Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

More great name ideas from stuart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 _
PostSubject: More great name ideas from stuart   More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:33 am

First topic message reminder :

For ages Stuart liked Bruce, karl or Toby. We tried to compromise and ended back with Joshua, or Reece. I love both those names but they just dont feel right. I then found Reuben blushlove . Its my new fave name, but PIG Stuart hates it & is point blank refusing to consider it Crying or Very sad (its so tempting to register the birth without him Wink )

Stuart has made a list of names -

Reece - Iv gone off, but do like
Jake - not sure it goes with Caitlin
Ashton - I know a girl called ashton & im put off that its girly
James - his cousins LO is called that & I think it would be weird
Max
Adam
Brody - at 1st I thought it was too american, but apparently its Scottish.
Todd - I dont like for a baby

My fave 2 are prob Max or Brody. Still not convinced but. The only name I have suggested that he likes is Nate, Id name him Nathaniel but. One's I like that im not allowed are Reuben, Alfie, Oliver, Theo, Noah (though on pain of death he may let Noah be used...just maybe Rolling Eyes )

What you think? Especially about Max, Brody & Nate/Nathaniel....

Btw baby could still be a girly Laughing

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: More great name ideas from stuart   More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:49 am

I think Adam is a lovely name and goes well. But i really really like the name Jake.

My twin niece and nephew are Owen and Caitlin...

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: More great name ideas from stuart   More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 am

snoopy21 wrote:
mariheartselijah wrote:
i like max (where the wild things are!) and brody (makes me think of home and away?!)

i am not keen on reuben, it reminds me of along came polly, reuben! are you for scuba????

Hmm not sure if its a good thing that a name reminds you of home and away? I dont want it to sound too made up/trendy. The along came polly thing has gone straight over my head (I know its a jennifer aniston film but dont think ive ever saw it)

Michelle I love the way you say 'im sorry' and then go on to say it reminds you of a posh twat, dont hold back Laughing You also burst my bubble about Ruby being a crayon lol. perhaps pg people are the best to ask as they so honest Laughing

Sorry I realise I have been really harsh. Sometimes I have no polite filter. I do love Ruby though and did tell you to use it.

Brody made me think of Home & Away too, but I didn't say cause I'd already been harsh about Reuben but I hated that character Brody. She was soo annoying. Its been a long time tho that name makes me think of american surfer now. But if it has no connections for you it's a nice enough name I just associate things too easily i think.
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: More great name ideas from stuart   More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:00 am

LOL dont worry about it. Oohh now I didnt know Brody was a girl in Home & Away, more trauma lol. I googled and the only Brody that came up was Brody Jenner who is a step bro of the Kardashians. Hmmm. I dont think this child will ever have a 'perfect' name.

Im also starting to realise you can never pick a name that everyone loves as everyones tastes are so different. Im guessing once the baby is here and well no one will mention that they hate the name... well apart from maybe Michelle Wink Laughing x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: More great name ideas from stuart   More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Quote :
and then I though oooh Cun.... Shocked
exactly - loved the name but couldnt take the risk!
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: More great name ideas from stuart   More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Oh yeah I forgot about Brody Jenner, he was on the Hills too. I think he's dating Avril Lavigne now.

Brody on H&A was actually spelt Brodie so maybe thats the girls way?
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: More great name ideas from stuart   More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Lol... before I start, I have got to say, I have tears of laughter streaming down my face @ 'reuben! are you for scuba????' - I hadnt thought about that, but now I cant get it out of my head! I actually want to watch it again now!

Anyway, on to names.

First off... I think that as Stuart got his way with Caitlin (which is perfect, btw, so cheers for Stuart), I think that you shouldnt let him have his own way with the next name.

If we have a boy, we are going for Oliver James, we have always had that name in our heads so thats sorted.

I much prefer the names you have suggested x
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: More great name ideas from stuart   More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:05 am

I like Reece but it reminds of Rhys from Hollyoaks who I don't like so much but he's is getting nicer so the name is coming back up in my rankings

Jake I like too and think it goes nicely with Caitlin

Ashton is nice makes me think Ashton Kutcher but I don't know whether I think I can picture a baby called Ashton iykwim

Brody does sound americanny and surfery Im not sure that it goes with Caitlin

Reuben makes me think of most of the portuguese that used to live in Jersey (im not racist but there were a LOT of portuguese in Jersey and they all seemed to be called Reuben) lol

my favourites out of all that you put are alfie, oliver and noah and I agree with Laura that as he picked Caitlin's name you should pick this babies name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: More great name ideas from stuart   More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More great name ideas from stuart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy :: Baby Names-
Latest topics
» Spotting
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
More great name ideas from stuart - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words