Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Dec 2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:55 pm

OMG 2008 that was so long ago.

Nearly our babies 2nd Birthdays Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Re: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:26 pm

I was just gunna pop in here and start a thread (kept wanting to do it in the other place, but never got round to it) I love keeping up with the Dec 08 mummys, although I only remember you and Debs Embarassed

So how's you and the little man? I remember you saying he was getting good with his talking now, Oliver has got quite a few words going on too..and he loves to sing Laughing He sings all day long, especially when he's in his pram - to his 'girlfriend' Laughing

He's really good at recognising things too, he know's his shapes, fruit and veg, transport (things like tractor, bike etc)
He know's various body parts too (he call's his head 'eddie!!' lol). I'm so proud cheers
We do counting, but he only really knows 1,2,3 , he doesn't actually say the words..he kinda goes 'wa! ta! tha!' Razz

So what are you planning on getting for birthday & Xmas pressies??
So far we've got a TT Train track, he's got a mini one that he loves so were getting him a bigger one. I really want to get him a kitchen set too, he has all the cuttlery, fruit and veg sets and shopping trolley with shopping in which he loves. Am looking for more imaginative play stuff but am lost.
What are your LO's fave toys?

Anyway's - Sorry for the huge ramble, it will be nice to catch up with you all properly I love you
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Re: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:55 am

Rowan is really good. he's repeating lots of new words now.

He now says:

Mama
dada/daddy
bubbles
cheers
cheese
yeah
up
down
ta
love mama
oh toodles (from mickey mouse)
ta da
look
ohhh whats that

compared to 4 weeks ago it was really just the top 2 and ta.

still trying to get him to say cat but every time i say cat he meows.

he knows where the food is kept! he cried for 15 mins today as he wanted the chocolate animal biscuits in the fridge but his tea was cooking so told him no. He know, botbot (bottle) control for the remote and if we say where is oscar he'll go looking for him. he's super helpful.

for his b-day, was thinking a house for him to play in. and i was thinking the kitchen but wernt sure. now i am you've said it. his own hoover and dust pan and brush. a train set not sure which one yet though. some more books. clothes. theses will be split between his bday and xmas.

thats so good about the body parts! too cute. Rowan knows his ears and nose now. and he'll point to ours if i say where is mummys nose he'll point to mine and if i say where is rowans nose he touches his.

I cant wait for his bday this year. a nice chilled day just the 3 of us
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Re: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:08 am

ohh, yer, didn't you spend his birthday with family last year?

Oliver's just getting into Micky mouse at the moment..he loves it Very Happy

Clever Rowan, all them words Smile and how cute 'love mama'

I'm lucky I he even says mama..I usually get 'uhh!'
His words so far are (that I can remember): Ready, Dirty, Daddy, Nanny or Ni (nana) Harry - aww!!, hiya, ta, just started saying wee, teddy, hungry, Lily (his girlfriend)..can't think of any more at the mo lol

Its great how they pick things up now, The other day I was stood in the lounge and I put my arms out and stretched (making stretchy noises lol) Looked round and Oliver was doing the same Laughing And he goes Mmmm!! and rubs his tummy when he likes something.
He too helps round the house, he's a little diamond.

Still in 2 minds about the kitchen at the mo cos am not sure if we have the space (am sure we'll find a way) My mum has all the microwave, washer, oven etc at her's and he loves them.

As for hoover, have you thought of getting him a Henry. Moo's got one and its got a dustpan & brush inside it Smile

How you going with the potty training? Our's are hit and miss, he did a wee on the potty other day (stood up like fella's do lol) then later, he pee'd on his blanket and said wee wee!! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Re: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 am

Right, c'mon you Dec 08 mummy's - where are you all??

How are you all and the lo's??

Well Oliver is being a right little current bun lately - From the moment he wakes, he's like a tornado untill the moment he goes to bed. I am absolutely shattered Dec 2008 Kopfschuettel
He is constantly up to mischief and doesn't listen to a word I say Dec 2008 Icon_sad oh, and don't get me started on his eating Dec 2008 Icon_mad He'll eat his bfast and dinner no probs, but come tea time he just creates and refuses anything offered, but then by 6/6.30am he's screaming at my door dragging me to the kitchen for breakie again Dec 2008 Icon_rolleyes I just don't know what to do with him.

So, i've started on the birthday/xmas presents. Have got him a fair few ITNG stuff already and this walk along step thingy that plays music and counts. Have just got some right bargains of ebay too. I was feeling a bit poo that we didn't have much money for decent birthday/xmas goodies but have put my pride to one side and got some stuff of ebay..its not like he's gunna know they're second hand, right? Dec 2008 Icon_neutral

So what else are you getting your LO's?

Am looking for some sort of music player (toddler proof) as he loves singing and dancing at the mo, so if you see or know of any - let us know Dec 2008 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
xx maxi xx

xx maxi xx

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Re: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 am

hi im a december 2008 mummy, where has the time gone Dec 2008 Icon_eek loving everything jamie does at the minute he's a right mimic though copies everything you do and he has so much energy dunno where he gets it from. His favorite thing in the world at the minute is dancing, boy can he move Dec 2008 793309 so i was also thinking of getting him a music player for xmas or some sort of kids dance mat so will have to keep my eye open. Also gonna sign him up for boogie babies this week im sure he'l love it. What else are you getting your LOs for xmas its so hard with there birthdays so close, think i will get jamie a garage for his bday as he loves his cars typical little boy always got a car in his hand. Ive already started getting few bits and pieces in wanna be all done early this year as new baby is due the 21st december. Your right about the xmas presants zee they wont know there second hand and there interests change so rapidily so if you can get something cheaper second hand then why not Dec 2008 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Re: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:26 am

Hi Maxi Dec 2008 137139

I think we're getting him a garage type play set too, Have seen this one which has a train and car bit.
Dec 2008 161-9241372SPA73UC626686M
He too loves his cars and trains etc. So this will suit him down to the ground.

As for music players, I found this but not to sure as he'd be able to get into the CD player bit Dec 2008 Icon_neutral
Sing along CD Player

Or this one in Argos - That has pretend CD's but nursery rhymes;
Chad Valley I'm a CD Player

Wow.. I didn't realise your little girl was due December too Dec 2008 Icon_eek Hope the pregnancy's going well, have you thought of any names yet or are you keeping hush-hush? Dec 2008 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
xx maxi xx

xx maxi xx

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Re: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:54 am

I was looking at a garage in the early learning centre but i like that one with the track going round. I was looking at little electronis keyboards to or a musical guitar as theres one in play group that he loves using. What else you getting oliver im stuck for more ideas think he's getting more lego off oh's family and ive got him an aqua draw. Wanna get him things that will suit him till 3 years old as his bdays so close to xmas, would be so much easier if they had summer birthdays Dec 2008 Icon_sunny

Pregnancy going well thanks, baby is due the same due date i had with jamie the 21st Dec 2008 Icon_eek but i went 10 days over with jamie and he arrived new years eve. Not thought of any names yet but decided to keep it hush hush with family when we do, as some like to put you off Dec 2008 Icon_neutral xmas will be expensive for us in years to come with 2 xmas babys Dec 2008 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Re: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:21 am

Well I thought i'd bring this thread back up as its that time of the year again Very Happy

Eeeekkk, we're going to have 3 yr olds blushlove
Can you believe it?

So how is everyone and their littlies? How's everything going with pre-school etc?
Oliver's loving his 'Tweenies' at the moment..he'll go back after Jan and will be doing 5 days a week. I'll be lost tbh..as Tuesdays we always meet up with my mummy friends and go out somewhere and fridays is like our day where we dont have to do anything if we dont want. We used to go to a toddler group friday mornings but I gave that up after the ectopic & miscarriage as I just couldn't face people and their on the spot questions Sad

So what have you got all your LO's for their birthday?
Oliver's is totally Toys story themed Smile He's got a Buzz and a Buzz camera, then little bits like a zingzilla's game, this gadget that sends cars flying round the room, my mum's got him a kitchen, which he's already had and he's getting some bob the builder stuff of us and my mum, and he's got this massive hellicopter of his uncle and a huge fire engine off his nana-grandad...omg that seems loads not i've written it down..god knows where i'm going to fit it all Doh
I totally forgot how close it was to his big day so haven't prepared any cake ideas so ive cheated and bought some Toy story toppers so i'll do a little cake and cuppies on fri/sat.

We're not doing the party this year like we did last yr as it was far to stressful Shocked so we are going to take him bowling instead Very Happy he's going to love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xx maxi xx

xx maxi xx

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Re: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 am

Dec 2008 137139 Hello, how times flys eh. Hope everyone is well. Did oliver enjoy his birthday, the big 3. Feels like jamie was only a baby last week now he's nearly 3.

Jamie too will be doing 5 days of pre school from january, i will miss him Sad

But he absoultly loves it there so its all good.

How is oliver enjoying it, does he bring you pictures home, my fridge is covered in them lol

Its hard with there birthdays so close to xmas. Santa has brought jamie a train set, battery operated quad pepper pig stuff, roary stuff, cash register, art station to name but a few. Its lucky he has a toy room or my living room would be swimming in toys with hollies as well Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Dec 2008 _
PostSubject: Re: Dec 2008   Dec 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dec 2008

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Dec 2008 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Dec 2008 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Dec 2008 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Dec 2008 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Dec 2008 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Dec 2008 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Dec 2008 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Dec 2008 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Dec 2008 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Dec 2008 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Dec 2008 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Dec 2008 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Dec 2008 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Dec 2008 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Dec 2008 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???