Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Do u have a fave month to have a baby?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Do u have a fave month to have a baby? _
PostSubject: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 pm

I know it sounds stupid but ive always said id like to have a baby in either April, June or September. Not sure why - they just appeal to me. I think its cos theyre boring months for us - no birthdays or anything.

I got my April baby so means when i evenutally do TTC again I will have to fall preggers in either September or December!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Omg thats exactly the same as me lol! I said i would like a baby in may/april (was due in may but had her in april) next time id like a sept/oct baby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:56 pm

I was thinking about this yday. Caitlin was born in July & I think the lighter mornings made it a bit easier getting up in the night. Dont know if Id like to have a newborn oct-feb when it freezing & dark, the downside though is being heavily pg when its boiling weather...... I think May/June would be a nice time of year.....

For the next baby I had toyed with ttc this month or next to try and get a june baby. Only for the reason that it would mean there was nearly 2 years between them but only one year at school. (In NI 1st July is oldest in year and 30th June the youngest). It would just mean they may have the same circle of friends/get the school years over all at once lol.
Havent had the balls to totally stop taking pill though have missed a few, I always do but Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Icon_rolleyes . Id say fingers crossed il get PG early next year and will prob end up having a winter baby, not what id like but I wouldnt really let it delay me ttc. I really dont want there to be more than 3 years between them which means Iv only 12mths to get PG, frig that actually makes me think I should get a shifty on Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Icon_lol ....

***just gave you rep cos Im relieved im not the only person who ponders these things lol****

Last edited by snoopy21 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:00 pm

I loved callum being due/born in june the fact that its right in middle like 6months to christmas then 6months to birthday its lovely pressent wise bt when he was born it was so hot so i couldnt wrap him up to sleep which was bit of a prob thats the only prob xx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:16 pm

I don't have a month I'd like a baby in but I know that I DONT want a baby to be born in June July or August because it's over 30 ALWAYS and very hard to keep cool so no newborns in those months for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Definitely March! Because then you're a March Mummy! I also found that Amelia needed the next size up clothes when the new season came. Also it's still cold enough in March to wrap them up all snuggy in the cute pram suits and blankets.
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Mine were both supposed to be May babies but H was born 30th April, i think its a nice time of year. Im not having any more but if i did think i would like a December baby x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Amandaplus2 wrote:
Mine were both supposed to be May babies but H was born 30th April, i think its a nice time of year. Im not having any more but if i did think i would like a December baby x

Eeek are you crazy? Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Icon_lol I cant imagine anything worse than trying to prepare for xmas and giving birth at the same time!!! Im always running about like a loon on xmas eve getting last min bits. In saying that it might make me more organised... Caitlin was born 2 days after my bday and I bet now my next one will be born 2 days after xmas just to really keep me on my toes! Personally id hate a dec birthday, id feel like it was such a long break between presents, I love having a july bday xxx
Back to top Go down
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:37 pm

I have always liked the idea of an autumn or winter baby , but the amount of time we have been trying for a baby id just be glad to have one right now.
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Always wanted a december baby, both mine are feb babies
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Aimee was a Feb baby and this baby will be a December baby (hopefully, unless she is early).

I would hate to be heavily pregnant during the summer months as I long to mong out at home with my dressing gown so as long as its not hot, im easy! x
Back to top Go down
Gloworm

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:00 am

All my family were born in dec-march. Rosie was born in feb, and I fell preg a few months ago and that was due end of Jan/early Feb (lost it though). Hopefully I'll fall pregnant within the next few months and smash the theory that my family is only fertile around the spring time.
Back to top Go down
Lisa & Alfie

Lisa & Alfie

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:10 am

December babies are rubbish when it comes to christmas, as i'd hate to think Christmas will make Alfie's birthday feel less special! I loved having a winter baby though, i loved being heavily pregnant in winter and i loved cuddles on the sofa all wrapped up in blankets Very Happy
So i think next i'd like a late september - beginning of november baby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:40 am

I haven't really got a preference for the months but I'm hoping to never be heavily pregnant in the hottest part of summer again, I thought I was dying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Do u have a fave month to have a baby?   Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do u have a fave month to have a baby?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Do u have a fave month to have a baby? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words