Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

How many babies would you have...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

How many babies would you have... _
PostSubject: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:59 am

if time, money and ability were no object?

I sway between wanting 5 babies...and just being so happy that we have Elijah and wanting to just spoil him Smile sometimes I feel like there could never be 'too many' and sometimes like one is more than enough...

What do you reckon ladies? Would you have more? Would you have them all in a row or ten years apart? Very Happy

(p.s I'm driving my hubby mad talking about babies so I thought I would just let it overspill here a bit drunken )
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 am

I would love 5 babies but would need to win the lottery first Very Happy I'm really broody but then sway between wanting another soon and leaving it a few years so I can spoil and enjoy Stephen! Saying that hubby has been looking at bigger cars the last few days to fit lots of babies in and I've been looking at double buggies! xxx
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 am

I'd have 6. Hubby and I have agreed 2 more if we are able to (so that'd make 4). My body generally doesn't like babies so it takes alot of drugs to keep them safe from my body rejecting them. I'd say one after the other to get all the nappies and sleepless nights out of the way, they'll be around the same age so can play together and would all go to the same school so can look out for each other too :0) xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!
My Name: tattyT
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:04 am

Aaawww broody again r ya hun I was like that after I had Sophia

Eeerrrmmm i think if I could Id love to have loads But as u mentioned money issues always puts a fullstop on things so we will deff have at least 1 more mayb even 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:06 am

We have always said three kids... so hopefully we will be lucky enough x
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:07 am

I wud say 4. Gav is one of 4 boys whereas im an only child and when i look at them all and see how close they are it makes me think that i wud never leave alfie like that.

Altho sometimes i worry how i could possibly love another baby as much as i love Alfie? I know its stupid cos of course ill love my babies all the same but i worry incase they feel second best?

x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 am

I know what you mean - I'm really broody at the moment but there's no way on earth we could manage with another baby anytime soon (that's probably why I'm broody haha I'm awkward like that Wink if we could manage I probably wouldn't be bothered).

I can't help but think I would feel terrible looking after another little baby and not just Elijahpops, but if we had my dream house in the country with lots of space and I didn't need to go back to work (or hubby didn't) then I would want to go for it...

Still not sure about all at once though - maybe one every 4 years (yeah, like I'm that young Laughing) then you could enjoy each one?????
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 am

1 for me, i'm never going through that again Laughing
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 am

Really??? I said that when I was pregnant and told my husband to never ever ever let me even think it would be a good idea to do it again...stupid hormones. I don't think I have spoken to anyone else who still feels the same later on Very Happy good on you!
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:16 am

I'd have 1. but if money were no option Id buy a big house and adopt a couple.

x
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 am

Hindsight...NONE! Laughing Jk'ing of course. Always sorta knew 3 was a good number...but after a few years had passed after having Madisyn(2nd) thought I would never have a third. One oopsie-daisy 7 years later..and voila! xxx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 am

yep, we always knew we'd only have one child, saying that i do get broody still, i think maybe if i'd had ava when i was younger I might think differently.
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:22 am

Well I've been trying for long enough to persuade hubby to let us have one more so when this one 'happened' I felt so lucky!!! I think this one will do us but if money were no object and we could buy a bigger house then I probs would want another one xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 am

3 i think couldnt handle anymore lol xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:43 am

I think once we've concieved this time that will be my lot for a while, i say that because i'm only 27 and i actually think i'll get broody in my late 30's and will want another one lol
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 am

I just want one more..I've only ever wanted 2. x
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:12 am

i always wanted to have 2 but honestly cant see me having any more! so it will jst be evan
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:22 am

i think for me in an ideal world 6 would be fab...i came from a family of 6 and although it was hectic, it was fun having so many siblings!

in reality though, with having such a severly disabled child who will depend on me until the day she dies...6 isn't really ever going to happen

sam said that the next one will probably have to be our last(assuming the tests come back negative!) Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:23 am

I always wanted two so no more for me no matter how much money I had. I love the fact I have two now, they are just so cute together, it absolutely melts my heart to see them interacting and smiling at each other. They are already begining to 'play' together, by which I mean Hannah will sit in her bumbo and Thomas will bring her things and she will jab at them and knock them on the floor - they both think this is hilarious! Laughing I'm sure I wont be saying the same when they start fighting but I am so happy with my little family now I wouldn't change it for the world. I love you

xx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 am

if money and space and persuading oh wasnt an issue id have 6 Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:33 am

Awwww, see I never really wanted to have any Laughing til I got past 25 and then I got married and I started thinking hmmm babies look quite nice Very Happy haha and now I really think a big family might be lovely, I come from a very sort of distant family and wonder if Elijah would be happier with brothers and sisters....or an only child! Smile
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:43 am

i love having sisters, sometimes i dont like them much but im so glad i wasnt an only child x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:51 am

I just had smelly brothers so it's difficult to make a comparison on Eli's behalf Smile
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:01 am

I think if money was no problem, like a euro millions win or something I'd just give up using contraception and see how many we were blessed with, obviously this would only work if my oh stayed at home too lol
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:11 am

ive always wanted three.. even if i had all of the money in the world, i would stop at three. i would like two close together n then have a break n then have snother..

nut at this rate i think it will be paige n then a long wait n then two close lol x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How many babies would you have...   How many babies would you have... Empty

Back to top Go down

How many babies would you have...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
How many babies would you have... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
How many babies would you have... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
How many babies would you have... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
How many babies would you have... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
How many babies would you have... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
How many babies would you have... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
How many babies would you have... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
How many babies would you have... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
How many babies would you have... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
How many babies would you have... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
How many babies would you have... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
How many babies would you have... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
How many babies would you have... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
How many babies would you have... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
How many babies would you have... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???