Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES _
PostSubject: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi Ladies,

Is there anyone that has a baby born in these months, there does not seem to be a thread.

SOOOOO i thought i should create one tongue clown .

Noah is nearly 9 1/2 months now and it has flew around, started planning his 1st Shocked Shocked .
His just got his first tooth coming through, so is teething.

He eats anythink and everythink, his sleeping is getting better the last 5 nights have been bad but his teeth are coming through so put it down to that.

His got loads of toys but prefers to climb up me lol.

How are your bambis Very Happy Very Happy ?

Char
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:31 pm

hey char Very Happy we were in the same month on the other site...i was due 19th of july, but became an august mummy (4th) 16 days overdue the lil nugget Very Happy

benji is 9 months old (just turned) and is HUGE in length Smile
he is in mostly 9-12 month tops and mainly 12mth+ bottoms Surprised Laughing
he is about 23lbs in weight!!

he also has tons of toys but would much rather sit on my lap and not do a thing, just suck his dummy Rolling Eyes

can't believe how quick these 9 months have gone...char, i have already got most of benji's bday pressies...got him loads of stuff to play with in the garden Very Happy

does noah crawl/pull himself up yet?? benji doesn't do ANYTHING lol he is nicknamed tigger coz he just likes to bounce on the spot or on your knee... WTF

benji doesn't eat much at the moment...but usually he would eat anything too...he has something wrong with him at the mo...and i just don't know what Anyone?

any other july/august 2010 mummies?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:36 pm

me!!

Arwyn is 10 months old, due 30th June but born on 6th July. I'm planning her 1st birthday too Laughing

She's usually a good sleeper, a good eater, a very happy baby and pretty much never cries Very Happy

I just had her weighed the other day, she's only just 20lbs, but I was sure she was much bigger! I've had to put her into 12-18months body suits and sleep suits but she wears 9-12 months tops and trousers, and even some 6-9 month trousers Laughing she has no teeth yet though.

She can crawl now, still commando style arms though but she's rapid! Loves climbing too but she can only get up onto her knees. She can stand up for a bit but only if we stand her up against the sofa but I have no desire for her to walk yet!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:42 am

wow well done arwyn Very Happy (love that name!!)
you got a good un there then pixel Very Happy good sleeper/eater and she is crawling...i'll swap ya Razz Laughing
wish benji would even crawl...not fussed about walking quite yet, but a lil crawl would be good...i worry that people look at him and think (because of how big he is!!) that he is slow on doing things Sad
makes me feel like i dont do enough with him...any tips on helping him along with crawling?? he hates being on his front...thats the problem Sad
what are you thinking of getting the lil ones??
i'm having a jungle animal themed party in my mums big garden, got a biggish pool and a lil paddlin pool for the kiddies...then im gonna get a giraffe pinyata (sp) and some animal facemasks Very Happy eeek!!
so excited, but sad at the same time Sad
boo!!
xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:02 am

I didn't do anything to encourage her, she just went on her own. Started off just dragging herself across the floor before she could get everything working together Laughing Does Benji roll? Arwyn used to just roll everywhere before she could crawl.
Don't worry about what other people think, it's nothing to do with them!

We're having a BBQ for Arwyn's birthday at a big park, other than that I have no idea! I think I'm going to get her a walker/pram that goes with her dolly and a pop up ball pool. I really want to get her a swing but we have no garden Sad
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:19 am

awww well, atleast im not doing anything wrong, i know babies do things in their own time...he's just getting too big to carry now lol
yeah benji rolls...just doesn't like being lay on the floor...never has done Sad
he prefers to be sat on your knee or next to you, or just generally on you...silly baba!!

aww wow that should be lovely for you all Very Happy in the park would be lush!! all the parks round here are rank though Surprised Laughing
i got b a pop up ball pool too...got it from clearance bargains for £3.99 Laughing
got him a few books and stuff too...don't wanna spend too much on him 'coz he won't remember this one...or maybe even the next one either Laughing

where have our babies gone huh?? CRAZY!!
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:51 am

Hi Ladies,

Nice to see you nice, is it just the three of us then.

Glad to see all is well, i think noah is about 20lb now he was 18lb 5oz a month ago.

Does any of ur LO loves taking things out of boxes lol. Noah takes all my folding washing out of the washing basket he also has a box full of bits and peices he loves to take out.

Noah is crusing well now around the sofa and walls, he walks well on his walker. I started walking at 11months so i think he will follow me. Have u tired them blow up things that helps them crawl, its like roller lol.

Pix, it wont be long b4 arwyn is crawling after a month of army crawling he started crawling properly.

Lou i am just going to get him some gardens toys too, maybe some big lego bits too. The little parties sound fun its a shame are los cant go to each others lol JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES 633833 .

Char
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:01 am

i know char, very much a shame...nevermind, we can chat on here and put plenty of piccies up of their bdays on fb Razz haha Laughing
yeah i think i need to invest in something, he's very lazy, like his dad!! his dad didn't do anything until 14 months, then he walked...no problem. Then found out he could crawl, and wouldn't walk again until 18 months Surprised i must have a stubborn boy (like his daddy!) Laughing
i wish he would even be ok for 15 mins on the floor alone, he's just such a mummies boy, which i didn't want...don't want a clingy baby Razz lol

xxxxxxxx
how's babas today then?? xx
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:09 am

Lol, noah was clingy but going back to work has helped loads.
Have u got a walker it might help with his leg and back muscles.

Noah has been with daddy today whilst i have been to work got wed,thurs off so all good.

Noah is sleeping at the mo, going to wake him up tho coz he wont go to bed later otherwise lol.

Hopefully will have an announcement to make in general later lol. JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES 103177

Char
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:14 am

ooooooooo an announcement...it's either 1 or the other...hmmm pg or 2gether 4ever?? hmmm? Laughing

Shhhsss

yeah he's got a walker, but for some reason can't do it on the carpet Laughing he gets stuck i'm guessing...we have NO laminate flooring, so he can't get about...see i never get a break Sad
boo!!!

so wish it was saturday Razz
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:54 pm

I have put it on general now, ohh lou ur such a good guesser lol. No not pregnant want a drink when i go out lol. Also want to enjoy noah for another year or so. lol

I know i am really excited too, i havent met no one yet a tiny bit nervous now but i will be ok once i have met u all. lol.

Only 3 days to go anyway whopp whop
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:26 pm

yup i kinda guessed lol
yeah can't wait to go away from my shitty life for a few days, i think i'll just try and enjoy every second Aand really let my hair down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:15 pm

I think that's just the way she's going to crawl, apparently her Daddy was just the same Smile

Lou, have you tried distracting Benji with toys? getting down on the floor with him and playing? Arwyn is quite happy to play on the floor by herself but sometimes she just wants to climb me and have a hug Laughing

I'm looking forward to getting away too! I'm more looking forward to my lie in on Monday cos my Mum is taking Arwyn Saturday night to Monday afternoon Sleep
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:12 am

hahaha lucky you pix, i have until i get off the bus at stanley Mad then it'll be "i'm soooo tired, here's your son!" JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES 517725 JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES 981624 JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES 497162 hahaha

yeah i've tried the whole toys on the floor thing, as soon as i put him down he starts whinging, then within 5 mins, he has twisted himself onto me, and i'm stuck on the floor in amongst 3 zillion toys that he isn't interested in JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES 27684

pffft, he is just a lil bugger at the moment lol
bless him though, there's deffo something up with him, docs think it's to do with his bowels...blood in his poo today (not red either...black, so that means it's from inside him, and not just a fissure from straining- his poos are the size of a snickers bar- no exaggeration!!!!!!) JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES 979382 << Sad

he's on some powdered medicine to move his bowels, as he attempts to poo everyday, but generally it's every 2(sometimes 3!) days Sad
possibly gotta go to hospital next week with him if he's not eating atleast a meal a day, at the moment it's lucky if i can get half a bowl of weetabix down him...ny ideas how i can get food down him Sad i've tried everything i can think of Sad

how's everyones day been ? xx
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:04 am

Thank u for ur nice words on the post in general ur so complementary ur really pretty too lol. I am so excited to meet all of u, pix ur in the same boat ent u never meet anyone. Lou try the fruit an yogurt pooches from asda they have a plastic bit on the top and they suck it out like a caprison. Noah loves then. Try breadsticks crackers. I will diffo try there as its good with stomach issues. Ur probably givening him plenty of water. Lyns ur lucky with a lying, as soon as noah wakes I have to be up. The best thing is my mom is cooking me an noah a nice roast on the sunday . Cant beat ur moms sunday dinnerslol. Char x
Back to top Go down
Michele

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Hello girls, I know you from the other forum. Eoin is 10 months today. He can be a really good baby and can be really awful too. He doesn't sleep through and never has. He crawls in a funny sort of way and since last week has been pulling himself up to stand at things. He has stopped rolling over and if he does fall he lies there crying until he's picked up. Lazy boy.
Wish i was coming to meet everyone at the weekend but i don't have the guts and also my oh wouldn't be happy if i left him with all the kids. Maybe he could go and i'll stay here and get peace from him.
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi Shell, glad to see you.

10 months already its gone really fast. Noah has only been sleeping through form about 6 1/2 months and even sometimes he wakes in the night but i just leave him to go back to sleep. I find my dog wakes him up half the time lol.

Shell hopefully on the nxt meet you will come, or OH pmsl whilst you get a rest lol.

Char
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Arwyn has started pulling herself up onto her feet now, clever girl Very Happy

She's been really whiney past couple days and her bum is sore so I think she's teething again...... but no sign of any teeth Neutral so far today she's been better but she cried loads yesterday and she never really cries Sad

I was supposed to be having a lie in this morning as OH was getting up with her today but sod's law I couldn't sleep!! at least I have Monday to look forward to! Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Pix Noah only got his first tooth about 1 week ago. He started chomping on his fingers b4 teeth and wouldnt settle to well at bedtime. I didnt think Noah would get any teeth till about 1 coz i never got mine till i was 1 1/2. His dribbling loads now too.

When i try to have a lyin i cant, its strange coz i get used to getting up with noah. But yeah after an outrageous time at brum i am sure ur monday lyin would be needed.

Char
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:05 pm

she's been "teething" for months on and off, but there's nothing there. I got teeth at 7 months but my OH didn't til after he was 1. I just hope she's good for my mum over the weekend!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:13 am

Hi Ladies how are we all how are the babies.

Not long now till there one.
Noah has two teeth now they have came so fast. His been a bit ill the past week, got a cold.

But we have some news yesterday he took his first 3 steps. His been getting so confident lately whenever he falls down he gets back up (via walker or sofa) and tries again lol, to walk from one thing to another.

Work is going ok? hard at times coz noah has been getting up in the night lately.

Whats everyone been up too enjoying the weather?

Char

Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:56 am

hey char Very Happy
benji has also got another teeth- so now he has 5 Very Happy lil nashers hehe Laughing
gonna have a full set soon Razz
benjamin is still just sittin, but he has been throwing himself at me, he holds out his hands and whinges, he uses my hands/arms to pull himself up, hasnt worked out how to use the sofa yet lol i don't think he's gonna crawl for a while, and his walking is just non existant lol i reckon he might bounce everywhere hehe he's my lil tigger Laughing
we've been at the park today, first time benji sat in sand Very Happy he loved it Very Happy i have a piccie but it's on my fone, and i can't get it on the comp for some reason...stupid thing
Sad
i dyed my hair red, got a bit of confidence from it too, i feel it really suiits me Very Happy yippee Very Happy
me and OH are so happy at the moment, we have time apart and it seemed to work Very Happy
thinking about getting benji christened, just don't know where to start...tried to call the vicar a few times, but no answer Sad
any tips/ideas??
ps hi shellm Very Happy nice to see u on here Very Happy
mwahs to you all xx
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 pm

HI , your hair looks great hun, glad things are back on with OH.

benji will get there hun, regarding the christening. I had noah christened catholic in march.

We go church anyway when we can, i had to on a baptism course only about 1 hour.

Book a date with priest as soon as u have done that and have a date, start dishing out invites i used hallmark.com for them.

We hired a hall as their were about 75 people that came. So we done buffet and drinks.

I would go down to the church maybe at sunday mass.

Char
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:03 am

hey ladies Smile thanks for the reply char Smile
yeah we're having to visit the vicar this coming sat (morning) as it's fully booked until next year!!!! Surprised he said he'll see what he can do...think we have to do 6 weeks of sunday service...i'm church of england.
looking forward to it all...but theres a family divide (will post in PL) and it's causing friction already and i havent even booked it yet Sad
another post in GL about what benji did today Very Happy yippee Very Happy
how is everyone?? xx
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:19 am

3 weeks on wednesday my baby is 1 Shocked

eek!!

still no chompers, and taking wee steps between furniture but I'm in no hurry for her to walk yet Laughing

hope you get the christening sorted Lou! we had Arwyn christened at 8 weeks because we had a family dress to use and we were all about that age. My mum spoke to the minister before she was born to sort it out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES   JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Empty

Back to top Go down

JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
JULY/AUGUST 2010 MUMMIES Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???