Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

October testers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

October testers! - Page 3 _
PostSubject: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can all keep track of each other, so if you tell me when you'll be testing I'll add it, babydust to all xx

Kayleigh (Olliesmammy)- 24th October No
Kell - 20th October No
Mandy- October 6th No

Nutty1- 15th October No
Dee - 8th October No
Kelly- 31st October
Gemz- 31st October No

Last edited by olliesmammy on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:27 am

umm well seems my bleeding is only spotting so now hoping its ovulation bleed. n that it should go soon?

FX for every one else x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:16 am

Your oh must have the patience of a saint kell lol
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:46 am

Lol Kayleigh nobodies ever put those two words together when speaking about jody!
He wants a girl more than anything so I've simply told him what I've read and low and behold he seems to be sticking to it!

There's no real evidence to say any of it will work but it's worth a try! I'll be happy either way!
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:38 am

Awww bless him, well theres no harm in trying, even if it increases your odd slightly then it's worth a go! Will you be trying again if you don't get a girl this time?

I didn't care what I was having with Ollie but I knew he was a boy from day one. This time I'd prefer a boy, just from a practical point of view becuase we spent an absolute fortune on clothes that Ollie never got to wear. I'd be just as chuffed with a little girl though and theres worse things than baby shopping lol
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:50 am

still no sign of af ladies. been in bed all day with food poisoning Sad

tested yesterday and bfn. just waitin for a sign either way.

got a few symptoms. yesterday i was wetter than normal and today my boobs feel a little fuller and are getting a little sore.

dee
x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:47 am

Oh dee wetness and boobs are positive!! Sorry your not well. When will you be testing again?

Kayleigh, tbh I haven't really thought about if we don't have a girl. Like I said I'd be happy either way, I would like a girl but not at the detriment to my boys. If we have the space and the money it's a possibility but otherwise probably not. I'm only 27 so never say never! We may decide later on that we want more!

I understand you wanting a boy, babies can be very expensive! We have everything we need really except clothes, got a cot, unisex pram, bouncer etc etc the only bits we would need to buy would be a new mattress and clothing.
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:57 am

Dee have you ever been late before? Apart form when you were pregnant obviously lol I'm keeping everything crossed for you, will you be testing again?

The only bits we would really need if the next one is a girl is clothes,luckily I'm not precious about them being Ollies things although I couldn't give them away so if we never have a boy I'm going to be stuck with boxes of boys clothes forever lol

I think I may be bit funny about using his pram though because I literally put it up the night before he was born, I think I may associate it with that time too much. Obviously I know it was nothing todo with the pram but that old wives tale about having the pram in the house is coming back to haunt me a bit now
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:08 am

Bless ya Hun, I suppose your trying to rationalise it all.
Your right the pram has nothing to do with it happening but I know what you mean.
Have you spoke to your oh about maybe buying new bits if you do get your bfp?

I ment to ask how long were you ttc ollie for?
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:48 am

He's happy to do whatever I want, if I wanted to go out and buy everything new again he'd probably think I was abit mental but he'd smile and pretend that he likes shopping lol

We caught for Ollie on the second month, which was my first proper cycle off the pill so no problmes at all, hopefully we'll be as lucky this time

How long did you ttc with Charlie and Tommy?
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Ah that's really nice! Your oh sounds lovely!

Let's hope you get your bfp as quickly this time!

I wasn't trying with Tommy so I have no idea lol, but with Charlie we tried actively for 6 months! He was my Xmas present lol I have no idea about this time, I hope we catch quickly but there's only so much you can do!
I think if I'm not pg by christmas I'll go back on the pill for a few months and book a holiday lol we really wanna go to Mexico but don't think I'll be doing much if I'm pg!
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi ladies that's me 3 days late now. I won't be testing again for another couple of days i think. I had a 7 week cycle from july till end august so i don't know if this is another one or not. Still feeling a little iffy from yesterday. Was in bed all day and wish i could today but matt's back at work. Here's hoping i can keep my scrambled eggs down.

How is everyone else?

Dee
x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Oh dee exciting stuff!
How long were you into your pregnancy with Mia when you got a bfp?
Do you know you've definatly ovulated? I only ask because I was under the impression that you luthal phase was always the same? And that if your af is going to be late it's either because you ov'd late or not at all or your pregnant!!

I have to say tho that the boobs etc are all positive in my opinion

Fingers crossed! x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Dee it's sounding positive to me you need to test again soon I can't handle the suspence Laughing

I always like the sound of nice exotic holidays when other people are going on them but in reality I'd be bored stupid, I don't even like the sun lol Me and OH went to blackpool last month and it was perfect for me, lots of machines to stick my money in and no sun.
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Lol Kayleigh I haven't been on a holiday since tommy was about 2 so it's been a while!
I love the sun and I'd love to go and do loads of activities like swim with dolphins, jet ski, scoober dive etc oh and of course eat all I can and drink alot!
I don't really drink often so I'd take advantage! Me and oh have never been away together yet so I think if we don't fall then it would be a perfect time to get a nice holiday in!

Anyway how's the ttc going lol! I still don't think I've ov yet! My opk today was still showing a line but not quite as strong. My temp hasn't dropped yet either!
It's frustrating because my cycles are usually 27/28 days I think this is gonna be more like 30/31
That patience of a saint thing disappeared yesterday as well lol 8 days was long enough j was climbing the Walls! So I put him out his misery lmao!
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Yeah i definately ov'd 2 fridays ago. Got a positive opk and had ewcm. Should have af friday there but she's not here. I have no idea. My af has been all over the place since i came off depo in May (14th). I don't know what my bodies doing most days lol. Think i might test on wednesday but i really don't mind to tell you the truth. Think i might wait this one out again. Had to go to the docs for a definate answer last time pmsl.

Dee
x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:48 pm

So your luteal phase has been 17 days so far, fertility friend has told me that 18 days is the absolute maximum itcan be so if nothing tomorrow then definately test wednesday! I'm so excited, hoping this is our first bfp Very Happy

It's doing my head in tbh, fertility friend reckons by my temps that I ov'd on day 9, it was day 17 last month I was hoping things had gone back to normal after giving birth but I think they may still be a bit weird . It doesn't really matter as we bd'd on day 7,8 and 9 I just like to know what to expect and this would put me 8 days out for testing x
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:38 am

Keeping everything crossed for you. You're meant to be more fertile after just giving birth so it should be soon Smile
x
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm

I'm out ladies AF got me today Sad

Dee
x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Aww Dee I'm really sorry Sad x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Oh crap Dee I'm sorry Hun, happy practising this coming cycle lol! x

Kayleigh how are you feeling today?
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:44 pm

I'm doing ok, I'm going to the cemetery later to see Ollie and that always makes me feel better, I find it laughable really that my SIL thinks it's her right to put pics of him on FB yet hasn't been up to see him once!
My opk's have gone completely negative now and fertility friend is still saying I ov'd on day 9 theres been no temp shift either so I guess I'll just have to wait it out and see when AF comes.

How are you today?
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:18 am

thanks ladies. Didn't think i was this month anyway but chuffed i had a proper cycle Smile

Funny thing is if i get pg this cycle bubs might have the same birthday as my oldest july 15th lol can you just imagine the tantrums about sharing a birthday oh no!!!!

Dee
x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:14 am

Oh God thered be mega tantrums, can't say I'd blame her though can you imagine having to suddenly share your birthday after 11 years? Fair enough with twins they are used to it from when they are born but it's got to be hard for older children!

Ollies birthday was 22nd July but I'll be sectioned early with the next one so they wont have the same birthdaythiscycle but I'd be a bit worried for the next one x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 am

I'm good, I've had ov pain today but I think I may have actually ov'd yesterday, who knows lol!

Lol dee yeh I reckon there'd be a little fight every year if you did conceive!

Kayleigh did you oh have a word with his sister?
Do you have a little garden for ollie? Xx
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:55 am

hey every body

aww dee sorry to hear Sad FX for next month

well i did ov'd +opk and lots of EWCM but still bleeding, its turned in to another Af, so far for me its been- AF week of nothin AF, n then two weeks AF again! im soo pissed off~!~! im hoping this will be it with all of the bleeding!

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: October testers!   October testers! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

October testers!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Conceiving-
Latest topics
» Spotting
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
October testers! - Page 3 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???