Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

All you pregnant mama's out there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

All you pregnant mama's out there _
PostSubject: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:42 am

HOW YOU ALL DOING?

Sorry i've not been around much..I tend to go on the other site as its more active - Sowwee Embarassed

I do miss you all though so wanted to pop by and see how you all are. blushlove

I'm feeling loads better now. The sickness has really died down now and only flares up when i'm hungry and rushing about.
The insomnia has started in the early hours and I end up tossing and turning for hours.

I've still not announced it on FB yet and i'm still scared i'm living in a dream and it'll all get taken away from me Crying or Very sad I know I shouldn't think like that but its just so hard.
Maybe next week i'll feel much more at ease about it all, I think I need a big slap lol

So who's next to pop? is it Clare? Mandy? Exciting times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:50 am

Hiya, Clares next then me!

I'm suffering with insomnia too, it's very rare or me to be asleep before 4am at the moment which is driving me insane

Pregnancy wise not feeling too bad, a few aches and twinges, nob pregnancy related I have a rotten cold which is making me feel like complete crap!

Glad the sickness has eased xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!
My Name: Lucy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:46 pm

i think u know how i am but thought id reply anyway to say im good! almost in the 3rd trimester! wahoooo! x x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Wow Mandy, i bet your going out of your mind not being able to sleep. I sit there in bed getting really mad with myself cos I start thinking about loads of random shizzle...like Onion soup!!! Shocked Dont ask!!!

Lucy, I'm glad things are looking up for you Very Happy
Final trimester wow..your pregnancy seems to have gone really fast. Are you organised now? Have you got everything for baby? id you go with the sola in the end? I'm still drooling over the denim one. I've seen a 'slight second' on ebay for about £160 ish.

Well i'm nearly into my 2nd trimester now...I can't believe it, so happy Very Happy
Finally get to tell the world cheers
Back to top Go down
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:39 am

its been lovely and sunny here today..been at the big park we have near ur all afternoon that has a splash landand train etc..was really good fun! must say my back is paying the price for all the fun i had tho lol.

we have the main things for baby like cot, changing unit and mosis basket left from jamie. and we're pretty sorted for clothes seein as my SIL had a little girl in dec so im pretty much kitted out for up to 3months atm Smile

as for a pram! i realllyy dont know! i keep changing my mind! i do like the sola but don't know if they seem a bit wide? i love the plum one though! probs wil end up with that one!

when u gonna tell family and freinds? how exciting!! x x
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:05 am

I'm a spotty mess Crying or Very sad lol defo not blooming
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:42 am

Tell me about it Claire. My skin has never been so bad. I've got spots all round my mouth Sad

Lucy.. I was just talking to OH earlier..and it appears most people know lol he's told his close find the other day (we were dreading it cos they've been ttc for about 4+yrswith no luck Sad )
Ive told my mum who has told mg nan and uncle who will have probably gone and told every one else. Rolling Eyes
i think the only people who don't know are my close girl friends Laughing
Oh well, we'll see.

Hopefully the weather supposed to pick up here tomorrow so will be nice to get out.
Looking forward to.the weekend too as mum taking Oliver and Chris and i are going out for a nice meal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:51 am

Awww zee it's so lovely to see ur ticker getting further and further! What a relief for u all Smile

I'm good, busy as always, I've got 5weeks until I'm finished with my college course and there's a lot to do so I'm swamped.
Lily is all good, making me fatter and fatter, can't believe the difference between boy/girl pregnancy for me!
Just under 9weeks left :S we have everything from Charlie as well, been buying odds and sods clothes wise there's sooooo many cute girly bits I love it Smile

Starting to panic about birth now, with Charlie i was soo excited but this time I'm a little scared. Both my labours were amazing and easy in terms of labour but this time I'm not so confident Sad

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:42 am

Kell wrote:
Awww zee it's so lovely to see ur ticker getting further and further! What a relief for u all Smile

Thank you..it is a relief every time I reach another day Smile
Twas a tad confused as wk11 is a lime, wk 12 is a plum...I always thought limes were bigger than plums scratch

Must be lovely to buy girly clothes..there always seems to be so much more on offer for girls.
Why are you feeling uneasy about this birth? I wouldn't worry hun...I'm ure you'll be fine Very Happy
Are you having her at your local hospital or home?

I was thinking of a home birth this time round as i've been classed as low risk again and Olivers birth was a piece of pi$$ Laughing
Midwife was really encouraging, or she mentioned a new midwife led untit that'll be opening in August..so I might have a nosy there.

Whats everyone elses plans for birth? Home/hosp etc
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm next

I'm actually having contractions at moment, but braxton hicks I think, feel sick with each one, every 10 mins but nt fr long.

Little miss is small, womb is large so she as plenty of space too move and that's painful. It's breathtaking and make me crumble at times

I know I could be another 4weeks, but could be any day too.

But I'm glad she's stayed put or Lucas's birthday.

Right bed, as a little moo is waking at night again
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:14 pm

i am good to back to the mw on fri they told me i will be getting more bloods and my anti d jab ouch it bloody hurts,
then i will be offically in the third trimester too cannot believe how quick it has gone scary lol
i keep getting loads of big spots too they are painfull but everyone says i am looking good so thats ok lol
glad you are ok zee i am so happy for you, wont be long till you get your big scan date through yay xx cheers
Back to top Go down
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:05 pm

ahh how exciting for you ClareandRuss! fingers crossed it won't be to long! and kell i TOTALLY get what u mean about how different this pregnancy is! with jamie i pretty much sailed through with no complaints (other than gettin bigger..altho i actualy lost weight at the beginning with him) where as with this 1 im in agony with my back already..have put on 17lbs alreay (last time i checked so probs more now) and i dont feel like im blooming at all! where as with jamie people commented all the time on how nice my skin and hair was!

BUT i must say i am so happy about being pregnant that i dont care! its only 9months out of my whole life! Smile x x x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Wow Clare..Exciting Smile I hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long.

Sam - I've already got my 20wks scan date..I got it the day I went for my dating scan. Its 18th July Very Happy Less than 2mth away Laughing

Lucy - thats what I keep telling myself. I'm over the moon to be pregnant so every time I complain about something I remind myself its just a few months and will be so worth it for the reward Very Happy

I'm trying to drink loads of water to sort these spots out. Past few weeks I've been having mad cravings for sweets and fizzy pop (which I never drink!!) so don't reckon thats helped one bit! so Strawberries and water for me Smile
Back to top Go down
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:05 am

omg thats exactly what im like and have been since about 12weeks! i just LOVE eating anything fizzt, sour or really sweet! so not good for my teeth but cant resist! lol i think its a girl thing! x x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:04 am

clare i'm so excited for you! Smile hope little miss behaves for you and you manage to get some rest!

Everytime i wake in the night this lil lady is kicking the hell outta me! always fun!
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:13 pm

oh great zee wont be long till it comes round are you going to find out what it is?

so is it you next kell after claire and mandy? x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:09 pm

meandmyboys wrote:
oh great zee wont be long till it comes round are you going to find out what it is?
I most certainly am Very Happy I can't wait. I would be happy with either if i'm honist..think OH's hoping for another boy (all the lads together lol) and my mums hoping for a girl (cos she thinks thats what I want lol) but I'm really not bothered Smile Just so happy to be doing it all again, I cant wait!! (<<<< Remind me I said that in 6mth please!!) Laughing

Hows ever one coping with the hot weather? Mandy I seen your status hun..29oc yesterday Shocked its 23oc here and thats bad.

Clare How's you today? anymore signs?

Claire - did you say you were going for another scan with baby daddy? (sorry, can't remember if your together Doh )
Is it a 3d/4d one?
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Yeah it's boiling here! I'm ok during the day, as I quite like the sunshine, it's night time that it's bad, had pretty much all the windows open last night and I was still boiling

I think it's Jayne then emvar after me
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:18 am

Hey ladies
Had mw appt yesterday and "she's is very down, isn't she" well yeah Sherlock, feel like she going to pop out when I go to loo lol. But all ok, well that's what she wrote in my notes and yet another mw. I've not seen same one twice yet.
But now on weekly appts

No more signs, but bh getting painful.

Flipping heat not helping

But as anyone discussed birth plan with mw, I'm going to write my own and put it in my book and because I not seen same mw, they can't say it's not been accepted lol
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 am

I'm sick of feeling like sh i te Sad cold after cold and chest infections Over React

Yeah i'll be getting a 4d scan around 25 weeks for my birthday Smile wanna double check he's a boy plus i had a 4d with Lilly so in the future i don't want any arguments cos he didn't get 1 Razz

And we are not really together i live alone and he comes and visits, usually ends up me throwing him back out because he's being a tit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:45 am

Aww Claire, men are just idiots at times, I do wonder if it would be easier as a single mom again, the I remember my 6 yrs as a single mom and no thank you, least I eat properly now lol.

Well due date s thursday and she's now 4/5 engaged although the pain last few days I swear she's going to appear by my knees soon lol.

Getting odd tightenings but nowt else, apart from backache, but nesting kicked in and Watson knees scrubbing kitchen floor last night. Russ is off this week to help with it being half term, because I'm a grumpy cow and rich always pushes my buttons.

Right curry for tea, with plan of hot bath and pineapple later, anyone guess what I want at moment lol
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:34 am

Hope it works for you Clare, I've been trying everything to get baby moving but nothing, in had another heavy bleed yesterday so went in to be checked over and my cervix is still high and closed, just having a heavy show :-(

So doesn't look like bubba is coming soon for me. Braxton hicks are starting to get more noticeable and slightly painful now. 12 days to go and I've had enough already!

Hows everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 am

Glad you got checked out, I think I'd freak if I had a bleed.

And yes my bh are same.

Hope your lo doesn't keep you waiting Hun x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:45 am

Wow Clare as if you have 3 days till your DD Shocked I hope she doesn't keep you waiting..hopefully head down and engaged is a very good sign. Don't they say they dtend to engage at the last min with subsequent pregnancies.
I don't want to tempt fate..but have they said anything about sweeps etc yet?
Hope you don't need them mind Wink

Mandy - I'm so glad you got checked over. Have they said whats causing so much blood then? I would have thought your cervix must be doing something to cause the bleeding. He's a little tinker thats for sure!!
When do you see your MW again?

Claire - good luck with your scan hun.

Semo - If your out there Laughing You've got your scan soon havent you?

I don't think I will go for a gender scan at 18wks. I'll wait and see if we get to see anything at the anomaly scan and maybe consider getting one at a later date
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 am

She just said it's my cervix getting ready and softening, not seeing mw for another week, I was due for an appt tomorrow but because of the bank holiday they've put it back until next Tuesday. I've resigned myself to the fact he's probably not going to come early. I'm looking forward to the end, bump has definitely dropped down and I'm feeling quite heavy and uncomfy now

I would wait until after your anomaly scan too, hopefully you'll get to find out sex then. Do you have any preference pink or blue?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there Empty

Back to top Go down

All you pregnant mama's out there

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
All you pregnant mama's out there Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words