Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

what does you oh think about banda??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

what does you oh think about banda?? _
PostSubject: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:03 am

I used to get grief off gav for using another forum as he said it was like a playground!!!

but now he knows i love my banda ladies n knows exactly who i mean if i mention certain names!!

he haws no interest himself tho which is gud for me as i banda is my own private get away!!

x
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:12 am

My oh's has always thought i was a bit silly for spending so long on the forums and laughs at how involved i get but he's secretly interested too when i tell him stories and mention someone who was ttc is now pregnant.
He would never come on here though..thank god Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:28 am

yeah he sometimes goes "are u goin on there again?!" but knows i hate to check for goss!! i cant use banda on my phone either so if were out n about n i havent had my daily fix - sometimes hell let me use his phone to check!!

x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:37 am

My oh thinks we all come on to have a biatch Laughing Laughing

My oh the same michelle u tell him something and he acts like he dont give a crap n not listening then few days later he will say something about it lol xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:40 am

My OH takes the pee out of me and calls you all my "imaginary friends" Mad.

It used to upset me a bit but after I told him which way is up, he doesn't dare say anything derogatory about BANDA now Laughing.

What he still fails to get is the fact that I live 120 miles away from my family for the sake of his job and I get lonely. He gets to leave the house everyday and have adult conversation, the only time I get this is if I go to the park/soft play and nine times out of ten you can't chat because you are chasing a toddler or feeding baby. This is my chance to 'chat' with adults when the kids are napping and it keeps me sane. I can be myself, interact and have opinions here and none of it involves me singing 'old mcdonald' or repeating words over and over again Rolling Eyes.

Personally I think he's just a tad jealous!

xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:52 am

Simon gets annoyed with me spending alot of my time on here (although at the mo I am at work!! Laughing ) and says I am 'addicted' to this place, but then again like today with Libby's rash he said to put a pic on here and ask you all what you thought Rolling Eyes x
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:58 am

My OH gets all nosey and likes to hear our stories and gove a mans view on things Smile
BUT
usually he refers to it as my " man bashing forum "
x x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:03 am

My OH has always accepted it lol, when Moo's down for a nap etc, he gets the lappy out for me Laughing

He know's alot of you by name now as i've been chatting to a lot of you since I 1st found out I was pg (thats over 2yrs Shocked )

He can't really say anything as he talks to random peeps on his xbox
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:04 am

My oh laughs about me always being on here. I don't actually tell him the name of the forum though in case he slips up and sends other people that I know to the site... Totally something he would do without thinking x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:12 am

my oh doesnt really know about this one, i just refer to them all as 'the baby site' but i think he likes that i have these cos i come on here while he goes on cod lol
x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:28 am

Myoh doesn't know about it and hopefully thats the way it will stay lol
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:31 am

my OH just lets me get on with it - i give him an earful if he says anything sarcastic !!! x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:43 am

Mine thinks its slightly weird , if I tell him anything about anyone from here, he just laughs and says they're not real Laughing
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:49 am

I think my OH is a bit bemused. When I started adding a few of you on FB he wanted to know how on earth I knew people in England. When I told him Id added people from 'the baby site' he started mocking me like someone out of the inbetweeners saying 'Aww fwiend. Nicki has a fwiend'. He was joking though, I think he knows you guys are real and appreciates the advice I get.

He sometimes asks what the latest scandal is. Dont think he too interested. He doesnt mind me going on here while he watches boy films. The only time he gets ants in his pants is if im hogging laptop all night and he wants on to cafe world pmsl! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:57 am

my hubby posts on here from time to time (although i do ask him to try and remember to say its him and not me!) he has now taken over the trivia quiz and is in heated rivalry with pixel haha
im not bothered, im not going to say anything on here that i wouldn't say to him and he doesn't read the more serious posts Smile although he was most amused at the major banda versus ab scandal Laughing
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:04 am

ferg just leaves me to it. he does ask bout scandals and calls it my personal soap. like corrie etc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:28 am

My OH isn't bothered cause it means he gets to hog the remote! He does ask about people I have mentioned and what's happening! But that's as far as it goes really! He has asked me if I have posted about the worries I am having with bumpage and what replies I have had about it! He knows it stops me stressing and getting bored so his theory is if I am happy then so is he!

Xx
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:47 am

yes gav was very intrigued with AB vs BANDA!! Altho i cann u my banda ladies - he wudnt have a clue wat that meant! x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:57 am

i could swear i posted on this thread but can't find the post!

sam is great, he'll ask if there's anything good on here and show an interest...but he's met alot of the banda/ab girls and has memberships on both sites...he's an honourary 'banda girl' Laughing
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:23 am

My oh Only knows it as my baby forum. We both belong to a Cyprus forum and he logs into that daily but he never posts, if he feels strongly about things he asks me to do it as he says I'm a forum expert. I did tell him all about the ab v Banda when it all started, he didn't seem to be interested.

He always asks if there's anything interesting going on! I always say no as Id have to start explaining.

There are a few things that I have told him about though and he does ask for updates.
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:48 am

Mine just lets me get on with it,
I used ab alot when i was pg with Alice and now i use BandA to catch up with all the lovely ladies i met on there in more of a social capacity.

he says i am addicted but it means he gets to watch whatever he wants with no complaints.

i probably spend too long on here but its this or some sheeite on the syfy channel!

NO CONTEST!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:11 am

He used to roll his eyes when I used to come on here and AB, but he has met a few of of you now and he knows this is now a big part of my life, not just about baby stuff but stuff in general.

I used to spend a lot of evenings on my own due to his shifts etc so this has become a big part of my routine LOL!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what does you oh think about banda??   what does you oh think about banda?? Empty

Back to top Go down

what does you oh think about banda??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
what does you oh think about banda?? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???