller? _
PostSubject: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 am

Getting very lost with pushchairs... Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Kopfschuettel Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Kopfschuettel

OBaby with raincover from kiddicare £50 - thought that was quite good - but is there better?
Does anyone have it - what's it like to steer / go up pavements / fold / put in the car?
Is it good for reclining - for little one to sleep - is the head rest high enough to support their head or is it only neck level?
Did you buy a footmuff to go with it??

Or if you have another to recommend pleeeease do - need one asap! Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Icon_sunny

Want to spend £50-ish with raincover and footmuff if possible instead of spending more - needs to be recline-able and comfy / supportive for baby
scratch any ideas greatly received! Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Confused
Back to top Go down
jessicar1990

jessicar1990

About Me!
My Name: Jessica
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 am

I have a obaby vintage, i think thats it, it was £80 when i got it about a year ago lol, its still going great, goes up pavements really easy, lies completely flat but has loads of different positions, sophie is sitting upright now, also it has a calf rest which you can have up or down, i love it!!! its also pretty compact i think, i have had no problems putting it in any car, i think it even went in the boot of a KA, i have the pink obaby foot muff which actually i wouldnt recommend, it doesnt fit properly! The head cusion thingy is movable so you can put it whereever you want... this is the one i have...http://www.babyshop.co.uk/products/OBaby-Atlas-Stroller-%252d-Vintage-Noir.html
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:32 am

That looks really nice Smile
What will you use in the colder weather - just wrapped up / snowsuit / another footmuff?
How old is Sophie btw? x
Back to top Go down
jessicar1990

jessicar1990

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:36 am

shes nearly 17 months now, but used the pushchair since she was about 3 months, would totally have put her in from newborn though. I will still use the footmuff, its useable, just doesnt fit great, and if not using that ill get her a snow suit, shes walking now so i reckon she wont be in her pushchair much longer Smile
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:42 am

See that's why I don't want to spend too much - bean is so fast and happy to walk everywhere so a pushchair is only for short walks and pottering about shops - for when we need to have a confined bean instead of a minxy one! Laughing He's too quick for me so when just the two of us go out walking it's a struggle between keeping up and then my back playing up with holding his hand / bending down etc.

I guess I could always buy a double now and put a teddy in the other side, but I have a feeling we may get a few funny looks scratch so it's just to last over the winter really, then we'll see how we go from there! x
Back to top Go down
jessicar1990

jessicar1990

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:47 am

you could buy him some reins? iv got one of these aswell for sophie...http://www.2in1harnessbuddy.co.uk/?gclid=CL-Rgd7Z-KMCFUH92AodomcrHQ
she really likes wearing it and when we get home i just unclip the reins and its a backpack. you could get one of those and a cheapo stroller for about £20 in argos or something.
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 am

We've got reins, used them a good 5 months or so - he does well with them and loves the freedom Very Happy he's wearing through shoes fast Laughing
But still need a stroller as our pram is too big by far and we're going away for a few days next week so need more boot space! Smile
What's the rain cover like btw? x
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:59 am

I have the obaby zezu pram for when bump arrives but have played with it lots and it's fab, so would definatly recommend obaby as a make! Hope that helps a little!

Xx
Back to top Go down
claireh77

claireh77

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:10 am

jessicar1990 wrote:
its also pretty compact i think, i have had no problems putting it in any car, i think it even went in the boot of a KA,

WOW how spooky I was about to post a thread about anyone knowing of strollers that will fit in the boot of a KA!
Back to top Go down
jessicar1990

jessicar1990

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:19 am

lol, i said i think so dont take my word for it, we have ben in so many cars lol, but im sure it does fit, it also fits in my mums convertable megane, even with the roof down, i love my o baby, also the rain cover is really good in my opinion, it clips on the front 'poles' so she cant kick it off lol also its flexible enough at the back, that i can put my changing bag on the handles and the rain cover goes over that too!
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:22 am

Kinkyangel wrote:
I have the obaby zezu pram for when bump arrives but have played with it lots and it's fab, so would definatly recommend obaby as a make! Hope that helps a little!

Xx

yeah i second that, also have an obaby zezu Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Icon_biggrin xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 am

*away to do some googling* Very Happy

Thanks for ideas so far ladies x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one have an Obaby stroller?   Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does any one have an Obaby stroller?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Does any one have an Obaby stroller? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???