Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  _
PostSubject: Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!    Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:25 am

One of my good friends husband is in the forces too and they have just been posted to where we are. There is a big change over going on here at the minute which will result in two bases being made into one, so there is a shortage on forces housing.

They have just been allocated a brand new house in a little town 10 minutes away, which is gorgeous...im a bit jealous hehe! So I said the other day you two are lucky beggars you always fall on your feet with houses.....then today someone asked where she was moving to, so she replied and I said yeah cause they are lucky buggers and im guessing you wont be my friend anymore cause I live in the bronx....think I might have offended her oooops haha! xx
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!    Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:27 am

Im sure they will realsie you were joking. i wouldnt worry xx
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!    Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:30 am

Oh im not worried im laughing about it, there new house is lush though xx
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!    Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:33 am

it is nice to have a lush house LOL
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!    Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:33 am

I would prob have said the same time!! LOL

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!    Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Think I have offended one of my good friends ooooppss!  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words