Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

April/May 09 Mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 _
PostSubject: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Ladies we have arrived...I know you are all here because I pm'ed you all on fb
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Honeybunny

Honeybunny

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am

Feck me too!

I'm not joining the mummy of 2 club, definitely staying out of that one!

Think my post to Alana about staying in her club may have been misinterpreted, I meant I was staying in the mummy of 1 club. Got me panicked then hehe.

Hope you were talking about me and not another Ann anyway lol xxx

Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:10 am

Thanks for clearing that up Ann. I got a text saying you were pg again and I can't for the life of me work out where it came from. I thought Lisa had sent it but she hadn't.

I am glad we are keeping some balance with the mum of 1 Very Happy

No plans for another one then?
Back to top Go down
Honeybunny

Honeybunny

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:21 am

No, this one is more than enough!

I've said I'd possibly consider it when I get a full nights sleep without an early morning wake up for two full weeks and to his credit, Ben hasn't let me down yet! Hehe

That said, he is having good sleeps at the moment, he is a bugger at going to bed like tonight it was 9 by the time he went off but he hasn't Ben waking until at least 730 so I can sort if handle that.

You sticking to 1?
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 am

I certainly am Ann. I have decided to put Wil through private school and I can afford to do it comfortably for him but if I had too it would be a stretch so he would miss out on trips and holidays and stuff to pay for it so I have decided it is better for me to do the best for him rather than water it down.

I also think Wil is a lot like me and having a sibling was bad for me and my mum still says I would have been better as an only child. My sister has a daughter a year older than Wil and is due to have a boy in May so he will have cousins around his age to grow up with.

Do you think you will have another one eventually?
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:00 am

I must be a nut job I have 3 - affraid
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Time for an update I feel:

Wil put himself on the bathroom scales this morning and by my calculations he now weighs 2 and a half stone (34lb). I thought he was getting heavy.

He now talks in sentences and with a little practice and initial translation most people can understand him. 'Play football', 'what's that noise?', 'what are you doing?', 'I need dinner' and 'I'll do it' are his favourite phrases.

The child is football mad and we don't go anywhere without one just in case there is an opportunity to kick it. I bought him some trainers to wear for playing football and he is made up with them.

He has also discovered the joy of building dens and currently has what he calls his 'tent' set up in his bedroom - clothes horse with a blanket over it. It's a bit cosy when he wants you to get in with him though.

I can't believe in 6 weeks he will be 2.

I have registered him for pre-school too and he can start in February 12. They prefer them to be potty trained before they start pre-school so that's another goal we have for the next 10 months.
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:54 am

Was just thinking today we need a new update from us all. Im sporadic atm so will type one into word and paste it later xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 am

Aw Gill, Will sounds like such a boys boy!
Tayla is doing fab, she is so clever it shocks me sometimes. She plays so well with other kids now too and loves all her friends, she even has a 'boyfriend' tehe.
Cant wait for her Bday thurs and her party on sunday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:51 am

i miss all these updates! sounds like will is doing amazing, ill have to get an update done once i get the wee monkey to bed!
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:45 pm

time for an update!

Evan is now 3ft tall and 2stone 10lbs

he is doing brilliantly for his age and is extremely clever accept for his speaking which still isnt great, in the past week he has been saying a few more words but still we are only averaging about 15-20 words in total he can now say! he has been referred to speech therapy to see if firstly he i just lazy with his speech or if there is actually a problem! personally i think he is lazy with it but at his 2yr check the hv was extremely surprised and impressed at how advanced he was so she wants it looked into sooner rather than later! juice and toys are his new favourite words this week and its all i hear all day, even in his sleep last night he was shouting juice!!

his sleeping has got better but is no where near great, he goes down 7.30 every night no problems but still wakes thru the night and needs to be put back into his bed some nights just the once other nights several times! its harder to leave him now that he is in a toddler bed because he knows he can get out of it!

he loves his nursery but only goes 2 days a week he has came on leaps and bounds since going to nursery in that he will now sit and play or let you read him a book without him jumping on you trying to turn the pages!!

he is a great wee eater and currently would eat from the minute he opened his eyes til tea time if i let him, he lives on fruit - cant get enough of it, its a nightmare cos he can reach the fruit bowl and is constantly taking a bite out of every bit of fruit in it! but there isnt really anywhere else i can put it that he cant get to except on top of my cupboards which isnt really practical lol!

he is on the waitin list for pre school so that we hopefully get a place when he is 3, although im not entirely sure when im supposed to be organising primary schools and things??

like Will, evan is football daft but there isnt any clubs or classes here for as young as evans age the youngest starts at 4!

he is still a very typical boy always climbing, falling and banging his head lol! im amazed we have only had to go to a and e the once because of the amount of lumps, bumps and bruises we end up with! yes he ran straight into the garden wall and scraped all his head cos he wasnt paying attention!

thats everything i have time to write just now cos he is clearly wanting me to play football by the way he keeps chucking the ball at me shouting "ball, ball" lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: April/May 09 Mummies   April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

April/May 09 Mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
April/May 09 Mummies - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???