Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

All you pregnant mama's out there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 _
PostSubject: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

HOW YOU ALL DOING?

Sorry i've not been around much..I tend to go on the other site as its more active - Sowwee Embarassed

I do miss you all though so wanted to pop by and see how you all are. blushlove

I'm feeling loads better now. The sickness has really died down now and only flares up when i'm hungry and rushing about.
The insomnia has started in the early hours and I end up tossing and turning for hours.

I've still not announced it on FB yet and i'm still scared i'm living in a dream and it'll all get taken away from me Crying or Very sad I know I shouldn't think like that but its just so hard.
Maybe next week i'll feel much more at ease about it all, I think I need a big slap lol

So who's next to pop? is it Clare? Mandy? Exciting times Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:23 am

No zee, no ones mentioned sweep, but as I've seen different mw each time it's not surprising really.

I've got appt Wednesday so will ask then and see if they will book induction date.

Lucas came on sat as I had the sweep on the Thursday and was booked or induction on the Monday.
So hopefully I'll get some more answers

No we waited for gender scan till 22 weeks, because we could then get a 3d sneak peek which was great
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Wow Clare the last few weeks seem to have flown by (well
For me anyway lol) I can't believe it's only 2days!
Fingers crossed she's a good girl and comes soon!

Mandy you never know he may still be early Smile glad everything's ok, I would have panicked at a bleed Sad

Zee how are you feeling?

I'm good, just under 7weeks left and she too feels like she will pop out at anytime lol, I just know she will be late tho :S
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Well ladies, hot curry, hot bath, scrubbing floors, step ladders, pineapple and still no sign lol

Hope you all have a lovely day, I'm being taken out or lunch with my hubby and boys :-)
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 pm

wow cant believe how fast all your pregnancies have flown...bet it wull drag for me lol. clare make the most of these laat few days...plan something amazing because you know she will make an enterence then :-P

urgh this awful taste in my mouth is depressing alreadt...soda water works but then makes me sick :-\

tc all xx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:27 pm

oh and i needs to get me a ticker lol x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:04 am

I still can't believe your here Gemz Very Happy Have you got your head round it now?
I didn't really suffer too much with nasty tastes. I did stop drinking coffee almost instantly as that made me Puke so have switched to tea, but find if I drink too much I end up with a furry tongue Laughing

Clare - I agree with Gemz...make some really exciting plans, she'll be sure to mess them up for you Wink

Mandy - theres still hope. I was convinced Oliver was going to go over due as there was just no signs at all. Then he decided to come 2 days early Smile
FX for you

Kell - 7wks wow..not long now Very Happy

Lucy - how you doing chick?

I was just chatting to my friend this morning and saying how i'm convinced this little squish is going to be a monkey at the scan and probably turn all shy, so will more than likely go for a gender scan after.
I have no preference at all, I know everyone says that Laughing but honestly girl would be nice as one of each but a boy would be easier and cheaper lol
Olivers decided he's on a 'sister' day..he changes his mind every few days Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:51 am

yes ic definatley got my head round it. iv got 24/7 mornung sickness just came suddenly a couple of days ago...every smell, the thought of mo st foods...even gone off coffee tea and coke :-( lol it will all be worth it bit cant wait to get into the second tri where it will hopefully be more bareable x
cant believe how quick your pregnancy has gone so far zee...bet it doesnt feel like it for you though lol x
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:55 am

Aww gemz I went off chocolate first couple months, she was soon told to behave lol

Zee I wasn't bothered boy or girl, boy would have been cheaper lol, and I know what I doing with boys, I'm quite nervous about having a girl, but all my family are over the moon, particularly russ's sister who has 2 nephews and 4grandsons, I think my little miss is going to be spoilt.

Well I've arranged a day of rest tomorrow, I'm doing nothing as my body needs to rest had a busy couple of days
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 am

how are you all, so nice to see all the pg ladies on here,

i thought you would have been early clare as she gave you so many scares early on

i just know i will be late this time again, just hope its not 10 days over like finlay was i would just like to have him in our local hospital rather than having to go two hours t be induced
oh god kell dont say that that will make this one even closer if you pop early lol

mandy i hope he comes soon were you early with chloe?
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:33 am

Chloe was an elective section as she was breech so I had her just over a week early. I really hope don't go over I've had enough of being pregnant now

I've eaten a load of pineapple tonight, not really to start things off, just it needed eating a it was getting a bit over ripe, and my god the only thing it's done is make my tongue burn!

Clare I think it's a full moon tonight so if you believe the old wives tales maybe tonight will be your night!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Clare

Clare

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:23 am

I thought she be early but if she like Lucas she will be late.

But tomorrow would be a bad day as now apparently have no sitter, because sil is off somewhere, but early hours tonight be good, as my dads stopping the night.

But babies don't come when you want them too

Mandy I've been eating a lot of pineapple lol
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 am

Erm gem here's a classic example of me being out of the loop! So first of huge congratulations!! Second I didn't even know u were with anyone lol and third did u have sickness etc with the boys? And how many weeks are u?
I knew deep down this was a girl by how different the beginning of my pregnancy was!

Back to top Go down
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!
My Name: Lucy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:30 pm

omg kell 7 weeks!! that has come so quick! when i think about it, it sounds about right considering i have like 12 weeks left, but wow 7 weeks! how exciting! i'm still not completely convinced mines a girl just cos i keep reading all sorts of stories when they say girl and it turns out to be a boy! however i really wanna buy the sola pram in plum color so dunno what to do! wish we could afford a 3d scan but so skint right now there's no way!

zee- im good thanks, starting to really struggle with work now though..i work at river island, and i know everyone thinks it looks an easy job etc but my god by the end of my shift my feet and back are friggin killing me!! i work a 5 hour shift but they don't give u a break so i start 15 mins early so i can get a 15 min break as i just need to put my feet up and chill cos they throb... how ever yesterday manager was in a foul mood so wouldn't let me have one even though i started 15 mins early!! not a happy bunny over here! but besides that everythings fine and dandy Smile x x
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Hey ladies, didn't see this thread until now! Smile

Yeh I have a scan on Friday, so get to see little squishy again, and hopefully get to find out this time what I'm having and get some pics xx
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 pm

lucy i would say that is against the law not to give you a break you are entitled to it,

good look for fri emma i hope baby behaves and you can see what it is

i hope he comes soon mandy and you dont go over, i have already prepared myself for it as the boys were late well apart from tyler i went in to labour on his dd lol

clare how late were you with lucas
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Little sod was 9 days late, so I reckon I got 15 days at most lol, as it is only 2 weeks over, they let you go but got mw later so going to ask.

Had tightenings for an hour last night, got contraction timer to see and all stop, Lucas did this loads though

I can't believe how quick your all catching up with me, won't be long till your next
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:06 am

Kell wrote:
Erm gem here's a classic example of me being out of the loop! So first of huge congratulations!! Second I didn't even know u were with anyone lol and third did u have sickness etc with the boys? And how many weeks are u?
I knew deep down this was a girl by how different the beginning of my pregnancy was!

i know kell its my fault cos i havent been on here oin a while...its a pain in the arse without the internet...it should have been in now but its taking the piss lol

thankyou.im 6 weeks(ish). i did post on here saying about my new bf lol,we have only been together about 5 months, it has been quite a whirlwind romance...and bubs wasnt exactley planned...but were both excited Very Happy

i had m/s so bad with the boys too 24/7...dunno how im gonna get on at work Neutral x
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:23 am

Lucy thats illegal hun, you work 5 hours and are therefore entitled to a 15/20 min break! Theres no need to start early just to get a break. Silly River Island lol.

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: All you pregnant mama's out there   All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All you pregnant mama's out there

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
All you pregnant mama's out there - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words