Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

How on earth are huggies a leading brand????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? _
PostSubject: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 am

Im sorry but they are crap! We got 2 big packs for a tenner on offer a couple of weeks ago instead of pampers active fit and I cant wait until they are finished!

We need to change them every 90min- 2hrs MAX or she leaks everywhere. One day last week she was wearing just a t-shirt and the nappy was so heavy as she ran across the room it fell down (after 1hr). Once she does even one wee it seems to hang down and gape between her legs. Caitlin imo doesnt even drink or wee that much. In pampers she could easily go 4 hrs between changes and not have leaked. I dont know if we bought wrong size (size 5) but she is the correct weight for them. There just seems to be so much nappy dangling/folded between her legs when you put them on.

I dont recall having this problem when we used huggies when she was teeny, but then I suppose I prob did change her every 90min-2hrs then as she was BF and pooped alot.

Is Caitlin an odd shape? scratch She is quite skinny, but in saying that is 28/29lb I think. Who on earth do they fit properly?!
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 am

I only ever used the newborn ones and thought they were shit!
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am

I agree they are shite. I think these people were paid to vote Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:58 am

dont ive got three boxes of new born huggies i got to use with wee man.. from what ive heard their crap.. so not looking forward to it x
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 am

get yourself down to aldi, they're apparently the best newborn nappies!
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:33 am

I use their pull ups, but didnt like the nappies. At work when my Bounty ladies go and see the mums on the ward, they ask what nappies they intend to use and Huggies is the 2nd most popular after Pampers
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:28 am

ah see im the opposit! I HATE pampers! Iv had nothing not hell witht hem all sizes newborn - size 4 all leak and smell.

Love huggies never had a problem or leak with them. hehe how funny how we're all different. xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 am

xemplus2x wrote:
ah see im the opposit! I HATE pampers! Iv had nothing not hell witht hem all sizes newborn - size 4 all leak and smell.

Love huggies never had a problem or leak with them. hehe how funny how we're all different. xx

I'm with you Em! Hate pampers, love huggies!

I think Pampers go so soggy and hang down after just one or two wees and even after a teeny wee in one I can smell it. Huggies are just more secure fitting and I've never had leak problems with them (apart from newborn but I defy any nappy not to leak after a particularly explosive newborn poo!). It is weird how different nappies seem to suit different kids (or mums)

xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:36 am

I had problems with Huggies when Aimee was a newborn and have never used them since. It wasnt leaking that was the problem, just the fact that she always smelt of sour pi$$.

I never really gave them a chance after that x
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 am

I am a huggie lover too, i changed from pampers to huggies when noah was 6months.

I like huggies coz they fit to the body better, pampers noah had a big gap at the back and i found that leakages mainly happened there.

char
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:22 am

I hated huggies. They didn't work at all with Jamie to the point where we didn't use up the ones we had. Love pampers though. They seem to work best for us
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm

I thought huggie nappies was crap one wee and Callum would really smell of it was gross.
But theyre wipes are the best ive foundxx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:23 am

Have to say i am of a fan of huggies atm. Never used to really use them, but they have been on offer loads recently and they work really well for Isla. Even went down to using the 4's for her and had no problems.

Tend to buy whatever is on offer, Tesco or Boots work well for us too x
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:44 am

I am a Pampers fan, I think Huggies are more bulky/papery.
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:23 am

Debs wrote:
xemplus2x wrote:

I'm with you Em! Hate pampers, love huggies!

I think Pampers go so soggy and hang down after just one or two wees and even after a teeny wee in one I can smell it. Huggies are just more secure fitting and I've never had leak problems with them (apart from newborn but I defy any nappy not to leak after a particularly explosive newborn poo!). It is weird how different nappies seem to suit different kids (or mums)

xx

I completely agree! I hate pampers but love huggies except their pull ups I think they're shit! x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How on earth are huggies a leading brand????   How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Empty

Back to top Go down

How on earth are huggies a leading brand????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Toddler Talk-
Latest topics
» Spotting
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
How on earth are huggies a leading brand???? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???