Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

July 09 mummies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

July 09 mummies! _
PostSubject: July 09 mummies!   July 09 mummies! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Hey girlies, i thought i would start our thread in here Very Happy

How are all our 1 year olds doing?? Shocked Can you believe it, already!! Where has the time gone.

Anyway ladies what mischief are they making at the moment??

My news is Sam is as lively as ever but so funny with it. He has started doing things just to amuse and make people laugh. He does loads of funny walks Laughing

He loves music and dancing so much!!

Also he has just gone into a big boys bed affraid
Its actually not going too bad now after a really bad start, he hated it Mad but hes ok now. He sleep all night but he wont go to bed awake although it only takes 5 mins of laying with him and hes off.

Cant wait to hear your news xxx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

July 09 mummies! _
PostSubject: Re: July 09 mummies!   July 09 mummies! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Caitlin has 8 teeth now I think. Took her first stpes at 11.5 mths and is now running through the house (usually with her arms in the air Very Happy ) She has had quite a few trips/falls but hardly ever crys when it happens. Sometimes she's been bruised and it still doesnt phase her.....
Still is a bit of a madam sleep wise. Goes to bed anytime between 8-9pm and gets up between 7 and 815am but its still common for her to wake a few times in the middle of the night to find her dummy or just have a chatter. I honestly think she has slept through only a handful of times. Im quite Sleep
She can say a few words.... cat, dada, shoe, sock, whats that, look and mama. She loves diving into her ball pit, reading books and kissing her dollys.
Temper tantrums are the latest thing. Nappy changing & getting dressed are major triggers. She contorts herself into unmanagable positions and squeals like she is being tortured. Getting her face wiped results in tears and high pitched wails everytime.... I hope the terrible 2's have came early and there isnt worse to come!!! She has always been very strong willed shall we say! Monkey

Cant believe Sam in a big boy bed! Hope it continues to go well. He sounds like such a wee dote. Must be doing him good being the 4th. Caitlin loves it when my friends older kids call over, she follows them about trying to copy them and claps and giggles at them. Must be great that Sam gets that all the time. x
Back to top Go down
me

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

July 09 mummies! _
PostSubject: Re: July 09 mummies!   July 09 mummies! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Heya
I cant believe how quick it has gone since Ive had Hannah. She is a little sweetie pie and def a daddy's girl. They are like peas in a pod as well she is the spitting image of her dad (always has been from day 1) but is finally starting to look a bit like me. YAY.
She has 10 teeth altogether, she finally started crawling the week before her birthday and I love that she can move (yes im crazy) she started pulling herself up the week after her bday and desperate to walk.... I love it (yep crazy again) Hannah's just the same as Caitlin and loves her older friends when they come over and wants to be involved with everything they are doing.
Im thinking of moving Hannah into a big girls bed, as we are having a nightmare with her in the cot at the min, she will not fall asleep in it on her own. She can settle herself fine in our bed on her own but wont in cot and screams instantly when we put her in, ive tried CC and it just didnt work, if anything made her and us worse Sad
Hannah has started screaming this week (something she has never done as she is sooo laid back) so I think she is getting a temper bless her. She is spoilt rotten...be me and her daddy and anyone that meets her as she does her cheeky little toothy smile and just melts your heart. She has brought so much joy and happiness to all our families and considering we thought we couldnt have children for a while we are THE luckiest parents in the world to be blessed with such an angel. (well most of the time Smile )
I cant believe how advanced Sam is mara hun, I know exactly what you mean about sleeping through snoopy up until 6 months Hannah used to do 7-7 from about 18 weeks old (I used to still wake her for dream feed till it got to 1oz she was having lol) and then all of a sudden she has this thing with sleep - its like she cant switch off and is worried she is missing something (nosy bum)
xx
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

July 09 mummies! _
PostSubject: Re: July 09 mummies!   July 09 mummies! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:56 am

Ahhh i didnt see our new member!! Hey hun.

Awww Hannah sound a right cheeky monkey and bless her crawling. Gawd wont be long before shes walking then you will now!!!

Its fab to catch up with everyone and your little ones. I still cant believe they are 1!!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

July 09 mummies! _
PostSubject: Re: July 09 mummies!   July 09 mummies! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 am

Get your bums back in here July mums!!!

So are we walking, talking, into mischief??? How much fun is this age!!! Anyone had a heart attack yet???

Sam Has started babbling and i love to hear it. He gets very shy if he thinks people are listening to him so its very hard trying to get him to say things but he makes himself understood well enough. He points at everything at the moment!!!

He is still tall and skinny and is still constantly on the go!!

Cant wait to hear about your toddlers xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

July 09 mummies! _
PostSubject: Re: July 09 mummies!   July 09 mummies! Empty

Back to top Go down

July 09 mummies!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
July 09 mummies! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
July 09 mummies! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
July 09 mummies! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
July 09 mummies! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
July 09 mummies! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
July 09 mummies! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
July 09 mummies! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
July 09 mummies! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
July 09 mummies! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
July 09 mummies! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
July 09 mummies! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
July 09 mummies! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
July 09 mummies! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
July 09 mummies! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
July 09 mummies! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???