Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

April/May 09 Mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 am

Ladies we have arrived...I know you are all here because I pm'ed you all on fb
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:55 am

A quick Wil update to start us off...

I have a fully fledged toddler who I would describe as walking and talking but actually he runs and shouts.

He is just lacking the getting up from sitting to standing without using something to pull up against but other than that he is fully mobile.

We have a number of words that he can say clearly and many more that are sort of understandable. So far we have:
ta, ball, boo, bird, yes, no, daddy, momma, happy, row

on the understandable list we have:
atsy (Patsy - our cat and for Wil any cat), ammy (Sammy - dog), osti (Frostie - dog), dat (that), dis (this)

how is everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:00 am

Hey Gill, Im good ta! Hayden is running and shouting and climbing and generally being a nightmare........
He's getting there with words... mummy daddy owis (lewis) oweee (owen) stop, no, ta, hiya, bye, ball...
I have today taught him How Ruuuuudde Laughing

26th May 09
Baby
Back to top Go down
ElleahKyle2

ElleahKyle2

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:10 am

Ah great I only mentioned to Michelle about doing this on here, have to say tho I did find it by chance!

Great to hear how they are getting on, its a great stage they are all at now I am loving it.

Elleah is ever so cheeky, but very cute with it! She has started answering me back in baby babble its quite funny.

She is improving with new words almost daily, some not as clear as others but with a point at what it is, it then becomes understandable, her newest words are "poo" "appy" (nappy) "psss" (wee wees) these are because I have introduced the potty a bit more regularly now so of course comes the new found potty language!

Lets hope the rest of the girls update too x
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:48 am

hey ladies well i wud say evan is doing fab but we have jst spent the after noon in and and e after him falling and splitting his head open Sad dont know what im gonna do with him he is forever climbing and falling or jumping and running about

other than the head injury he is doing fab still not so good iwht the talking he will speak in baby bable not he isnt really saying alot of words he is a cheeky wee monkey tho and very hyper
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:42 am

Hey all

Well C still isnt walking. If i stand her up shes starting to stand unaided and might take the odd step if i stand just out of reach but she just doesnt seem to wanna go, its sooooooooo frustrating as shes so bloody good at climbing im actually thinking of enrolling her in pre school gymnastics to channel it.

Shes talking like a baby of 2 though its frightening - i think we must be on 20 odd words in context now, plus another 5 she uses just cos she has heard us without knowing what they are. Shes also naming body parts now - hair, head, nose, hands, fingers, belly/bellybutton and feet. Shes getting good at her singing now and we get row row row (though she can only get that far with it) and Tinkle tinkle star star star lol.

Words so far she uses regularly as opposed to just the once are: Mummy, Daddy, I-ah (hiya), baw (ball), boon (balloon), bick (brick), ee-do (greebo), nana, ooma (oma - my mum), ham (sam my friends son), juice, shoes, fish, cat, num num (food), fwower (flower), dirdie (birdie), yook (look), Iggle Iggle (iggle piggle), dis, dat and der, ta and peass (interchangeably), uh oh, oh no (complete with clapping both hands to face), book, wow and boo and today she learned bug.

She seems to have given up on naming animals and refers to them by noise so we get miaow, woof woof, moo, baaaa, grunt for a pig, ooo oo ahah for a monkey, hee haw for a horse/donkey, ack ack for a waterbird, weet weet for a flying bird, eek eek for any small rodent, biziziz for flying insects and she started doing hissing for crawling bugs today after seeing a hissing cockroach, bit bit for a frog, beep beep for a car and nee naw for a ...nee naw. She also does open and shutting mouth for fish and rabbit nibbling noises for rabbits. If you tell her sleep time she also pretends to snore which is very funny.

Words she uses just cos she has heard them are Turd (third as in third and bird) Daster (distaster from zing zillas) Ninger (minger Laughing I have to stop using it) and blue - we are trying colours but she seems to have taken a shine to blue.

Shes at a childminder once a week now while i sleep off nights and seems to like it. We still dont have her swimming yet after her bath phobia settled but she likes going out looking at animal parks/ fruit picking/soft play and at home she loves drawing and painting and reading. Ive just enrolled her in baby boppers and am trying to decide if im wasting money on tumbletots and should just go straight to gymnastics for her. OUr local class does classes for under 3's with drop in payg sessions to try it out.

Shes still only 19lb though. She has quite a lot of bugs between 13 and 15lb and hardly gained weight so shes now dropped off the 9th line and has dropped to between 2nd and 9th. From no teeth at 9 months she now has 10 and is currently working on another 3. Its been a rough few months to be sure.

Erm yup i think thats about it. Hope some others turn up too though i think we are the regulars
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:01 am

Bloody hell Shocked

He has started copying us...time to watch what I think, say and do like a good Girl Guide Laughing

phone to the ear 'elwo'
putting shoes and hats on - had a pair of my knickers he was trying to put on this morning Embarassed
sang back what was on the TV on his DVD (I put the clip on fb) Laughing

Unlike Caelyn he does not appreciate it when we go places. Wil is bird obsessed so we decided to take him to The Raptor Foundation (200+ birds of prey and owls with flying displays) was he interested, no chance. Got home first thing we get 'bird', 'bird' as he points at the bloody pidgeons on the roof! The kid prefers pidgeons to eagles! Rolling Eyes

Little miss C and her words!!! Cool Loving Elleah and her potty talk too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:42 am

gill evan is the same he is so interested in things such as birds or certain toys wen we r out so we take him places or buy him them and he doesnt even acknowledge it but wud sit for hours watchin a seagull or pigeon in the garden
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:04 am

Time for an update...

I have a little talker. I have become 'mammy' and Wil's childminder is 'Wow' (really Noelle but we know what he means). My words are being copied and he seems to have new ones everyday. His understanding of language is amazing too. Yesterday I saw him pulling poo faces and said 'do you need a poo?' he replied 'yes' so I said 'quick go to the toilet then' and he ran to the bathroom and put his little seat on the toilet. I put him on and we had almost instant results.

The independence has gone to a whole other level too.

• If he is hungry he goes to the cupboard and finds something to eat,
  • If he is thirsty he goes to the kitchen and points at the juice on the surface or tries to get the milk out of the fridge
  • wants the TV on gets the remote and points it at the TV (also does this if he doesn't like what is on and wants it changed),
  • gets a cloth and helps to wash the dogs' feet when they have been out for a walk (very messy cos he doesn't understand wringing the cloth out first),
  • gets his shoes/ clothes and tries to put them on
  • insists on no help with meals and gets annoyed if we try to help him

How is everyone else? Are we all walking/ running now?
Back to top Go down
ElleahKyle2

ElleahKyle2

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:55 am

Ah Gill thats a great update lots of progress in past few weeks then!

I can relate to most of it too, Elleah is extremely independent and boy I know about it if I try to interfere!

I had success with the toilet today too she made a sound like she needed a poo, so I asked her shall we go to the toilet and off she went. I just held her shes never been on the loo only potty, anyway she done a poo and pea I was so proud lol!

Annalisa will knows from my other post that Elleahs very stubborn and grumpy and cries constantly its very stressful, I have bought a book which she recommended "toddler whisperers" just waiting on it arriving I need some strategies on how to best handle certain situations as theres no reasoning with her its really hardwork. She frowns a lot, and pouts its a shame because shes very bright, talks loads, her vocab is brilliant and she parrots everything I ask her to say but I am clouded by this grumpiness that she has I just want her to be happy.

Her newest regular words are "UP PLEASE" when she wants to get on the sofa or get carried, I started ignoring her moan and asked her to say it now she doesn't even need prompting cos I respond as soon as she says it.
Says Jofis (Joseph) Carly, Amy, lots of other names of family and friends its very impressive, but her favourite is NO! And newest one is NO WAY! I posted a video on fb of this! "Hanon" (hang on), eergo (here you go)

Well she is definitely forming a strong personality so hopefully my new book will be a godsend!

And I finally bought her 1st pair of walking shoes, wanted to wait till summer was out cos shes been wearing sandals, I got £20 CLARKS voucher for her birthday which was so helpful cos they were £28 what an expense! But very cute on her I am very old fashioned I like her to look like a baby girl so got her patent black ones for the autumn and prob get some boots later on too.
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Hey all
Spoke to Lian on FB other day and we agreed we need an update. C is now a whole 20lb and finally in 12-18 month clothes! Shes finally walking - has been for a month now and very confident, in fact she tries to run mostly where she can. Took her to baby gymnastics and she seems to like it esp the boing boing (trampoline).

Shes got 12 teeth - 8 incisors and 4 molars and is working on 2 canines at the mo which are causing her awful probs, shes not eating or sleeping well at all. Fingers crossed they come through soon then we get a break.

Her learning continues at a phemomenal rate, she can now point to and say hair, head, eyes, nose, ears, mouth, lips, teeth, chin, neck, shoulders, boobies (lol), belly, hands, fingers, knees, feet, toes and legs. She also can say and name red, blue, green, black, white, pink and yellow and is getting em right a good 80 or 90% of the time. She names her clothes now too and knows nappy, jammies, necklace, socks, shoes, trousers, tshirt, jumper, coat, hat, trainers,
slippers and crocs. Shes mad on motor vehicles and knows and can say aeroplane, bus, truck, car, motorbike, boat and lorry though she still reserves the most excitement for the nee naws.

Ive given up even counting her words, its well over 75-100 id say and rising by the day, quite a lot are said clearly and well now with about the same amount again that me or her daddy know what shes saying but are mispronounced. Its bizarre what she picks up too, she will do the usual ones - juice, snack, bed, toys, bricks, bunny, bear but often picks up the most random things like yee ha, wowie (i blame c beebies), happy, noise etc and randomly starts using them in context. She names most of the family now, mummy, daddy, oma, opa, mel (my sis), scott (my bil to be), nanna, bappy (grampy), eedo and nissy (her version of the cats names ) and darty (our lizard darthi) but doesnt seem to register her own name, she answers to it but never repeats it. The poor cats are always being scolded now for whatever infraction she has decided they have committed and we get EEDO! NO! BAB (bad)!

She sings twinkle twinkle up to the 2nd or 3rd line now with a few mispronounciations and the hand motions, she also sings parts of head, shoulders, knees and toe (head, knee, toe followed by eyes the rest are apparently surplus to requirements), she sings EIEIO if you sing old macdonald to her and provides animal noises and has just started doing the wheels on the bus (she does the round and round and the hand motions for the wheels or the wipers or chatter chatter). She generally loves music and dance anyway and is always bopping away. Her faves to dance to are the gazebo music in ITNG, the sponge bob theme tune or boogie beebies which she has taken to mimicing in the last few weeks to my amusement.

Sheesh could prob go on but you get the idea, its making life interesting for sure as i have to find new ways to amuse her mind all the time. Now shes got body parts and a load of colours im racking my brains and figure may as well start numbers with her so we are doing 1, 2, 3 for now (we count to 3 then lauch bedtime bunny into the air which she thinks is hysterical).

The temper is as phenomenal as the learning rate though and we are already well into stage 1 of the terrible 2s i think. Tantrums can last ages and im starting using the naughty corner more of late though shes so damned stubborn it can take ages to get her to sit there. Ive developed a very thick skin when out and about and if she melts down in public places is studiously ignored til she gets bored of it (yes ive turned into one of THOSE parents you tut at wondering why they are ignoring their crying toddler, im never gonna judge again). Shes not really naughty generally but when she loses her temper she has a habit of throwing things (usually toys, food or drink when she doesnt want it) which im trying to curb her of. Ive only had to use the corner 3 or 4 times so far but its always been for throwing. Still she doesnt hit or kick so i suppose touch wood shes channelling her anger into something inanimate. Shes quite into her independence now and hates holding hands so shes having to be taught hold hands or get tied into buggy. She also likes me to explain where we are going and what we are doing beforehand and ive found this staves off a lot of temper. Suppose it makes her feel she has a bit more control over things than just being dragged around after mum and dad. She went through a bit of a funny phase with other children where she got very clingy when other kids were around but is improving now as long as she has everything explained and will often interact with the other kids and share toys so i think its just a need to know she is secure.

Phew i think that covers a lot of my day to day life with stunt bubba. Hows everyone else?
Back to top Go down
ElleahKyle2

ElleahKyle2

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Ok tried to update twice and something keeps going wrong, so run out of time now but will come back and update this week x
Back to top Go down
ElleahKyle2

ElleahKyle2

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Hiya Annalisa and Caelyn, so great to hear about you, and congrats on her walking, bet thats a relief!

I thought I would kinda mirror what you have written.

Weight- Elleah is around 26lb now and wearing towards the end of 12-18mth clothes, but 18-24 is way to big still especially skirts, but sleeves are getting short on her.

Baby gymnastics how cute I can just imagine thats right up C street!.

Shes got 13 teeth - another canine is about ready to poke through, and bottom 2 are bulging so should expect them all within the next few weeks, like C she has suffered with every tooth mainly constant colds and coughs so affects sleeping at night of course, girls in my opinion definitely suffer more with teething.

Sleep wise its improved majorly, just occasional waking mainly because she needs her dummy to get back off, so I quickly nip in and out, unfortunately it can be 1-5 times a night, but haven't braved getting rid yet - did you have success in the end with C????

Like C, Elleah amazes me everyday with words she learns and her understanding, C however has way more vocab she does know parts of body but only usual ones, not ones like chin! I am v. impressed with how many colours she knows Annalisa thats amazing at such a young age you thought about an IQ test lol!

Elleah has an array of words she uses, most of which are clear others I figure out when i see her point or something and then realise it does sound like the correct word, however the but I am most impressed with is her regular use of 2-3 word sentences such as "wanna get out", "get down" "up please" "no way", "cuggle mummy (cuddle)" my favourite is "way a woo Kyle" which is Where are you! she does recognise and say is her own name she learnt it around 2 months ago. There are loads more but can't think.

She has recently learnt Sorwee (sorry) which is a daily word I tell her to say to either me or Kyle, she has a habit of pushing us in the face if we get to close and she doesn't want us near her - also her temper is awful I am also one of those who ignores the tantrums it works best that way, we have 3-6 meltdown tantrums a day and I have just started putting her into another room if she stands screaming around me, and she is getting the jist that if she doesn't stop she will have to keep getting put back, I tell her do you want to go in the hall and she shakes her head and says no followed by sorwee!

Love how C can sing so much her nursery rhymes thats impressive, we get some bits of song, but mostly its the tune she sings, although she seems to have somehow learnt happy birthday to you! Think its Cbeebies, she also knows a lot of cartoon charachter names, iggle piggle, upsy daisy, peppa pig, fifi, Dora, chugga chugga (chuggington), baloo (waybaloo), winni poo etc - yes TV is on way too much I know, but hey if she is learning then I am all for it.

She can count 1-5, sort of self taught in a way, I always say 1,2,3 before I pick her up of the changing mat, then as she started repeating me it developed to counting the stairs up to 5 at a time, now she does it everytime she climbs the stairs.

Potty training, well we go through stints where she brings it to me to use, or she tells me wee wee and points to her bits, or she shouts potty if I get that then I of course encourage her to use it, but I am not forcing it I tried last week keeping the nappy off and we had 4/6 success in a day, but I am in and out of the house a lot and she naps so the nappy is on more than it needs to be when potty training so I think I will give her a try in half term perhaps when I stay in more, I am just happy that she knows what its for and isn't frightened of it, and she is learning the feeling of knowing when she needs to use it already.

Independence is a huge thing for her, I am no longer allowed to help with anything really, if I tried she crosses her arms and pouts!!!! She has to attempt to put her own clothes on before I am allowed to help, and she brushes and washes her own face, although I quickly go over it! I was always told girls are more independent than boys and its a true saying, Kyle would still have me do everything for him now and he is 5!

Right well I too have rambled on but its great cos at least when they are 2 we can come back and have a look at what they were doing at 18months cos its so hard to remember every bit.

xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:18 am

sounds like everyones lo's r doin fab!

not had evan weighed in forever shud really take him but he is so skinny its unreal i think its more that he is tall rather than skinny but his 12-18 month jeans hang off him yet are to short in leg length i had to move up to 18-24 for leg lenght and i can get he belt round almost 2 times!! he usually eats great tho has gone off his food this past week but usually he scoffs anything i give him! so im not concerned unless he continues this not eating his tea phase he is goin thru as i dont think he can afford to lose weight!

his sleeping omg its amazing most nights he goes down at 7.30 and that is him until usually 6ish he comes in bed with us and lies til bout 7 when i get up for work its amazing my body is still gettin used to gettin sleep after 17 months of having none lol!! his being up all night was becoming unbearable so we decided it was time to leave him to cry until he took the hint he had to go back to sleep and after a week we had success and its been about 3/4 wks now and we have only had 2 bad nights, its amazing how much different he is to he was never a grumpy baby but he is so much more hyper and chatty now that he is gettin proper sleep

his speech isnt great his new favourite words are hello and cheerio (cho) but he really doesnt say much he can say ta or sees which is when he wants something or wants to give us something im sure he is also trying to say here you go but all in one word lol when he wants to give us something
he can point to some facial features and if we tell him to get something like the pen or the car, ball or whatever he knows exactly which item it is and goes and get it
he is a wee tech whizz obviously from watchin me and my oh but he knows exactly how to work my iphone to get it unlocked, get onto the internet or the ipod so he can get the music on! he also knows which button turns on off the laptop and can plug my usb lead into the computer my oh went to loo the other day and came back and evan was sat on his comp chair with his headphones in and playin with the mouse and keyboard lol
he only has to watch something once or twice and can pick it up like i took him to work with me the other week and was watchin as i answered phone then i had to type stuff in comp so i wud move mouse then type and nxt thing he was picking up phone then moving mouse then hittin keyboard like he was typing lol!! think im gonna have a wee tech geek on my hands! hopefully his speech will start to pick up now though lol

his walking is fab he has never had any probs walking and all his energy he jst runs everywhere
he is hyper all the time lol runs bout like a wee mad man and is currently obsessed with shoes, he keeps puttin his feet in me and ohs shoes and walking round thinking he is great lol!

he has all his teeth except his very back 4 molars although ive heard they dont get them til there bout 4 anyway so no more teething for us for now and his hair is finally gettin thicker and growing in although im sure he will be bald again by time he is 20 he has his daddys hair line!
we havent really started with the potty training yet he knows wen he has no nappy on he shud sit on potty but he doesnt understand that its to do the toilet he did do his first pee on it the other night tho but he tends to use it more for a seat whilst watching his cartoons rather than as a potty, and he still doesnt really understand to say he has done toilet if i ask he will grab his nappy whether he has done anything or not

cant really think of much more jst now although i am sure there is tons since last update x
Back to top Go down
ElleahKyle2

ElleahKyle2

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Aww so glad you update Michelle, great to hear about Evan, he sounds very bright taking everything in you must be well proud of him x
Back to top Go down
ElleahKyle2

ElleahKyle2

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Hiya how you all doing, bet you are excited bout xmas, being that its most of your 1st babies and that they will have a little better understanding of it this year. You taken them to see Santa at all?

There was a Santa at Kyle's school so Elleah saw him there and was not very impressed, but I didn't expect any less from my little serious monkey. Anyway we are hoping to take them both to a local reindeer centre tomorrow, never been but its apparently good so I am looking forward to it.

Well as some of you know I have always had a potty around and allowed Elleah to use it if she asked, and as of last Saturday I decided she was definately ready for full on potty training (not nights tho!) well we have done a week now with barely any accidents all week, just a few wee accidents thankfully all poos have been in the potty, although there was 1 day where I had to go xmas shopping so I knew I had to put a nappy on her cos I would never have made it to a loo on time, but bless her even though she had a nappy on, everytime she needed a wee she would tell me, I was so proud of her for that. I also put her in the creche the other day cos I had a maths exam and it was 1st time without a nappy away from home and she never wet I was the proudest mummy!

I bought her the tiniest little knickers yesterday cos up till now I have just been using nappy knickers cos never had any others, and they are the cutest little things, she just looks teensy in them! Although I am not allowed to dress her she will sit for as long as it takes and put her bottom half on from knickers to trousers to socks and slippers, she won't let me do it if I put them on she just takes them off and starts again, its funny but really annoying too!

She speaks in full sentences now all the time, asks questions too, like "can ave biscwit pees" she constantly says luv oo mummy, and Kyle is just the bees knees as far as she is concerned this is most definately my most enjoyable time with Elleah, she is stroppy but I can handle the strops it was the constant crying she used to do that I found so hard, now I feel we have fun and I love that!.

Well have a fab xmas I am enjoying seeing your facebook pictures and Gill I loved Williams xmas tree reaction that will be a great memory to look back on bless him.

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Any April 2009 mummies?   April/May 09 Mummies EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 am

Or am I the only one lol x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 am

ME, ME, ME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:19 am

No i chat on the may 09 mummies thread cos i got to know em when pg but c was actually an april babba
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:47 am

marioandthestuntbubs wrote:
No i chat on the may 09 mummies thread cos i got to know em when pg but c was actually an april babba

Lol H was due May as well but had him on 30th so just missed!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:54 am

Funny that, Tayla was due May 10th-ish but came April 14th lol!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 am

Ive now merged the two threads and edited the title so this thread can be used for april or may mummies to keep updated as mostly we are all pretty close in terms of development really. xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:47 am

Well what can I say...I am beginning to feel like the odd one out.

Gina now has a second little girl
Mario is notlongnotlongnotlong
Nicky isn't far behind
Vicky is due in August
and now I hear that Ann has joined the ranks of mummy of 2 to be

Michelle - are you keeping me company with one or are you headed for the list too. Wink

I suppose I will just have to get used to it. I am sticking with Wil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 am

OMG i didnt understnad your text the other night Gill, now i get it, i missed Anns announcement. Feck me

And oh feck me again Gina popped? Shit i gotta start reading the news feed
Back to top Go down
ElleahKyle2

ElleahKyle2

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 am

wow can't believe you've all popped or about to pop another baby really doesn't seem to long ago that we were all giving each other advise on weening and stuff lol!

Well welcome to the baby number 2 gang may mummies!

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies Empty

Back to top Go down

April/May 09 Mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
April/May 09 Mummies Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???