Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Started bleeding last night :o(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Started bleeding last night :o( _
PostSubject: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:37 am

I feel so numb right now Sad

Last night about 10pm I was sat here and got this intense ache in my right groin area..so I went to bed..went to the loo 1st and when I wiped the tissue was full of red blood Sad Sad Sad
I crawled into bed and rung OH who was in the kitchen. He came up and rung NHS direct for me. I was still in a bit of pain/discomfort in my groin so I took 2 paracetamol and tried to get some sleep.

I had the worst night of my life, I was up every hour to check the bleeding and it seemed to be carrying on but changing colour slightly to a dark pinky red, when I woke at 1am the pain had gone completely.
I was still bleeding slightly this morning and the NHS direct nurse said to ring for and emergency app with my own dr (I had an app booked for Thurs anyway to confirm pregnancy and referrals etc). Got into dr's this morning and broke down in tears..she checked me over and rung for advice from EPU. Basically cos i'm still in very early stages there's not much they can do. They've told me to test again when i'm 7wks pg and if positive to see doc who'll refer me for an early scan.

The bleeding has turned to a browny red colour now, it had calmed right down since this afternoon, but then I noticed a bit more in the panty liner after tea Sad

I just feel so numb right now, there was always this niggley feeling about this pregnancy..I don't know why. I just feeling in limbo. I've not been having any cramps etc or passing clots..so that gives me hope, but then I just think that when I test in a weeks time it'll be BFN Sad
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:44 am

awwww chick Crying or Very sad hope all settles down and you still have a BFP when you test again. take it easy and look after yourself xx
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 am

oh dearlin im sorry you are going though this!
is it helps both my pregnancys i have bled alot too around 5-8 weeks!
try and stay positive huni big hugs and love xxx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 am

Big hugs lovely lady. Hopefully all is ok for next week.

Lotsa love,

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 am

Aww zee, I hope it's not bad news, I've got everything crossed that its just normal bleeding. If its any consolation I know a lot of the ladies on here have had bleeding and gone on to have healthy pregnancies xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 am

Aw no Zee Sad , I have everything crossed that all is well.

Like Char, I dont know if it makes you feel any better but I had bleeding with both Libby and Dexter.

Huge hugs hun xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 am

oh Zee, i'm sorry your having this happen. But it does not mean the end.

I know when i went through this i just knew something was not right. but that does not mean its the end it may just be some blood that needed to come out to clear maybe

hugs to you and you know where i am if you want to talk
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:19 am

I'm sorry but I do know it doesn't have to be the end. Can you not push them for something earlier. They scanned me at 6 weeks because of problems
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:31 am

Oh Hun I'm so sorry you're going through this. I bled in the early weeks of my ellie pregnancy (and spotting all the way through). Also bled with my second baby until 15 weeks. Fingers crossed that all is ok xx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 am

aww hun im so sorry Sad praying for a sticky bean for you xxxx
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:24 am

Thinking of you hun and praying for a sticky bean xxxx
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:53 am

Oh Zee I hope you're ok. Please don't loose hope as I like many of the other ladies also had bleeding in the begining. I bled for 5 weeks from 5+3. They gave me an early scan too at 5+6 as my doctor lied to them that I was already 6 weeks (when 5+3). I hope this reassures you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Hope your okay honey. I too had bleeding with Immy at the beginning, and they couldn't find a reason. Big hugs x x x
Back to top Go down
XLeanneX

XLeanneX

About Me!
My Name: is Leanne
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Oh Zee, fingers crossed its just normal pregnancy bleed. Like you said its not clots or painful, the fact that its eased off is a good sign too. Could you test now or is that not a good idea?

With i could be more help. xx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 pm

oh hunny try not to worry too much it doesn't mean your losing bubs. Look at Laura she was having bleeds and thought it was all ending but is fine.

I would try and push for a scan sooner though they can see egg and yolk sac at 6 weeks - or they should at least do a blood test.

there's many many reasons why you could be bleeding. I know you'll still be worrying and wondering until you know for sure though as i'd be exactly the same Sad

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:50 pm

They should be able to do an internal as well. I had bleeding (red and brown) at 5 weeks 6 and just went to the hospital as the dr was rubbish. They did an internal scan to check my cervix was shut and took bloods. Then because it didn't stop did a scan a few days later. I was 6 weeks 2 at that point and they could see a heartbeat. Have you thought about just going to a&e and saying its got worse?
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 pm

I have my fingers crossed for you xx
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:11 am

oh zee just seen this i hope things have settled down now big hugs hun x awww hug
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 am

Hun, please try not to worry.

I had bleeding on and off for 3 weeks with this baby. I stood up once from a nap and had actual drops of red blood dripping (sorry tmi) and I really thought it was all over.

Are you drinking plenty? I found that the more I drank, the less I bled. I did some in depth research on it and found that dehydration can cause early bleeding in pregnancy (not well advertised).

I hope you are ok.

x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:03 am

just saw this Zee, hope everythings ok. Sending you lots of positive vibes xxx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:18 am

Thanks for all your support ladies. I'm still spotting brown blood and its been very little until I took Moo to the park today when I got back I noticed i'd bled some more (still brown) but it had like little bits in (tmi) and kinda like brown snot when I wiped, iykwim Puke Is this the kind of bleeding/spotting you's lot have had?

Only time will tell I suppose.

Leanne, there's no point testing now, cos if the bleeding was due to any kind of m/c the hormone will still be in my system, thats why they recommend waiting till next week (7wks).

Tbh I would rather wait as advised rather than going for a scan and them not really finding any evidence and rescanning later. Its just more added stress imo.

Laura - I do feel like i've been drinking plenty, defiantly getting my quota anyway. I've really cut down on the caffeine too (which is leading to really bad headaches Rolling Eyes)
Will try and up it anyway and see if that helps.

Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:24 am

Thats exactly how mine was Zee - for both.

I've been thinking of you all day and have everything crossed that all will be fine.

xxxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:29 am

Yes it does sound the same as what I had with ellie. The brown is old blood (prob frm your original bleed)
xxx
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:30 am

By snot like do you mean stringy brown bits? That was what mine was like. Hope everything works out for you
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:36 am

oh goodness Sad hope you are bleeding less and feeling better soon Smile i'll be thinking about you...hope it's not a m/c and that lil baba sticks Very Happy xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Started bleeding last night :o(   Started bleeding last night :o( Empty

Back to top Go down

Started bleeding last night :o(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Started bleeding last night :o( Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words