Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! _
PostSubject: Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!!   Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 am

Ok this is more for my benefit than for advice... just need to vent! Iv had such a crap day. Went to bed way too late last night & Caitlin was a bit unsettled. Got up knackered at 8 and was due at a 4th bday party at 1130. Had her breakfasted and dressed by 930, at 10am put Caitlin down for a nap and told OH I was gona lie down for hlf hr and to wake me when had finished his shower. At 11am he came in to bedroom & said he was getting shower... I went a bit psycho and was yelling at him WTF have you been doing for an hr! We have to leave in 15min, how did it take over 45 min to eat your breakfast!!! At that point he took an 'absense' (has epilepsy, kind of were his eyes flicker and he cant see/hear for a few secs), I was a bit mean then & said 'oh FGS and now you having blackouts'. Anyway then he went to shower & had a full seizure, I had to run in and try and keep a 6' 4" 15st man standing upright in a bath. Was shitting myself but managed to keep him from hitting tiles... when he came out of it he was very confused and I had to tell him how to get out of bath and put a towel around him. I do this because I love him but I have to admit it scares the hell out of me. I know by now I should be used to it but every time it happens im on auto pilot and its only after I think about what could happen. Im terrified he will seize one day and die, or hurt Caitlin by accident....

I then decided I didnt want him to come to my nephews party. He was very agressive and unreasonable about this (after a seizure people can act out of character) and told me he was going. I told him I would not be driving up a dual carriage way with him and risk him having a fit with Caitlin in car. he then told me just to go on without him and let him sleep. i didnt want to leave him alone so rang MIL to see if he could go to theirs for afternoon. He was pretty pissed at this but what could I do?

ugh, anyway went on to the party over an hr late, only stayed 20 min. While there Caitlin tripped over a few times on concrete but didnt cry. (she's such a wee dote she hardly ever does when she falls). When I got home mum called in to see if I was alright. She then started having a go at me about how I need to keep a closer eye on Caitlin to stop her tripping & said how my uncle had said that when I go to family gatherings I just switch off and expect my mum to look after Caitlin- I fucking dont!!! I just dont follow her about like a shadow. Kids fall! They apparently were bitching about how I rely to much on my mum. I ended up sobbing to my mum that I cant rely on OH and now im slated for getting a bit of help from my mum. There's constant snipes made by my cousin about how she never leaves her kids and how my mum has had Caitlin overnight half a dozen times (she leaves her kids with her hubby- I cant!!!). At family gatherings she can relax for a bit with hubby watching kids, if my mum does the same for me its sneered at. I love my OH but its bloody hard sometimes.....

Rant over.....

Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!!   Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:11 pm

aw hun. I'd feel the same way. And yes kids fall over. As long as i can see rowan there no form of danger around him i.e a road then i'll sit down and let him play. If he falls over he gets up and carries on. Aint that what we want them to learn. That they can get back up by themselves instead of relying on someone to help them.

I really hope you have a better day today. Ignore them all your doing a brilliant job
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!!   Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Oh Hun sorry you've had such a rough time! Your family more than anyone should know how difficult things can be for you and your oh.

I think unless people are living it the really can't comprihend just how tough certain situations are.

I have to say I switch off a little when I'm around family! I'll let my mum, dad, sister, aunts run around after Charlie I spend 24 hours a day at his whim and it's tiring! To have 10 mins to chill out is a god send!

I'm sorry again that your family are not understanding, I hope a sleep has made you feel a little better today! xx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!!   Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 am

Feel a tad better today thanx. Her granda who she see's everyfew weeks has taken her to a family fun day to raise money for soldiers so got to go to bed and read a book this afternoon.... managed to doze off for 3 hrs whoops! Smile I think being exhausted makes everything seem more dramatic than it really is...

She due back any min & then we going to my aunties for tea as usual, iv a good mind to not let go of Caitlin for a second and not let anyone touch her just to be a twat. Famillies... affraid
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!!   Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:16 am

oh snoopy - what a day of it you had! Glad today was a bit better, tiredness is definitely a bugger and makes things so much harder to deal with though.

Families indeed - very apt use of the smilie affraid <-- Razz
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!!   Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:23 am

Sorry to hear u had such a bad day x If u make a fuss over a child falling over it works out worse with callum we have to jus go woopsy daisy before we use to panic and it use to make him even more upset now he jus trips gets up n carries on there children theyre gonna fall like kelly said aslong there not near anything dangerous xx
Glad u had a better day and got some peace xx

Must be hard for u to cope worrying if ur oh is gonna have another fit again xx
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!!   Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:23 am

Oh Snoop what a day.
i am glad you are feeling better, you have got your work cut out havent you, it must be hard for you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!!   Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Iv had a crap day.... moany cow alert!!! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words